What ethnicity am I? I know my grandfather comes from a landowner family from prypiat but no info on my mother's side...

What ethnicity am I? I know my grandfather comes from a landowner family from prypiat but no info on my mother's side. I'm from potato cunt.

Not even banting I thought you were an Oz poster because you look 1/4th aboriginal and no it's not because of the paint.

You're cute too

Cholera jasna ty tatar

I'm afraid my roots are firmly european. So abo is out as an option. Maybe Uralics or something.

Polite sage

Me and gf, I look terrible at this one photo

Spaniard

You look like an Iberian, not Aegean.

You look like your grandma didn't get raped by Germans or Russians in WW2. Think about that.

Well, she was a socialite in warsaw who married an airforce officer. No russkies here, no germans either.

Will get beaten up by skinheads any day now/10

When I was in Japan no girl hit on me. Fine gooks. Do your own thing

So I am no arab?

You look kind of Spaniard. Kind of Atlanto-Med or Pontid (you are Polish so Pontid). If you want a good classification head over to anthroscape.com

Your etnicity is white , but maybe you have a j2 haplogroup, that is indo-iranic ancestry.
You look like the average italian or spaniard btw.

You look like a spaniard/italian

thats a jew

You look mexican desu

Yeah no, I met 2 mexican-americans and they looked aztec as fuck. Unless you are Louie C.K. or some shit, mexicans don't look white.

i don't see the issue you look white to me
would easily pass as a local desu

Pure Sarmatian genes.

You can't get more spaniard

Poland was the > Sweden > Yes! of the 1600s. There were a lot of Jewish and Tatar nobles in Poland. I don't know why, but only Poland's Jews look middle-eastern. Jews in Germany and Russia are white, but Jews in Poland look like they could have been from Palestine yesterday.

Anyway, I'd guess you're part Jewish. There are also Gyspies in Poland, but none of them own land. Tatars aren't that brown, they look like slightly brown mongols.

Mexicans who illegally go to USA are usually the poorer ones, and those usually have more indigenous blood in them.
It also depends in if those mexicans where from the north, center or south area of the country.
Although, he also looks spaniard though

>Uralics
Nope

OP clearly isn't a Spaniard. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth attracted Jews from all over Europe, and enlisted Tatars from the decaying Khanates of the east as royal soldiers. Anyone of any race/religion was allowed to become a noble in Poland, regardless of race or religion. The only rule was that no one could convert from Catholicism. For its time, Poland-Lithuania was relatively liberal compared to every other country. You have a lot of Jewish and Tatar admixture in Poland from that time. The Jews back then were proper brown Semites, unlike today.

Not to mention the large amount of Gypsies in Poland.

OP is probably Jewish.

Read about the history of Poland. Poland was the liberal nexus of Europe at one point and basically invited ethnic minorities with its very liberal policies. The Poland-Lithuania-Ruthenia area (ruled for 300 years by Poles) had 50% ofthe world's Jewish population. It's no coincide almost all of the extermination camps of the 3rd reich were in Poland. That's where all the ethnic minorities were.

The Polish nobility also invited merchants and intellectuals from Italy and France to teach them western ways.

OP, you are Sarmatian. Your indo-iranic ancestry is visible.

wykurwiaj cyganie

>There were a lot of Jewish and Tatar nobles in Poland.

Kek no, not really.
To be a noble you either had to have a noble backgrounds (nobles were descendants of knight families) or be nobilitated by the king.

There's a records a group of 48 jews being nobilitated by Stanisław August Poniatowski (Catherine the Great's personal fucktoy)
They were representative of Frankism, a jewish religious movement which put a lot of stress on assimilation.

As for Tatars.
It's estimated that in XVI century there were around 200k of them living in the Commonwealth.
A lot of them were soldiers.

zabij się """historyku""" pojebany

dosłownie nikt nie daje jebania o twojo hurr prawde XD polska to chlew obsrany gównem i tyle

Gypsy/T*tar

Sarmatian were not shitskins