Is Impeachment a third world thing??

Is Impeachment a third world thing??

What do you think about it, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYYz4FsdO6o

Fuck Cunha and his cronies. Dilma did nothing wrong.

T. Brazilian or Spic

All your top politicians are just as much corrupt as Dilma, if not more

You are brainwashed by gommie media

All of them, including Cunha, are implicated in Lava Jato investigation. He tried to stop it to save himself.

This impeachment circus is purely political. It's undemocratic power grab and they're going to lose next election.

Nope

Political crisis and disorder are third world things, countryman. Our system is sick and we use our crippled president as a scapegoat. Our sun is yet to rise

The third world is when the change of leaders occurs through their (natural) death or a coup d'état. For example Russia.

No. The republicans tried to impeach Clinton and got it pretty far as well. Every serious democracy has a impeachment process in case it is ever needed, like it is now.

ok, drop your proxy mortadela eater.

So is Lula, Dilma, Hoffman and a lot of other members of PT, so what is your point? The impeachment so far has respected our constitution, if it didn't our supreme court would've acted. I really do hope you are a foreigner without the same media access we have here instead of a poorly informed Brazilian that thinks of politics like he thinks of football.

MORTADELA

Literally fell for the Dilma dindu nuffin meme.
Google for 'pedaladas', our country is now 100billion dollaars in debt because she borrowed money just to make it look like the economy was fine for 5 months before the elections.

Who cares. Finally Gommies are getting BTFO!!!

goodbye dear

TEORI NEGOU!!!

SHE IS LEAVING, CRY MORE GOMMIES!!!!

stop these threads already
there are three threads about it going on already.

I find funny how brazilians on Sup Forums think that a positive outcome of this impeachment process would lead to international appraisal, and the canonization of brazilians as white.

Qué?

Yes, that's my point. Do you think impeachment is going to help Brazilian economy in any way?

You're arguing with a marxist Slovakian.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FOREIGN OPINIONS!

GOMMIES ARE GETTING BTFO AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

>Dilma did nothing wrong.
no
This
falsabandeira de merda.

Happy about what? "goomies" or no "gommies" our legislative system is full of the worst available in manking, we are governed by a bunch of selfish apes. And probably the next president won't be any better.
There is nothing to celebrate, there is much to be ashamed.

our political crisis is not an ideological problem, it is an ethical and justice problem

Tchau, querida!

It's also pretty disturbing who's behind this coup: fascists, religious and free market fundamentalists and supporters of military junta

Everyone in Brazilian politics needs to be executed by the army.

But these are a minority and the least concern now. Like I said, the issue here is not ideological, the problem is that these politics are acting in self-interest, most of the parties in the Chamber of Deputies has no manifesto, you can hardly tell what are the objectives of them.
They want power and they do it for power. There is no ideological value behind it.

Most of that "for God and Family" rhetoric that you might had heard of was absolute populism, they pretend being conservatives because this is what is trending now.

>the issue here is not ideological
>what is Cuba
>what is Venezuela

The gommies are pathetic

>fascists, religious and free market fundamentalists and supporters of military junta

>facists
>supporters of military junta
Today i learned that if don't support communism and don't want to keep paying Cuba and Venezuela money to get by you are literally Bolsonaro.

Isentão.

Thanks for your post. Have you know that I love your country ;)

I love Brazil as well. It's very interesting country.

TCHAU QUERIDA

depends, are you a third world country?