Is Windows 8.1 THE last truly good, non-botnet OS ?

Is Windows 8.1 THE last truly good, non-botnet OS ?

Yes.

Every Windows version after Vista is a botnet

>what is offline mode

GNU/Linux has newer releases, so no

>can't use OS with the ethernet cable plugged in because of botnet

You mean every version after 2000

>complains about botnets on the internet
>on Sup Forums, a closed source website no less
>while probably owning a phone

If you have a phone that you keep on you most of the time and use the internet, the NSA already records most of what you do. What OS you use only has a small impact on that. And if you try to hide by not using a phone, not having a credit or debit card, etc etc, then the NSA will find it suspicious that you're trying to evade surveillance and pay closer attention to you.

>that image
Pajeet can't even create a proper meme

SAD!

>hurr an extra bit of botnet doesn't matter anyway

lel, what a stupid argument

Poo belongs in the loo, Pajeeeeet.

The NSA has all the resources of the US government + the government's of allied nations to try and invade your privacy. Even fucking hardware these days comes with backdoors out the ass. A handful of volunteers working to make your Linux distribution more secure in their free time pales in comparison to what the NSA is doing to get past that. Using Linux by itself just notified them to pay more attention to you.

So what you're saying is that we should behave like normies and buy windows like a good goy, only because of muh evil government.

I'm not making any value judgements. I'm just saying you should come to terms with the reality that the NSA *will* know what anime you watch and who your waifu is no matter how hard you try to keep it secret.

I don't care about the NSA
But i do care about Microsoft actually making money with my data

Buy a Mac then :^)

How is that better than using linux

Just turn off everything in the privacy settings

You said your problem was with Microsoft. Macs aren't made by Microsoft.

Yeah, also run some shady application and modify 43 registry settings
Also put 3453 domains in the hosts file

That will surely block all botnets

My problem is anyone selling my data. If I can prevent such a thing, i will. Linux allows me to do that without spending extra money. All my programs already have a linux version.

That would be Windows 2000

Unless you bought a Sup Forums pass, the captchas are a Google service and Google is using them to collect data on you. I wish I saved the infographic about it. Also, doesn't Hiroshima sell our data as well? I thought Japs hated him because he has a reputation for that.

So I should install windows 10 because Sup Forums uses google captchas?

No, you should stop using Sup Forums.

Good. Bye!

is there an alternative ?

I use the text based one.

>that image
For fucks sake please don't compare people concerned with online privacy with trumpfags.

That sign is sexist; women don't pee standing up. This is a perfect example of why we need feminism.

No. Windows 7 is the best

Reddit.

7 8 and 10 are all the same under the hood. Everything is backported until they drop support.

>respectful civil discourse online
Liberal arts majors should not be allowed to work at IT companies of any kind, they are distilled cancer.

I have alerted Mozilla of your presence.