senate will overthrow her

Other urls found in this thread:

infograficos.estadao.com.br/politica/placar-do-impeachment-senadores/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt it desu

why?

It's almost done

infograficos.estadao.com.br/politica/placar-do-impeachment-senadores/

He might mean that she will only leave friday, not the day of the voting tomorrow.

So the coupe is complete eh?

This is only the beginning of the internal struggles that will plague Brazil for some time, unfortunately.

Beside Brazilians who cares? Why the fuck did you create a thread for this and por que caralhos você tá postando em inglês

I thought you shitlords said she won and was staying in power

it's not a coupe
it's a revolution

She will not leave.

BUT DILMA IS EVIL, DEMOCRACY MEANS SHIT WHEN THERE ARE COMMIE MONKEYS IN CHARGE OF IT TEMER KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY HE IS OUR SAVIOUR, HE IS THE COMMIE KILLER, LULA KILLER, ALL HAIL USA

yeah just like 64 :^)

>TEMER KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY HE IS OUR SAVIOUR

This is what economically illiterate people would like to believe.

Yes, he will just be considerably less bad, which at least is better than nothing.

All these threads have the exact same people posting. I've seen this faaggot at least a dozen times. Also there's always an """american""" shilling for Dilma like this gentleman over here , who failed spell coup. Can't believe people still post in these

2bh I am not the only one that posts that image with caps lock

Yes, I'm implying that a few people flock to these threads and it's literally the same conversation. Fuck off with your partisan shit. Go to Sup Forums annoy the nazis there with your leftie antics, I'm sure they'll love it.

Can't believe Sup Forums fell so low as to become obsessed with politics

kek, your post just make me stronger thanks

>your post just make me stronger thanks
your posts just make Sup Forums shittier thanks

why do you give a shit?

>he believes there is quality in Sup Forums

i am the senate

It used to be a better board. This Dilma thing is certainly bringing down the quality of brazilian posters. These threads are awful and no one cares about them but a few brazilians who keep yelling at each other about nothing. It doesn't belong here

ITT:
Brazilians arguing with brazilians about brazilian domestic affairs that absolutely no one else in this board cares about save for your ocasional banter fuel

OMG MY BOARD IS SO SHIT NAO, MY DID NORMIES AND 55CHAN HAD TO DESTROY EVERYTHING IT USED TO BE MY SAFE AUTISTIC HAVEN WHERE I COULD FEEL NORMAL AND A PART OF A COLLECTIVE BUT NOW IT'S DESTROYED I HATE EVERYTHING I HATE MY LIFE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT MADE ME POST EVERYDAY HERE PLS PLS STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP AAAAAAAAAAA IT'S KILLING ME EEE E EE

I didn't bring up "normies" or "55chan". I'm not accusing people like you of being either. I'm accusing you of contributing to and possibly creating bad threads. You may as well go to a brazilian board with this shit, no one cares about it here.

>I'm accusing you of contributing to and possibly creating bad threads. You may as well go to a brazilian board with this shit, no one cares about it here.
OMG MY BOARD IS BEING FILLED WITH BAD DISGUSTING CONTENT THAT EVERYDAY IT MAKES ME SUFFER READING IT, I-I SUFFER READING WORDS, THOSE WORDS MAKE ME FEEL BAD, I-I CAN'T CONTROL IT, I CAN'T STOP COMING HERE AND WATCH MY BOARD GETTING DESTROYED BY THESE FILTHY BRAZILIANS, THAT EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THEM, AND NOW E-EVEN HERE, WHY BRs HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING? WHY ARE BRs SO DISGUSTING? WHY WAS I BORN AND RAISED HERE, I HATE MYSELF AND EVERYTHING THIS COUNTRY REPRESENTS!!!! PLS TRUMP BUILD AN Sup Forums WALL TO BAR THIS FILTH THAT KNOWS NOTHING BUT TO UPSET MEEEEE

wasn't 55chan a pc site?

kek did that take a long time to type or was it the gif that did it for you?

55 is Sup Forums. Just a place for edgy, racist monkeys

it's brchan
his smile gave me strenght to shipost

>brchan
ew. and you're proud of that? Listen, this is an international board. If you keep making threads that will only attract 5 brazilians you're making shit threads. I don't know why are you so hurt about this, I'm trying to help you

>that will only attract 5 brazilians
>implying i am the OP of this shit thread with a shit image that will attract no one but shitposters
>implying I haven't managed to create Sup Forums menes and sucessfully bait foreigners into missjudgements and BR memes
m8, who do you think you are talking to?

>who do you think you are talking to?
now I absolutely know that I'm talking to a teenager. You're a very recognizeable poster and did not create shit. Stop trying to create "memes", you queer.

Heads held high comrades. Say NO to the institutional coup.

t. Sup Forums pro