Do air show
Parade
Train again
Chill in the artic (pic related)
Chill at base again
Repeat

antarctica
sorry I am a retard

my friend in mexico is trying to become an officer in your marines so eventually he can try to become a politician

>all they do is fuck around until it's time to kill narcos
Sounds like fun

Bad move, military members can´t serve as politicians

ours invaded the Congo

Don't you have manage a UN base there or something?

rip my englando, I meant to say "Don't you guys manage"

I think he knows that, he just wants to use it to get known as a human first, or try lol

no really they surrendered and became colony

Even when it´s time to kill narcos they still fuck around

You're a dissapointment, Uruguay.

maybe you guys should unite and create a single rugby team so you can actually beat australia in the semi finals next time to be quite honest with you guys

We did beat them at the Rugby Championship though.

Underfunded and neglected as fuck.

Been that way for decades.

It's still a capable force, but definitely not what it used to be

dont worry trump will fix that

either pay the bill or defend yourself

- trump's foreign policy

le trump will win meme
Yeah yeah go ahead fucking say it

i wanna join the mexican military now

Trump will win and you'll pay for the wall

Trump will make it easier for you to do that. He'll send you back home

it's a fucking joke

>and you'll pay for the wall
and if Mexico doesn't?

Just like France. Aren't they in like Africa or something.

They will, don't worry they will because he will make america great. And that's an important factor in his campaign because they will build the wall

Just send all of them to fight ISIS together. That'll fix that photo real quick.

Trump will forcefully evict illegals and revamp border patrol. Also, Mexico will not get any more gibsmedat and little Mehikan chillins will starve and it'll be your fault

We will take any means necessary to ensure our borders and the safety of the American public. This is an act of self defense and manifest destiny. Prepare to die.

>New York Billionair bankrolls democrats his entire life
>Decides tor run for president
> suddenly supports gun rights, anti abortion, anti corporations
>Believing any of it

Where in Argentina was that taken in?

He's light years better than Hilary. You shouldn't even consider yourself a man if you've ever considered voting for a woman. Nothing more beta and self destructive. Do you hate America?

Don't answer because I already know you do because you don't support America's new emperor, Donald J. Trump.

>if you don't support Trump you fully support Hillary
wew lad. I hate both

our military is surprisingly good for our size, our navy is deployed constantly (stopping the boats), our air force is small but modern and our special forces are experienced and well respected

definitely one of the top powers in the region, which is ridiculous considering our population of 20m

broseph

what are they doing over there?

antarctica is the base of operations for the secret mexican nuclear program

Helping to promote the plane with other latin american countries
Improving military relations with latin america

Not too good but the niggers look effay af

neat

>the illegals are all just sleeper cells
>mexican food and the cartel's drugs that are pouring in are to reduce the quality of potential military conscripts
>mexican sleeper cells are in our military RIGHT NOW

olé

Remove those white things on the top
Perfect uniform now

Like this?

Yes
Ours is very black

Reminds me of My Chemical Romance

they are pretty top tier, which is why we are still in nato lol

somewhere between joke and pathetic

Your country has an anime about your army

Why don't you get rid of jsdf and go back to an actual military

The number one in the world

What´s the difference?

Poorly geared and always drunk. But very brave. too.

You tell me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Why is yours so small. Love the fighter jets though.
They can't really do anything on the global stage.

gotdamn

Our soldiers are the best trained in the world.

My cunts military sucks at invasion but has great defense.

That's why I'm a virgin

>He actually fell for the wall meme

oh boy

This is bait

Nah, our military is your military so by default you have the best military in the world

>definitely one of the top powers in the region

You could gather up 12 high school kids with airsoft guns and conquer all your nearest neighbors.

Why are most European militaries small like France, Germany, and Italy. You could be a serious threat if you had people in the military.

>top tier military
>Get kicked in the ass by some third world communist guerrilla movement

Their countries are the size of our major cities, they don't have enough people

>Don't have enough people
You sure.

What's pathetic is the constitution and those who don't understand the importance of armed forces
Not the military itself

Mostly because of budget, politics. And Euro countries are all separate. We maintain a high technology level though. But agree with you, we should put more budget in military, it actually happens now (slowly) after the recent terrorist attacks...

That just shows how awesome Australians are.

Most military guys I know think all of European militaries are shit. They always pull the f22 raptor out of there ass as a good excuse. Besides I like your jets

that dude needs to lift more if he wants to look operator.

Nooooo, military budgets centered around counter-terrorism are the absolute worst.

They spend money on more important things like healthcare and education and let americucks to protect them for free.

Actually the last major thing we did was pay for THEM to attack Libya.

They didn't even ask, they just attacked then asked us to reimburse them a month later.

>more important things like healthcare and education
You don't sound like Russian at all desu.

>kicked in the ass
fucking please the k:d is like 10:1 if we include the police, and most losses are due to suicide bombers

is the military the last force in mexico not to be taken over by the cartels?

I have to admit that your right, unfortunately. Thanks for mention our jets though.
Right, but politics actually "use" terrorism to increase common military budget. And it's not so bad, I guess.

>that your right
You're* Sorry. Silly mistake.

With Allah on our side, victory is the only outcome.

Yes, is hard for them.
The Federales won´t give them info that leads to arrest because thay are corrupt, they can´t use heavy armor or just kill the narcos at sight because human rigths only side with the criminals.
Its very hard to get into the army here, so people there are truly patriotic

It's ok bro. You're the best ally.

Your pic remind me of "generation kill", an HBO serie. I really liked it.

How many people actually join the military there.

>boo hoo woman at West Point

They're more capable than you'll ever be

Overall it's pretty bad. It's mostly a welfare system for high-ranking officers and their families.

It has some propaganda units with equipment similar US military circa 1995, but the average soldiers is poorly equipped and are only used for manual labor, they only shoot their rifles once during their entire service.

I can't believe people like you entertain the notion of electing a self-centered businessman so out of touch with the masses that he unironically tweeted a montage parody of himself to a position in our government as important as the presidency. I can't believe I was born in a cunt with other people like this.

Apparently you don't read the news or have any idea what is going on before you talk.

Everyone able to carry a white flag. They don't take the military lightly.

>people like you

Meant to say people like the persona you're parodying.

And what about yours.

Poland's military is anyone willing to take up arms and action against the oppressor.

You mean in Europe? I can't say...
In France, earth army is about 600,000 people for 65 millions inhabitants. So about 1% (without marines and air force). I guess it's the same in other west Euro countries, and Poland.
Personally, the only people that I know who are currently in the army is my cousin, so one people. And for you, in the US?

Really, your army in pics looks amazing
Here the high command just spend a shit ton of money to finally give them all the same gear and to make our home designed rifle a standar issue weapon.

Solid brehs killing talibunnies