What do you think of women in Sup Forumsayming and technology? Bad or good?

What do you think of women in Sup Forumsayming and technology? Bad or good?

I don't fucking care

If they're not completely fucking retarded and/or are pushing feminazi SJW agenda then who fucking cares?

It would be nice to have more women in the field. I'm tired of this autism sausage fest

tell those whores to get the fuck back in the kitchen, assuming modern women can even cook.

Kill yourself back to Sup Forums, not that your post wouldn't get reported and deleted there as well.

The right answer.

I think any "X" in "insert flavor of the month field/interest here" is retarded virtue signaling.

Good if they behave like other sane males
Bad if they behave like that retard

tips fedora

It's amazing how fucking sexist and bigoted people still are in 2017.
This isn't Sup Forums by the way, Sup Forums is a lgbt friendly board.

No it isn't, you retarded queer. Fucking kill yourself, you down syndrome addled shit stain.

>What do you think of women
They poison everything they're involved with.
Look at the modern progression and development of programming languages.

This. My boner perks up whenever the Latina in marketing with the tight skirt, flowy hair and high heels enters the meeting room.

Whoops! Looks like you're looking for Sup Forums.

go eat muslim dick you nigger homo lover

I've run into so many modern women that say they don't like to or don't know how to cook. I think I'm going to marry a European or african girl at this point.

>>>/reddit/

>European
i dont think those skanks can do anything either

Who cares? I genuinely hope you get IP banned, Sup Forums is not about games for one, and certainly isn't about shitty pseudo Sup Forums threads, kill yourself, for real.

>European girl
snail testicles and yak tongue

>african girl
Fried chicken and collared greens

games are technology, unfortunately

Seriously, at this point go African, South American or Asian. European girls (except eastern or maybe french) don't even know how to cook the most basic stuff.

>that feel when /fit/ and know I cook better than a lot of women who cook fatty foods

It sucks. You'd think a woman would know how to lightly season a chicken breast and put it in the oven for thirty minutes with some veggies steamed on the side.

Nice meme, idiot

Nice shitpost, retard.

Well we already know who would be the woman in your relation.

Fuck you faggot

kek

#rekt

Women in IT sounds good in theory but always ends in disaster in practice. Especially when they're put in a managerial position. The few women managers I've had in tech jobs had no fucking clue what we did for the actual work and were usually idiots that got sent over to our department cause they fucked up big time in accounting or HR. I will never have a female boss again.

Weak bait

My nigga.