amazon.com/dp/B01H2E0J5M/ref=twister_B01G7TG6SW?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get an euthanasia.

/thread

You should wait for Surface phone.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_GlGglbu1U

if you want an unsupported phone in the next year or two and noapps

sure, i guess.

at least apple tries to support older phones and most android phones with unlocked bootloaders could be floated by AOSP and third parties beyond the two support offered by many.

Are you a curry eating pajeet plague vector?

950xl is the best phone I've ever had.. fuck android, fuck apple. (have had both many times) The OS is way more coherent than android, and is updated constantly. Apple is so boring it makes me fart. Surface mobile will happen some day with full emulation and Microsoft will begin their domination of mobile. windows phone is already so good it's staggering how underrated it is. if you use windows as an operating system you should be using windows phone. So YES YES YES you should get a windows phone.

Who the hell wants to buy a phone now, when BB KEYone and Xperia XZ Premium is right around the corner.

Everything about them is great - except for the lack of apps.

If that doesn't affect you, go for it.

Yes
Also get a firefox phone and a blackberry because that's how retarded you are

Windows phone is literally dead

If you want one, hurry up, they're being discontinued everywhere.

I want one, but they're still more than they're worth, mainly because they're being discontinued.

Are Amazon phones good?

When people say it's dead they are not trolling. It is seriously dead. It's a buggy OS that Microsoft does not fix or aadd meaningful features to anymore. Avoid all windows phones.

A have a Lumia 640, works fine.

>It's a buggy OS

How different from Windows 8 and 10 is the OS?

in 2012, maybe
now it's too late
WP is dead

totally misinformed and absolutely wrong. You obviously don't have one. The os is continuously updated. As well they have a fast ring with the latest (beta) updates that many enthusiasts prefer. continuum is great, I use it daily. What will happen is windows phone will in essence be an app on the windows 10 mobile device that will be a full windows 10 pc in your pocket using emulation on arm. windows phone is so far above the others its silly. within a year or maybe two more people will understand. the impression that it is "dead" is microsofts lack of emphasis in preparation for surface mobile launch.

they still make phones?

I know they had Fire phones a few years ago and now they're promoting BLU phones. They're 50% off with Prime, but it also has ads.

amazon.com/dp/B01H2E0J5M/ref=twister_B01G7TG6SW?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

I think the biggest new feature we're getting with the creators update is epub support on edge.

Windows 10 Mobile is as good as dead, but MS can't say it out loud because HP released a very expensive phone last year.

im probably gonna switch to andriod now, ive been WP all my life

>bought Lumia 520
verrrrrrrrrry slow, unusable
>bought Lumia 630
does weird random things like suddely shutting down or refusing to open an app
>bought Lumia 640 XL
camera app keeps crashing
bugs
>bought Lumia 650
apps keep crashing, battery out just after half a day of work.