Why are poles here so retarded...

Why are poles here so retarded? Seriously they all are poltards here with nationalist attitudes which is especially funny because Poland is the ultimately cucked poor country but poles like it and always defend their western masters here as obedient slaves. What's wrong with them?

YOU've just been historically making them go quite wrong, based Russia

>Why are poles here so retarded? Seriously they all are poltards here with nationalist attitudes which is especially funny because Poland is the ultimately cucked poor country
>check flag

>cucked and poor
50 years of sharing border with glorious Russian Soviet Empire while Western Europe developed under evil and bad Capitalism.

>and always defend their western masters here as obedient slaves.

Somehow it wasn't an issue back when you were this "master". :-{D

I can't believe that liberator chides our wealth when it is to a certain extent a bearing fruit of his friendship.

>russians
>masters anywhere but in the barn
kek

Rurik dynasty - Scandinavian
Rurikoviche - Scandinavian
Romanov - German/Danish
Lenin - Jewish Chuvash
Stalin - Georgian
Putin - Vesp/Finnic

Why do you have inherent desire to serve to somebody?
Maybe it's our fault too, but nobody makes them to do all this cuckoldry forcibly.

>poltards here with nationalist attitudes
literally every Russian

Why can't Russians and Poles just hug it out?

Russians are the cancer that is killing mankind

Once they are all dead, everything will be alright

If not for russians, we would be exploring universe now

lel butthurt

No. There are many communists and liberals among Russia posters here, but I have never seen any pole who wasn't poltard.

They hate Germs and Russians. This is good.

>Hating Shitskins
And ?

not an argument desu senpai

Poles are pretty dumb and primitive, unable of logical or creative thinking. The history of this country is the best example.

>poltard
you do realize though that poltards generally tend to like Russia as they look up to it as their nationalist role model?
Also - why are Russians so much deluded? >Hurr dur bad nationalist fascist Poles - coming from an actual militant authoritarian country with imperial ambitions involved in a military agression against their neigbour as we speak

>Why are poles here so retarded?

Brainwashed by the church and CIA.

I speak for Russian user, not the majority of Russians.
I also always laughed at poltards appreciation of Russia because despite our government is very right wing we have a big amount of Asians, many Muslim peoples who poltards would hate but they are admitted traditional peoples of Russia and government forces their traditionalisms along with Russian.

>involved in a military agression against their neigbour as we speak

i'm not Russian but ukraine was always rightful Russian clay and thus their right to what they willed with it.

>t. unibiased neutral party

> Poland is the ultimately cucked poor country
> implying Russia isn't an isolated, sanctioned poor country

I never understand what's with Eastern Europeans and these "my country is better than yours" arguments. Literally every country east of the former Iron Curtain (excluding Slovenia and Czechia) is a shithole. Some shitholes are only slightly better than others but that's negligible.

Polish people do have potential.
Polish are germanic in denial

Not mentioning that it's something good only from pol point of view, I spoke about different thing. Poles here are very nationalistic while they live in a shitty cucked state. I could understand if they did not like it, but they defend Pooland and their western masters on every corner, they do love their cuckoldry.

I even don't deny that Russia is a biggest shithole than Poland (but the Russia is independent though.) I just don't understand how can poles combine cuckoldry and nationalism.

It's matter of the perspepctive, now we are far more independent than for the most time of our recent history and we are motivated to use that period as best as we can.

Yes they do. They are close to Germany so they'll get investments and learn western management techniques. In about 30 years of development, Poland will catch up with the West and become more powerful than Italy.

> but Russia is independent
You can't be independent in todays world where there's an insane amount of international trade. If you're importing anything, that means you aren't independent. Also, if you're exporting, that means the country you are exporting to isn't independent either. If you want to see hwo a fully independent country looks like, just look at North Korea.

I agree with everything you say

>having nationalist attitudes is being a retard if the country is poor
you can love your country even if it's not rich, you know? theres nothing wrong with it
valuing things by its amount of money makes you a retard

>but they defend Pooland and their western masters on every corner
maybe in your brainwashed reality. In almost every thread here Poland throws shit at western EU countries and vice versa

>Poles here are very nationalistic while they live in a shitty cucked state
yet Russians live in a state shitty to the point that most of them want USSR back and are even more nationalist. Don't bullshit me they arent, 90% of the Russians here are like "mother Russia dindu nuffin wrong, it's those nazi evil ungrateful neighbours like Baltics, Poland or Ukraine"
Anyways, why do Russians here often fancy themselves as "liberals" as opposed to "nationalist" Poles, while in reality you're even worse than us in this regard?. wanting communism back doesn't make you a liberal

What's wrong mongol? Butthurt because your country is even more shittier than poor Poland?