Tfw found a mbp sitting on a pile of trash

>tfw found a mbp sitting on a pile of trash
Anyone else had some good tech finds?

Give it back Jamal.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Give it back John.

>I found some trash

>mbp
>on a pile of trash
really makes you think

Give it back Tyrone

It had better be filled with termites

Give it back Tyreese.

MacBooks dont have as high security as iPhones (sadly). giving it back is the moral choice but eh, id keep it.

Yo u be talkin mad shit boy. I'm fittin to ride up on yo bitch ass witta clickity CLACK-CLACK-CLACK

better recognize boy else u fittin ta get got!

>can clearly see reflection in monitor
>underaged white kiddo

I thought only the Jamals stole Apple shit?

So open it up and make sure it's all there. Then get a linux box and try to recover all info on the hard drive. Then turn it on and find out it doesn't turn on. Do about 9 hours of internet research to find that it's some bullshit circuit on their terrible boards and start trying to research that. 10 hours later, decide it's better to replace part x and check pricing. Be blown away by how expensive all their shit is cause people who know nothing about computers go "Oh wow apple must be expensive, I could sell it for a whole new car!". Finally, give up and try to sell it for way way way more than it's worth citing "Oh wow apple must be expensive, I could sell it for a whole new car!".

Meet up with faggot who will buy it and do gay stuff with them while saying "I'm not gay because gender roles" or some other lame new agey shit, then use the money to buy a dragon dildo and fuck yourself to goddamn death, thus securing a less gay future for the human race.

can you get access to the files if you boot a live medium?

I blame "urban" music, like the commodores

Fittin? I think you mean finna?

Finna was original fixing to, not fitting in any case.

It wasn't "sitting on a pile of trash", it was the trash.

Anyway, yeah, I've revived a few IBM model M keyboards for free that way.

Give it back Jerome

Give it back Jamal

give it back, cletus

give it back clarence

Does it boot? If it does, throw in a 160GB HDD and 4GB RAM and sell if for a few hundred bucks. Ignore the NEETs who have no idea what it's like to repair electronics and make money for it.

As long as no EFI password is set (it's usually not), you can use Transmac on a PC and an OS X DMG from the Pirate Bay to make bootable media and reinstall the OS.

>13-inch laptop and not a 15-inch laptop

Put it back in the trash where it belongs

The only people who care about 2 inches of screen space are poorfags that can't afford a second display for home use.

>Using a 13-inch laptop as your main computer at home instead of a full-blown desktop

This is your typical Sup Forums user

I have a desktop with two displays and a third for the laptop. Again, stop being poor.

Give it back, Le'Dramquonye

That's your mother's computer, Matthew. Now take it back to the living room.
Regards,
Father

I found a working Sony RDR-GX210 DVD recorder, but I guess it's pretty much useless these days...

Give it back, Rajej