Hating Arabs →understandable. I kinda agree

hating Arabs →understandable. I kinda agree

hating blacks → still understandable, I am against it tho

hatin Asian→ ????????? what did we ever do to you? it's unfair hatred. stop it

Apologyze for mocking our glorious noses

WTF I hate Japan now

ching ching chong

you want to talk about unfair haterd?

If the world was high school, Indians would be the Foreign exchange student who gets punched around for talking funny and who cries himself to sleep every night because nobody takes him seriously.

The day I saw this pic, I started nurturing a fierce and stone cold hatred toward the yellow peril

I apologize for that but it doesn't mean we hate you. we'd welcome you if you visit here white people:3

I'm sure you'll make fun of me on television, just like you mocked Davido Kun

I actually don't, you're fine

Asian Americans though they're the worst people in the world, how can so few people flood the internet with so much bullshit

It's just bantz

>what did we ever do to you?
gee i wonder

People here mostly just hate the Chinese and sort of just lump most Asians together with them.

>white people
>in Europe
>especially in France

Yeah but you can beat up Pakistan and most of your neighbors.

Do they put the stickers over their eyes?

Stop killing/torturing doggies/cats "for the lulz" and I'll like you

(even tho you're not concerned, IIRC, only chinks, gooks and viets do that)

That pic just explains it.
Typical China-originated faces look too annoying to love them.

>Beat up Pakistan

USA, CHINA AND SAUDI ARAB HELP

>hatin Asian→ ????????? what did we ever do to you? it's unfair hatred. stop it

A bit of its history but if you look at the majority of negative sterotypes and rascism in the west and to a lesser extent south east asia you will see that its based on a dislike of China - particularly mainlanders.

Part of its due to thier insular nature and political activity/threat and the other part is due to things like spitting and eating dogs

He is famous stand up comedian in Korea. But...... Yeah, it is true that he has ugly face.

Most people like some asians, but it's not an easy task to know which asian people are.
It's like when people think all whites are American

>what did we ever do to you?
being asian, they fucking hate it that they rather bombed by arabs or killed by blacks

They are truly fucking disgusting, the worst sort of American. Neither good aspects of either their parent country or country of origin. Whiny little wimps who scream and bitch about minor insults like it means they are discriminated against worst than niggers, when they have it way better. They are also all filthy progressives and race mixers.