How accurate is this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Argentina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much correct, about Brazil and the southern cone, but I can't speak for most of the rest. Just important to note that while blue is quite rural, it still has some big cities.

>bright colours on a white background
can't read shit capn

fix'd.

>implying there are any whites in South America
>implying there are any whites in Americas in general (except for Slovene immigrants)

>white
Maybe Argentina or Uruguay but here we're brown as shit

>castizos
>Nordeste só não é mais branco que Argenpardos e Urupardos

Is this Bavaria or South Brazil?
We will never know.

Imagine a jew gets a surra de bunda. that will be painful

The map has most of central Chile and Cuyo, Argentina under "few people"
Central Chile, Araucania and the Chilean Patagonia are not a dry desert like the Argentinian Patagonia

I can't read what the pink zone says because of clashing colours and jpg compression

Very innacurate on the Colombia/Venezuela parts tbqh.

>white portuguese
is this supposed to be a thing

Brazilians are retarded making maps. They know NOTHING about sputh america

So Polish diaspora is in the black or blue zone?

Blue:

For Uruguay's part, we are very rural with extremely low population density but keep in mind that most of the population live in cities.

About the "conservative" part, it's debatable: people don't like sudden changes or risks but is open to change like with gay marriage, legal pot, etc. Also we are one of the most irreligious countries in the world.

We are very rich and developed for Latam but we are second to some areas of Chile and Argentina.

About the "white" part, we are white if you consider italians and spaniards to be white since their descendants make up like 80% of the population.

5/10 it's not exactly wrong but it needs a lot of fixing.

I'm honestly curious though. I can't tell if the map maker was just memeing or if there's really a distinction in Brazil between "white" Portuguese and other Portuguese, since Portuguese are "white" outside some imageboards.

Uruguay sounds like south Estonia

Come on, there is a LOT of difference between Portuguese whites and German and Polish diaspora.

The last ones are pink, pale and most have light eyes.

Meanwhile average whites looking people with portuguese/italian ancestry are very unnoticeable in a crowd

Considering we are both small countries with very powerful neighbors I think we have quite a few similarities.

I never said there's no difference between Iberians and Nordics m8, I'm just surprised some people take the whole white thing to a level Southern Europeans aren't even part of it.

Wrong. This map is for accents but still applies.
>Red
Some farming, not much industry, some tourism. Really poor area
>Dark Green
>2 Left green
REALLY poor, amerindians, some ethnic tensions.
>2 right green
Jungles, some farming, some tourism, not really poor.
>Blue
Wine, mining, tourism, not really anyhing else
>Orange
Some heavy industry, the military factories are located in this area
>Light Green
Mostly agricultural center, not as much as yellow, but low density.
>Yellow
Absolute center of argentinian economy, cultural powerhouse, richest farmlands, heavy industry, high-tech industry, filming industry, light industry. Mostly made up of european descendents, although received some immigrants from Bolivia and Paraguay in the last decades.
>Dark Yellow
Literally nothing besides some touristic areas and the Nuclear Research Facility. Mostly white people along some amerindians.

I can't talk about other countries.

Blue and black are bullshit and are classic Brazilian exaggeration.

It's like saying Los Angeles is a hill mansion paradise with beaches because only Beverly Hills and Isla Vista exist, every other neighborhood is ignored.

All of them are exaggeration

Poles are everywhere here tbqh. With their changed surnames due to portuguese.
>mfw all these qts named -ski

Blue. Although some might have spilled to the black region, as well some Japs in the blue region spilled from the black.

Also, the OP map was made by an American and not by someone educated.

>(except for Slovene immigrants)
>implying we just got slovene immigrants
>implying slovenes are white
yeah, well meme'd

Am just memeing friends.

I saw El Clan (Argentinian movie) and most looked pretty white t b h

Sadly "The Clan" is based on true story...

>...

>Chilean patagonia has sand

Only Argentina's side is a big wasteland.

Welcome to Sup Forums and its logic

What the fuck it says in the map? I can't read it well

interesting

>bavarian like region
ohahahahaha

panama is pretty good if you have money tho

the sandwich islands are also british

>The last ones are pink, pale and most have light eyes.

T. never been to South Brazil

Poles are by far the worst immigrants after the Portuguese/French speaking Africans and Haitians.

Pretty much anywhere is good if you have money.

I'm pretty confident rich people don't want to live in a Parisian ghetto, in Afghanistan or in Colombia if they have the choice

W-why?

I'm gonna spak for Colombia.

The orange part could go a bit further south to include Bogota, Medellin and Cali. (lots of castizos live in those cities).

The colombian area close to the border with Ecuador is noticeably mestizo.

Uruguay and Argentina have an open doors immigration policy. Time to leave the sinking ship that is Europe?

