Is this what it's like to be culturally enriched by the U.S.?

Is this what it's like to be culturally enriched by the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-05-29/australian-obesity-rates-climbing-fastest-in-the-world/5485724
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Current_status
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, another butthurt Aussie thread? Super.

u tell me

abc.net.au/news/2014-05-29/australian-obesity-rates-climbing-fastest-in-the-world/5485724

Not that bad. At early '90 we lost it, but now it's getting more normal. Why wouldn't we listen to their music if it bests ours big time? Why would we eat their stuff if it's worse than ours? Why would we take their ideas, like P.C. if they can be plain dumb? If you pick right answers for such and many other question you're fine and even your ass doesn't hurt that much.

I'm getting sad about Valentines day and Halloween being celebrated here, tho. "Coca-cola sometimes warm" (Rammstain)

flat warm Coke is GOAT you fucking scrzscrzscrzscrzscrz

How often things end up in an fantastic gunfight in US?
I just want to know, our gunfights are kind of boring.

"Flat"?

they don't, overall there's a lot less lawlessness in the US than you'd see in Brazil

when you open up the can/bottle and it sits out for a long time at room temperature, it loses its carbonation

Rarely. The places where guns are common are also the places where there aren't many people. Usually a gun fight = one old white man shooting another old white man for stepping on his property, and that's it. The only real shoot outs happen from drive-by shootings in bad neighborhoods, and those never get reported because the U.S.A. doesn't really give a fuck about niggers dying, despite what Sup Forums may say,

Another cultural question.
Is still legal to give burgers to bald eagles?
You guys didn't love them?

whoa, delicacy, hands down.

We fail to like it, cuz no alcohol in it. Pretty much first and only condition to considere drink decent over here.

>Is still legal to give burgers to bald eagles?
>You guys didn't love them?
W-what?

If this is serious you can get in big trouble for messing with bald eagles for any reason. They're endangered so it could land you in jail or with a big fine.

Hummmm, so it's just a meme?
Another "meme" question:
>Why did Reagan create a law saying that Ketchup was an vegetable?
>What states you are allowed to marry your cousin?
I know they are memes, but i always lost time thinking about that.

I didn't know that this actually happened, but I just google'd it. It seems that in the 80s, public schools were being underfunded and couldn't provide proper vegetables in lunches that met health standards at the time. So to meet requirements, they replaced vegetables with ketchup and the government classified ketchup as a vegetable to allow it as a cheaper alternative. Reagan never made a law, the government just changed ketchup's classification.

I would assume all of them? I don't really know the specific politics about marriage, but I would guess that you can legally marry your cousin in any state. It's considered taboo so that's probably why people don't do it.

I was researching the cousin thing, and end up finding it.
It's a hill billy ("white trash") thing, right?

My guess is a mandate was passed which required schools that receive state funding to feed students a certain amount of vegetables with every meal, and reclassifying ketchup could skirt around that regulation. I don't know specifically though.

I thought it was 0, but I went and looked it up:
Alabama
Alaska
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vermont
Virginia

>mfw my state isn't on there

Yeah

I end up in wikipedia, and the "cousin" thing is much more an arab thing...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Current_status

>It's a hill billy ("white trash") thing, right?
Yes, that is the stereotype. I don't know if it's true or not, but the common idea is that in the deep south where country folk are, they fuck their close relatives and create inbred children, which attributes to the low IQ there. Like I said, it's a stereotype and I don't know if it's actually true or not, I've never been very far South.

>mfw my state isn't on there either
feels good to not be degenerate

2ยบ pic.
Brazil has more cousin marriages than US...

they don't really happen desu. The worst we get in terms of gun fighting are gang members shooting unsuspecting/unarmed rivals.

That's especially interesting that Canada has more cousin marriages than U.S.A. as well. Thank you for the information Brazil.

You are welcome.
I need to sleep now, use this meme wisely...

gnight brazil

Well, most Canadians are actually Chinese, so...

I wonder why every Chinese military vechicle is called Type X (with X being number from 1 to 99). Doesn't matter if it's plane or submarine. They totally neglected part of giving stuff badass name to boost morale of poor bastards who use it.

Probably because of their robotic culture and suppressed personalities. The U.S. didn't really have any badass names until the last 50 years or so. Most guns were named after the guy who created them. "Browning", "Winchester", "Garand", "Smith & Weston", etc. I don't think we started calling things "Blackhawks" or "Desert Eagles" until the 1970s.

The Germans had the best names for things during WWII.

Falcon, Eagle, Tomcat, Phantom sound badass enough for me. Or maverick. Not to mention Warthog or Blackhawk.

where is he going

to the gym

i kek'd

true thats cooler than type 99