Is there a mouse with a precision button?

is there a mouse with a precision button?
a button that when pressed reduces the speed of the cursor and when you stop pressing it the speed goes normal again?

the one in your pic is a good example.

It's called mouse acceleration and works on any mouse.

My Corsair M65 has one. It's marketed as a "sniper button". You know, for gaymers.

How do gaymers justify this kind of cheating when multiplaying?

I have a rival 100 and have the center button mapped to change DPI.
so that works.

>you moved the mouse! that is cheating!

welp

Playing with different dpi settings isn't useful since it kills your muscle memory. Nobody cares.

>Using a trip code . . .

Frankly, I consider Logitech's "Hyperscroll" as some kind of cheating. It is where you can unlock the scroll wheel so that it will spin freely instead of stopping after 1 "click".
And each is considered as a button press. So you can press a button like 10+ times per second for a prolonged period of time. Unfortunately there is nothing you can really say against it. Since it's technically not a cheat.

genuinely curious, where would free scrolling wheel be useful?

Webbrowsing without clicks is super comfy. In fact I remove the spring from every mouse that hasn't got this feature.

+bind scrollup "fire"
+bind scrolldown "jump"

You could blame it on the engine. But in Counter-Strike (1.6; and probably other GoldSrc games) you can bind mouse wheel (up and down separately) to e.g. +jump or +duck.
The former lets you bunny-hop easier. Not usually an issue because you can easily do it with a normal scroll wheel since between the jumps you have enough time to reset your finger. Can become very hard for normal players when there is a low ceiling so you have very short air-time. That is where you gain an advantage.
But the latter is worse. When you hit the duck key shortly, you will not duck down, but still stand up which leads you to jump just a bit. And repeatedly doing that let's you basically hover above the ground. And then your speed won't be limited. So you can get really fast.

You also can't tell anymore if someone is just good at it (you can practice a lot and do it normally), uses hyperscroll, or uses a script that does all the work for you.

Get out

The g402 and g502 both do this.

I went for g403 instead, was it a bad choice?
Aside from the lack of buttons I don't use anyways, I think this mouse is seriously good.

saitek rat 5 have this.

Yes, the corsair m65 does it. The sniper button changes to whatever dpi you set it to. I beleive the default is 100. I didnt like the mouse and took it hack but it may be what you want

The R.A.T. mice have this (and they are actually very good mice and not overpriced at all). In fact their new models with the good sensors are some of the best mice available right now.

did they fix their sensor issues? I used to have one, but it kept breaking.
Wonderful mouse. Ugly as fuck, but goddamn it was so comfortable.

Never used that one so I can't comment.

they have new models out with perfect sensors. at least some of them

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what are some good bluetooth mice out right now?

I know that they aren't optimal for gaming, but I hope to get one that can switch which computer it's hooked up to by the click of a button.

logitech mx master or mx anywhere

That's the one I was reading up on. Do you have one? Does it have any cons?

Seconded. Works fine for gaymez also.

bunnyhopping.
making a semi auto gun "full auto"

tfw cant decide between this and the g900
halp

g403 or g102 on a budget

I have that at work. Pretty good.