IT'S OVER, AMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT!!

>Watched AMD Capsaicin & Cream Livestream
>spicy food
>ice cream

Raja Koduri seems out of his depth heading the GPU side of AMD.

With him at the helm, it always seems to be amatuerishness and one poor move after the other. Always overhyping stuff (and I'm not talking about this conference here) and then underdelivering.

>MADSHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adreno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AMD GPU will just be a slightly worse, better fps/$ card than NVIDIA like always.
They won't have a repeat of what Ryzen is doing to Intel because unlike Intel NVIDIA actually improves their cards with every new generation. The thing NVIDIA has in common with intel is their retarded pricing but that's just what every company does when they have no actual competition

No. NVIDIA is identical to AMD in not having their own Foundries, and their only difference is that NVIDIA makes larger dies that are faster but more expensive. Intel has Foundries and technical superiority because of that and hence it can make AMD run behind it like a dog.
But fuck all of them. NVIDIA and AMD are a cartel of GPU patents. Intel and AMD are a cartel of CPU for the desktop patents.
Ever wondered why in the ENTIRE WORLD there are only 2 companies that do GPUs and 2 that do CPUs for the desktop?
They are fucking cartel of patents.
Stop being fanboys of any of them.

>amd
Another massive disappointment

Amd tryin to force crossfire again, 2 vega

son im disappointed

>unlike Intel NVIDIA actually improves their cards with every new generation

you can post laughing_communist.jpg all you want it's a fact.
Compare the increase in performance from 980ti to 1080 and 6700k to 7700k.

>Compare the increase in performance from 980ti to 1080 and 6700k to 7700k.

ok, pascal and maxwell have identical ipc, pascal is just on a new process and is able to clock higher.

nvidia literally did nothing.

i wish you would have been aborted, or i would have been aborted so i didnt have to read your bad posts

crippling old hardware via "updates" is not increasing performance of new cards

>india
>bad
what's so bad about my country?

>why in the ENTIRE WORLD there are only 2 companies that do GPUs and 2 that do CPUs for the desktop

Entering desktop GPU market would cost too much

Plus everyone keeps thinking it's dead

Hi Intel and other Intel employees posting. I'm buying AMD and don't give a designated shitting street what you say.

There's 2 companies making enthusiast GPU's, but there's quite more making all kinds of GPU's
In recent x86 land you pretty much just have Intel, AMD and Nvidia
If you move to ARM you will find ARM Holdings, Qualcomm and PowerVR
If you look into embedded and other places you get a shitton of random companies, like the ones that make stuff just for server control rooms
> Intel has Foundries and technical superiority because of that and hence it can make AMD run behind it like a dog.
Intel fabs are barely ahead of GloFo/Samsung's and TSMC, despite being much more expensive
Unlike TSMC/GloFo/Samsung Intel can't rake in those sweet contracts for mobile and other markets since they won't fab anything to no one, so the entire cost of the R&D is on their products
This worked pretty fine until the 14nm node, since their retarded CEO forced the engineers to make the node as ambicious as possible, we all know how badly that played out and how they lost most of their lead over GloFo/Samsung 14nm's

You're missing apple in there

There's no confirmation of Apple doing it's latest GPU's by themselves, rumor it's that there's still a lot of Imagination/PowerVR input

It's funny you menmtion some of the other embedded companies - Intel is buying up lots of them.
I personally was into Altera FPGA's and recently the emails changed to being Intel FPGA's for an example.
Intel isn't innovating it's just buying up innovators right now.

>IT'S OVER, AMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT!!

CONFIRMED cuz 1080 is $499 NOW!

>If you move to ARM you will find ARM Holdings, Qualcomm and PowerVR

>Qualcomm Adreno

Ad re no

Ra de on

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adreno

ATi sold their mobile division like in 2005, Adreno has been Qualcomm's property for more than a decade now
It has never been part of AMD

>makes same card in lower node
>less powerdraw so can crank up higher clocks
WOW!
Now let me see that asynchronous computing engine that you have...

Shut up, everyone can license ARM or POWER and do the hell they want with it. From CPUs to GPUs.

It's not like arm cpu are any better. Arm still owns it like the others. Only difference is their fees are cheaper. You can make your own gpu or x86 cpu you too, you just have to pay the fee.