If you were to run outside right now and shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" as loud as you could, how would people in your cunt react?

If you were to run outside right now and shout "ALLAHU AKBAR" as loud as you could, how would people in your cunt react?

nobody would hear me lmao

>the fagg on the right
sissy ramsey bolton lmao

Almost no one would understand it.

call the police most likely

but user... that's racist, he's just praying to his peaceful god loudly!

They all look like sissy twinks though the one on the left has a good looking ass in a no-homo way.

He bacame a tranny, can't remember the name tho.

shame, you'd probably get a medal or something

Literally no one would give a fuck, they'd think its a "sick prank"

>Marks at it again

arvie something

ayyy lmao

Probably nothing. Maybe someone would yell "ALLAHU AKBAR" back.

>sweden
>yes

There are two pubs in the street I live. We get yelling drunk tards every second day after the sun goes down or so and nothing would happen no matter what you would yell.

In the day time everybody is working / going to school so nobody would give a fuck either :-)

Kek

Someone MIGHT call the cops. Probably not since I'm at home. In public, I would probably get cops called on me (since I also have a huge beard and get filthy looks occasionally anyway).

And there would a SHITLOAD of people posting passive-aggressive comments on right-wing FB hugboxes about "we told you its only a matter of time before they come to take our pastizzi! wake up maltaaaaa!!!11" and someone mentions "fuck the EU" randomly because why not.

"Takbir my brother!"

thanks for that movie Turkey, god tier fap material

Qurtubah we be ours again... soon.

>there are far right maltese FB pages

He's pretty hot in a very homo way

HE'S GOT A BOMB

you can't even write math equations on a plane because some stuppid fat burger slut will think you're a terrorist

Probably nothing. There's a loud construction site outside my house but my neighbors probably would be like, "what's that retard yelling about now?"

A nigger writing anything anywhere is suspicious af though.

They wouldn't react because at least three of my neighbors would be out mowing their lawn and no one would be able to hear me.

IT NEVER ENDS

Get shot before I finish.
Be Texan.

They would probably call the police.