Are europeans allowed to eat bacon or has it been banned in the EU?

Are europeans allowed to eat bacon or has it been banned in the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T_obaO46Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heh I give you 3/10 for effort

The only shop near me is a halal butcher, so I don't eat that shit but it's not banned, no. I mean I could go get it from the supermarket but what's the point haha, I'll just eat halal meat from the local. Same with alcohol really, I could theoretically go get a pack of cider but why? I'd just annoy my mates, best to just go without it

subtle but obvious bait

>I could theoretically go get a pack of cider but why? I'd just annoy my mates, best to just go without it

The OP was asking europeans, not poles.

i know this is a troll thread, but bacon is shit tier anyway. There's so many better ways to cook and eat pork.

mahmoud

Abdisamad my son

The more interesting question is whether americans are legally allowed to decline bacon

>who cares bacon sucks anyways

0 out of ten. I learned that we are doing it wrong and Canadian bacon is the god of gods.
Nice bait.

Bacon's a bit shit.

You put two strips of thick cut bacon in the pan, and it makes quite a bit of grease, right? Now, you can crack an egg or two into that, but it sort of just becomes a fatty mess that makes you feel sluggish, afterward. Alternatively, you could drain the fat and then cook the eggs, but it's a bit of a pain because you can't be puttin it down the drain. And even then the meat is pretty fatty, and I end up feelin sluggish afterward.

It's okay in concept, but a bit shit in practice.

t. homosexual

>You put two strips of thick cut bacon in the pan, and it makes quite a bit of grease, right? Now, you can crack an egg or two into that, but it sort of just becomes a fatty mess that makes you feel sluggish, afterward. Alternatively, you could drain the fat and then cook the eggs, but it's a bit of a pain because you can't be puttin it down the drain. And even then the meat is pretty fatty, and I end up feelin sluggish afterward.
Holy shit that's so fucking dumb can't you even be a fat fuck properly

How about
>you cook the egg first
>then the bacon
>then you use the baguette to wipe and eat the delicious bacon fat+yellow egg sauce

The bacon's fat makes the egg even better, what the fuck are you saying?

>DAE le bacon xD
>>>/reddit/

Yes,EU banned it ,now we can eat only insects and grass

>he wastes his time eating meme food because he is a limited American
>sadly he doesn't even know of presunto

this is OPs childhood: youtube.com/watch?v=2T_obaO46Bo

it's not banned, though never saw the point in eating it since it's not very good

>ahah
>bacon guys
>epic meal food
>XD
>EVERYBODY likes bacon
>what are you? a Vegan? lol
>Carnivorous rawr I'm a dinossaur

Every american on earth ever.

easter?

I pity those who eat eggs and bacon without baguettes.

>American bacon

We actually eat raw pork on bread. #1 weapon against Islamisation. Muslims must be fucking stupid to come here.

Things that never happened

americans are absolutely obsessed with europe, they do nothing but post these shitty threads all day

It's astonishing to me how many people here don't even know what bacon is I mean come on it's bacon, it's sold in every fucking grocery store. It's always people over 40 too, I'm sure I have seen some eat it raw

is it nice?

>no onions or pickles

Hand over your badge and gun

Inshallah brothers

bacon is p shit
I prefer pork chops famlam

>le bacon
>not presunto/jámon

amerikeks will never know true pork bliss while they eat their reddit strips.

mmmmmm that looks delightful my friend

Yes. At my old work place you were supposed to bring bread and some kilograms of raw pork, if you have birthday.
Put it in the middle of the table and everyone sprang at it. Most barbaric scene I've ever experienced in my life

>pickles
Onions only.

>implying we don't make use of the whole pig

Same here. We even eat the brains of pigs.

Are you?

>Be Amerikike
>No bacon or foreskin

Dont you have some errands to go run for your mom, mario?

What the fuck is poultry?

Really doesn't happen that way.

Here in Germany we save the economically inefficient butcher and their store and let supermarket sell their halal Meat right away!

Does your rabbi let you buy haram meat?

Kek they can call you Ahmed but you are right. Bacon isn't bad but it's pleb tier compared to Euro pork products

>north korea
>other meat

Birds.

Chicken. Turkey. Ect.