"Hey Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Hitokiri Battousai. And we're like, totally getting married. Totally."

>"Hey Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Hitokiri Battousai. And we're like, totally getting married. Totally."

What do you say, Daddio?

Hire did my daughter become white?

I'm happy for you, my beloved daughter.

nice sweater. TV static is in this summer

I look forward to being your bull

>hitokiri battousai

I'm okay with that.

how did you find a chink in a bog in connemara

please watch over our grand kids with care so they don't shoot up a school out of sexual frustration

Asians are famous for being respectful hard workers with good life prospects. I don't give a h*ck about racemixing, marrying an Asian dude is about as safe and comfortable as you can get. Especially if you're a white woman, because he'll respect you more. I wouldn't have a problem with this at all, it would just suck if she married some super tiny beta Asian manlet and ruined my good height genes.

It depends. What's his job?

YES
YES
YES

Finland and Japan = BFF

Go for it, son.

What if it was a tall chink

then absolutely I would have no problems

Why isn't my daughter knocked up yet? Is she not fertile? Do you not wish to plant your seed in her womb? I have other daughters if you do not find this one attractive.

Can I get your daughter's number?

Sure thing. As soon as I have a daughter.

marry me

Hi, are yiu doctru yet? Go study or you not become doctoru!

His hair looks chinese

We'll all be waiting.

Good, you finally leave the house.

Underrated post

How much does he make? Does he treat you nice? If the answers are "a lot" and "yes", respectively, then go for it. God knows she could do a lot worse than marrying an Asian.