The Netherlands is an odd country, in fact i'd go a

The Netherlands is an odd country, in fact i'd go as far as to say it is a country that perturbs me deeply. I do not hate the netherlands, I actually love it (though against my better judgment).

The problem with the netherlands however, is that it is harmonious place, but to an excessive extent. Its a place where life is ritualistic and clinical, a sterile country without scenery, instead a flat expanse where any semblance of originality or character is destroyed through universal adoption and duplication as part of the pervasive norm and uniformity.

This is not only a spatial observation of the monotony of this land, but also of the people, a measured and homogenous group. Amongst the dutch all deviations from the norm are measured, yes you can have a silly haircut, provided there is ample other people with it, yes you can like a certain type of un-mainstream music provided there is a general counterculture trend that goes along with it. It is a clean culture, mundane yet not moribund, a malaise of monotony.

Even their most heated and contentious issue is a contrived and pointless affair, a yearly debate where the exact same arguments are dished out even more enthusiastically than the last , in fact i feel as though Zwarte Piet only exists for the sake of having something to argue about, in a land where everyone agrees with one another.

The thing that disturbs me most about this 'country' (if such a thing exists in the way that we've previously conceived it) is that this is recognised, the maladious and boring place is infact celebrated on those virtues. It is this repetition which the word 'gezellig' captures

I say this full of admiration for the dutch, they are a successful land, however their success is rather bittersweet, in exchange for success they've sold any flavour and love from their land, they are truly automatons going through vain motions and meaningless expressions in a barren and moribund setting.

I pity the Netherlands and its delusion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwamT9gnnhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boeie

boeie

boeie

Boeie

Boeie

boeie

Didn't completely read through your text, but I guess one thing is very important about the Netherlands
>flat expanse

I just recently been there and this kind of open landscapes really got me a little depressed, which is a sad thing, because besides all this the Netherlands surely are a beautiful and advance country.
Got me into thinking about learning Dutch. It's fairly easy for a German (and also the other way around I guess).

Boeie

Boeie

boeie

boeie

te lang; niet gelezen

boeie

Boeie

That is a pretty good description, what you say can for example be seen on google streetview, streets with rows of exactly the same houses next to each other.

It's kind of a German characteristic, that can be found in lesser amounts in some parts of Flanders too (mainly Antwerp and Limburg).

B

Één van dezen is niet als de anderen

Boeie

Zo! Boeie!

Just went back from amsterdam lads

O

kanker

E

This may seem funny, but the nicotine is instantly absorbed through the rectum, this may act as a central nervous system stimulant helping to resuscitate the victim.

TINY

Shut up nerd.You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone.

FRENCH

Boeie

>blowing smoke up my ass

Did you ever read the martian chronicles? Science fiction can be a great escape especially if it deals with the same subjects that affect your life

PENIS

well the expression must have started somewhere

my precum is foamy too

boeie

Boeie

Boeie

wie kan dit nu wat boeie?

boeie

Boeie.

Just received my dutch cooking kit

youtube.com/watch?v=xwamT9gnnhY

That's a big cooking kit.

boeie

I don't like the Dutch, they're annoying, loud and plain rude.

A couple of days ago I was eating something in a restaurant, a group of Dutchmen came in and shouted: "Why are there only two people here? Is the food bad?" and continued shouting and harassing while they sat down. After the whole loud, boorish scene, clearly embarrassing everyone, they still ordered something, if I was the owner, I would have spit and ejaculated in their food.

Boeie

Boeie

boeie

boeie

boeie

Dutchmen are ok when they're not buttblasted

Boeie.

i LOVE the NETHERlandsssss hahah!

PIC related: MY gf

haha

boeie

ok hoi

is dit de kwaliteitdraad?

WAAROM VERWIJDERDE JIJ JE PAAL KANKERMOGOOL

What do the Dutch think of Kankermoffen

cute :3

>tfw geen kankermofpenis in your boipussi

Boeie

wait a second

He looks different...

calla cabro

he probably did
you better be very nice with waiters and restaurant personnel in general because they can get away with a lot

>and then every single dutch poster answers the same retarded meme
proving your point entirely
i agree, dutch people don't have a soul they're basically not human anymore

op here
you see , you got my point m8. this is insane.

Jij moet opgehangen worden wegens landverraad.

AIVD PAK MIJ NIET OP

boeie

Boeie
Neem je aids en faal me, en ga weg

What percentage of the Netherlands is reclaimed land? Do people live there or is it just farmland?

dat wordt xbox 360 in de gevangenis (of thuis misschien) spelen voor jou.
Pas maar op strakt wordt je gerehabiliteerd tot een functioneel lid van de maatschappij.

What's reclaimed land to you?

Land that would be under water if not for human intervention

Boeien

dark blue is under sea level, light blue is 0-7 meters above sea level.

Flevoland and parts of Noord Holland.

Why didn't we put at least a few mointains on Flevoland. That would make the landscape less depressing

Boeie

Wat een kankerverhaal, wat boeit het

How is Den Haag at/above see level ?
I remember that big tree trunk in the Haagse Hogeschool indicating see level and it was easily 8 meters high or more iirc

>zeespiegel stijgt
>utrecht aan zee
>lekker dicht bij het strand
>grootste deel RANDSTAD mooi weg
>almere en inwoners allemaal dood
Kan niet wachten

Boeie

How hard is dutch to learn? Is the country really autismo the country? Would they be mad at a non turk immigrant?

>How hard is dutch to learn?
Very
>Is the country really autismo the country?
Flanders is more autistic.
>Would they be mad at a non turk immigrant?
Everybody is okay with Brazilians.

>Would they be mad at a non turk immigrant?
Yes, there are already enough third world immigrants shitting up everything and being a drain on the welfare system.

lowest point of the Netherlands is in Rotterdam and is about 6.5meter under sealevel

Ever heard of coffee enemas?

Ik HOUD van de NEDERlanden haha

prent gerelateerd: een prent van mijn vd

haha

hoe krijg ik die Friesland look?

Such is life in the bland country...

Dat zijn Denen

what does boeie mean

"Whatever."