Why does Sup Forums support Nvidia while Sup Forums wanks over AMD graphics?

Why does Sup Forums support Nvidia while Sup Forums wanks over AMD graphics?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=fury x&Submit=ENE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

may i have some oats brother

I support Nvidia.

Because Nvidia solely advertises the mainline 10 series as "GAYMER GEAR XDDDDDDD BUY ME NOW GOY"

Because Sup Forums wants to see nvidia and AMD to do their best. Intel just sat their assets for 7 years until Ryzen came.
AMD just needs GPUs as good as nvidia high ends

because Sup Forums arent enthusiasts.

look, somehow in tech enthusiast because the people who buy expensive shit they never need, but that's not what an enthusiast is

enthusiasts know their hardware, they know it more then most people would ever want to, know specific functions, and as it turns out only enthusiasts buy amd because enthusiasts know what they are getting into.

nvidia basically does what said, how may years of the way its meant to be played do people need to hear before they think, 'yea, why the fuck wouldnt i get nvidia, its the way its meant to be played' meanwhile amd over here is cheaper, as good or better preforming most generations, but no one buys them because its not the way its meant to be played.

Intel shits ads out on tv so fuckin much you would think they are the only cpu in existence, even in amd's former heyday, not a single non enthusiast knew what the fuck amd was. Hell, just to troll intel, amd use to sell athletes with numbers that represented how fast intel would have to be to beat them.

Sup Forums = enthusiasts
Sup Forums = normy kids/adult autists

Gamers vs buttcoin miners? I don't see how you missed that one

/thread

Looks like somebody watched that retarded Adored's video. He even corrected himself later on in a comment conversation I had with him.

Enthusiasts buy whatever is the best. If AMD's inferior GPUs show lower fps across the board enthusiasts will buy green and black gaymen hardware, not because it's green and black but because it also happens to be superior for the last 5 years.

Also Sup Forums isn't one person. AMD GPU shills are just a loud autistic minority in here. Circle jerking speccy threads confirm this.

And yea sure it would be nice if AMD was competitive so I don't feel like I'm being duped when I think about buying their GPUs because Intel just showcased how bad lack of competition can be. Nvidia pretty much starts to do it too. First they raise prices across the board by $100 when compared to 900 and 700 series and now mongoloids rejoice on the new price drops following the release of 1080 Ti when those MSRPs should be there from the start.

Tessellation, lots and lots of tessellation. Unnecessary tessellation everywhere, inside of objects and under the map.
Tessellation for the sake of tessellation, it adds no extra quality, or value, but add it anyways, otherwise we don't get payed. Tessellation.
>nVidia, the way it's meant to be played.

Enthusiasts don't buy what's best just for the sake of it, they know their shit.

Literally every other area in life where someone can be called an enthusiast has people who like the products/thing but rarely has the best, even when it comes to things that are very affordable.

When it comes to pcs/tech hardware, enthusiast is just used to up the price of something, kind of like how gamer is also just there to upsell something.

you want to talk about amd not having the better hardware, you are able to say that because of the 980+ amd has not had better then them (granted little brother has golden silicon on his 290x and it was better then a 980 by a fair margin) and before maxwell amd was the ones with the better gpu hardware each time around, having had a 5770 and brother with a 4850, we honestly can't understand why the 'amd has no drivers' thing existed for so damn long.

>2017
>Not having a dedicated PhysX card

Are you even trying?

> mfw matrox master race

Because Sup Forums is a technology board and AMD GPUs have more forward-looking technology while the 1080Ti is little more than souped-up 5 year old Fermi.

Sup Forums is idiot gaymers

I don't hate NVidia, though. Their cards are at least decent lately, just not as good as their marketing.

What I don't understand about this is why it's such a big deal to buy the absolute newest generation when you have a 60hz monitor and the performance/$ is 2 times higher if you got a Fury after their prices were heavily cut under $300.
You can currently get an R9 Fury for $230 now, in fact. It's 85-95% of the performance of the $390 1070 for almost half the cost.

Sure, the RX400 series did not have have a high end enthusiast card, but the Fury still existed were better buys than the 1070. You really had to be a moron to buy a 1070. There was literally no excuse.
As for the 1080, I guess if you have to have the very best, and performance/$ is irrelevant, it was your only option, but I know a ton of people bought them when their monitor doesn't refresh over 60fps so what's the point?

But yeah. AMD fucked up even if consumers are stupid. They could have just rebranded the R9 Fury as the R10 Fury, sold them for $350 or something.

People that bought 1070s should probably be sterilized. They're clearly too stupid to breed when they literally pay 170% more money for 10% more performance.
People that bought the 1080 I can understand. They just want the absolute best outside of the even more overpriced Titan. But paying 70% more for 10% more product is brain-dead retardation.

>hei veli anna kauriksia

>You can currently get an R9 Fury for $230
Fuckin' where.

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=fury x&Submit=ENE
Sorry it's $235. 20 hours left.

And when that's over, there's still one for $260.

Why can't you use google?

Sup Forums is a bunch of poorfags trying to act like they don't want grapes.
Sup Forums prefers performance.

this basically sums it

inb4 someone gets cute because it absolutely applies to nvidia too

Anna kaurasia, veli

someone post the "rational me vs. irrational person with other opinion"s.

Truly a pic worthy of a Sup Forumsedditor

Exactly

I for one love technology enough to spend 70% more for 10% product if that 10% can benefit me, even if the differences are minor.

I consider true Sup Forums to play devil's advocate. I come here to find out the opinions of others and why they may believe what they believe. I may disagree and it may not fit my use case, but I would like to know why people prefer certain things. I for one can admit I don't know everything about technology and am always willing to learn something.

>amd
>better
2005 called
also ati/amd was ahead only during fx/fermi times

>also ati/amd was ahead only during fx/fermi times
and Geforce 7800/7900, the X1900 was so much better than what Nvidia had at that time

tard