I live in the south cone of Brazil. Almost everyone in my city is from German descent, and some even speak German in a daily basis. There are also some Italians around here.

I have seen some black people around, of course, but they are extremely rare in my region.

My family is mostly German, but my last name is French. As most of the people here, I have fair skin and eyes.

No family values and no entrepreneurial attitude.

that has literally nothing to do with my question, but thanks for the (you) I guess

>sinking ship

not getting into argentina with that type of comments

That's Ukrainians.

>Rio is simply Rio
>neither bad nor good

top kek

Uruguay it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Argentina

I can't give you an opinion on Paris or Afghanistan, but there are lots of wealthy areas in Colombia and also a lot of people with money.

Colombia is a liveable place but there are some stereotypes from the 80s that people still think are true.

it's really frustrating when somebody doesn't get my jokes

Germans are only good at making favelas.

Hey, that's my city!

S-sorry? What joke?

>poltards don't understand that cultural issues are very inferiour to economic
Why don't you move to Pooland then, idiot?

sorry didn't mean to quote you

For whom?

I agree.
It's so funny when I see a bitch named Schultz studying veterinary at Anhanguera and driving a Uno.

Or when there's a guy named Becker that tries to appear as if he is a royal.

>implying I'm a poltard
Was just memeing.
Not about South America though, I think this continent is facing much, much bigger geopolitical issues in the future. The pace of life here is no longer after living either any more.

Look at how beautiful the Uruguay coast is. Find me a nice Spanish/Italian qt, get a small plot of land, grow some weed plants and enjoy life.

I did get your joke btw :P was shit banter on my part.

>Espírito Santo included with Bahia
0/10

Fixed the orange border to include some main cities high proportions of castizos and didn't include the south which is mainly mestizo and the pacific coast, which is where most black colombians live.

>About the "conservative" part, it's debatable: people don't like sudden changes or risks but is open to change like with gay marriage, legal pot, etc. Also we are one of the most irreligious countries in the world.
Literally U R GAY: the country

the memes are always real
you for example are a second gen turk who works at his father's shop and smoke a lot while thinking of raping white girls

Fucking use dark colors like a non-retard! The north west-stuff is not readable at all.

I don't have any memes about Paraguay. Probably because it's a worthless irrelevant shithole?

>Ecuador
>6

Nice

Hello OP.
I remind I posted this map some months ago and I can see you've saved it and posted it.
Thank you very much for saving my OC, OP.
Here's an unusual pepe.
I appreciate it.

Yes little bro, Ecuador is a great country. I hope you can recover from the earthquake soon.

tech industry in northern Chili? no, Chilli in general isn't an industrial country, but an agroexporter/mining one.

most Peruvians live in the coast/desert, not in the mountains. WE live in the mountains.
also, eastern Colombia is peaceful, we don't have civil war (most of the country doesn't). drug cartels come from western Colombia.

Uruguay isn't precisely "conservative", south brazil neither, probably.

and I've heard a lof of horrible things about Rio.

there are much more millionaires in Colombia than in Belgium.

in which part(s) of south and central America do women look the most like this?

the middle class parts

Hmmm. I'd say maybe Peru/Ecuador.

Grenada (island).

nah after a quick reverse search it came out with Mexico

>live in niggerland
>be italian
Cant make that shit up

thank you. Would those girls count as mestiza or castiza?

And dont you forget matey

Arghhhh mateyy

Being a millionaire means shit nowadays.It is quite easy to get one million dollars and become a "milionaire" even more in inequality ridden latin america.

mestizas for sure

>mestiza
nah mate i doubt their mother/father is amerindian or even half injun anymore
saying "mestizo" or "castizo" as they meant a specific designation is useless
if you use "mestizo" by its latin origin, "mixed", then yeah everyone's mestizo. we're all mixed as fuck here

>gold,white portuguese
what?

neither. nobody uses that terminology. most people wouldn't tell what "castizo" even means.

What does Amazon and Center East say? I can't read that

No. Southern Argentina is the whitest part of the country. Misiones is full of cholos like the rest of the North, it's basically Paraguay 2.0.

This

give it back then fagget
you can give Formosa and Chaco to Bolivia

antiplano bolivian master race here

thanks to US growth hormone food and living here for 20 years, I am 6'2 and taller than nearly all Bolivians and Argentinians that I have ever seen.

it was hilarious when people asked me where i was from while I was in Buenos Aires. as if a bolivian cannot be bigger and stronger than them. get fucked, cunts.

This , plus:
>Mato Grosso do Sul included with North Brazil
-5/10.

God bless u

god.... your penis must me tiny!

Much appreciated. Map is definitely top kek worthy. God bless