Let's make assumptions about each other based on where were all from

Let's make assumptions about each other based on where were all from.

Indiana

You own a farm and are a good, God-fearing American.

California.

South of North?

Maryland

>Baltimore
>Get shot

Minnesota

You're a dindu.

Iowa

Y'all don't know any language but american english.

I live in central Maryland where blacks are rare, try again

You're wasted right now.

You have an affinity for corn and a farmers tan.

Ohio

I don't drink.

You are either a dindu in the greater Cleveland area or a completely average white guy from the suburbs of takeyourpick city.

Also from ohio.

You have a carpet on your wall.

Nope, neither. I guess since you assumed these you're a suburbanite or live in one of the three C's.

You can trace your familial origins back to a certain country in Central Africa.

You've got no attention, man.

Connecticut

You're a rich teenager who thinks he understands everything in the world now because you went to your high school's GSA club if you live in the good areas, or you're a failure if you live in Hartford/New Haven, but at least you have good pizza.

Massachusetts.

I don't know if a have nigger blood desu. I want to get one of those 23andMe test but I don't have $200 jus laying around like these autists do.

If I had to guess I'd say I'm 79% native, 20% iberian, 1% a little of everything.

You're extremely angry at all times and/or irish

Arizona

Yup, I'm a Cleveland suburbanite.

Nice I am sort of like that too my parents are colombian

No attention in the elections or I can't pay attention?

You probably have a shitty water bill

You can walk on the sun.

LOLD, No. You do like the Columbo detective.

you're pasty white cus it's too hot to spend time outdoors

We just have shitty water, the bills aren't bad
mostly accurate

you're all niggers

The memes aren't real?

You probably don't even know my part of the state exists, haha.

cmon mayne dun b raycist bruh

Incorrect, sheep fucker.

You have edgy tryhard war tattoos on your face.

You own an ornate wood house you visit for a few months in the summer

>My mom has a bumper sticker that says "MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT"

I'm sure you can guess what type of area I live in.

If you're Kasich, both.

Lives in Brisbane

Down in the lower right corner aren't you?

>Moldova

t. tyrone williams
t. goat fucker
t. teenager
t. COALumbia

Yeah, it is fucking empty. Still better internet than New Zealand or Australia though.

Your attempt at being Australia is boring, be more original m8

West Hartford? Danbury? Darien?

All I know is you certainly aren't from Manchester.

Bingo! I'm there right now. Lucky guess. Since i don't know where are you from i can't suggesty anything.
These people are same as rednecks in the USA and actually i haven't seen carpets on a wall IRL ever.

every (You) i get adds to my shitposting, lad

Ok. I'll try again.

You live in St. Petersburg, engineering student.

That's okay, maybe it helps your boredom. Have another (you).

Also, what's up with the red haired Siberians? I have noticed many Siberians and sometimes Belorussians have red hair, is this true?

I'm glad you understand

Maybe one day you might be half as bad as Australia.

Just not outdoorsy or live in a shitty area? The terrain there looks amazing for hikes, it would be hard to be too bored in a nice enough part.

Yeah. Personally i don't like redheads but i can meet them any time i go grocery. Belarusians have more blonde hair tho.
Moscow and i graduated "applied mathematics". You like football?

I live in the South Island (and not Crumblechurch) so there's a lot of beautiful terrain around here, sometimes I like to go out on drives but I'm not in the mood for that right now

>applied mathematics
Cool. Did you go to a top uni ? Are you getting a PhD? Favourite branch? I love Topology.

>You like football?
I watch La Liga and Champions. My country's league is shit. I don't play, I suck at it.

Greenwich.

No but i want to start a second education the next year. My fav is celestial mechanics. University is pretty top yeah.
Ok, then you are planning to move from South America?

I did my undergrad in pure math, but I want to get into finance.

Man I have mad respect for Russian mathematicians. They are fucking beasts. We used a Russian text for linear Algebra and it was brutal, insane exercises. There was 3 Russian professors in my faculty, really cool guys but they had no measure of difficulty. They would often put fucking hard tests. Hard as in 90% fail rate. They usually had to curve.

>are planning to move from South America?

I hope so. I'm trying to get into a graduate program in US or UK. I'm not very hopeful though. I don't have very good recommendation letters.

Good luck you with that.

county durham