Does this guy lurk on /int?

Does this guy lurk on /int?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/05/snowden-criticises-russia-internet-homosexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares about that traitor

he's already dead

>traitor

every idiot i talk to who calls him a traitor is a hillbilly

I can't wait until uncle Putin allows us to assassinate him.

Cia ?

He is a cuck.

He is by legal definition a traitor.

Im sure he does, all the while laughing at uncle samuel's incompetence.

stick to international narcotics trafficing, CIA, it's all your gang are good for.

Does loyalty to the government weight more than loyalty to your people?

Although his sacrifice didn't mean shit because burgers are, well, burgers. So yeah

Tell me how revealing our foreign spying techniques is "loyalty to your people."

Because your gubment spying on citizens in your country and allies alike is bad and against your right to privacy

In American' terms, it's unfree

spying american citizens

are you retarded?

Are you?
He didn't stop at revealing how the NSA spied on Americans, he also revealed how we spied on other countries which is a huge security risk.

go outside more

Maybe you cunts should just stop spying huh

He is actually a traitor. Whistleblower would not have fled the country and begin sucking Putin's dick.

And what of things he revealed were a surprise actually? That government agencies struggle to keep up in private corporations in big data acquisition and processing?

He didn't want to stay in Russia

Snowden got stuck there

it's okay to betray an evil country

Pretty sure at least half of Sup Forums is fbi/cia using Australian proxies.

He's a total hottie. I'd do him. The fact that he's a hero to the people makes him even more attractive

woah i'm in the library and i just thought about him 30 seconds ago when i saw a guy having a piece of tape over their web cam

Who knows what happened when he pulled this shit theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/05/snowden-criticises-russia-internet-homosexuality

>Betray home country
>Go to enemy country
>say "enemy country sucks, they don't like muh gais and my internet freedumbs"

What the fuck did he expect?
Russia isn't exactly the fucking free utopia