>America is the fattest nation in the world
>We eat the least
FUCKING MAGIC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knTv8YgCyxA
lemonde.fr/culture/article/2010/12/18/le-repas-du-guerrier_1455468_3246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because nobody wants fat soldiers.

I can't decide which ration is more disgusting.

The least offensive one is probably the French one, though I wouldn't go as far as to call it appetizing. Almost, but not quite. Just needs a bit more color. Everything looks sorta...brown, but otherwise not bad.

British and french are 24hr packs and German is two meals.

I thought the brit one was the least disgusting. The french one looks like wet slop that will give you diarrhea

Nah, trust the Frenchies, you can say a lot of things about them but their food is always good.

British food indeed looked almost good, but they lost me at vegetarian pasta (what the actual fuck) also their fruit cake looks black from being burned. Also candy what is this, a lunchbox for ten years olds? Also their muesli only has black and white stuff in it, which is pretty poor. Muesli - in case you don't know it - should have tons of nuts, dried fruit in it. That looks like rice with some bean thingies, pretty revolting, while the French one has some red which indicates strawberries. Much better
Also vid related lol

youtube.com/watch?v=knTv8YgCyxA

There's literally NOTHING wrong about eating a lot of food for breakfast because it will give you enough energy to go through the day so no fat will be stored because you will use those calories for energy so you will eat less during the day. Skipping breakfast or eating a small ammount of food in the morning will make you hungry during the day and you will go to the closest KFC or Mc Donalds restaurant and eat their shitty food. That's why you are fat.

>rapadura

>Romanian bro-science

pls stop.

It is not "bro science". It is a fact.

It isnt supposed to be good looking or tasty.

i read that one french ration was worth 5 american rations

>It's suppose to taste like shit be a man!
lol 3rd world tier thinking.

USA only has wars in hot or warm places.
You spend like 3 times as much energy on just keeping your body alive in a winter forest than you would on existing in a desert.
When was the last time USA had a war anywhere where the daily average temperature wasn't at least 20°C?

I was looking for this article you're talking about
couldn't find it

Nice studies you posted there that prove your arguments correct.

oh wait

>It isnt supposed to be good looking or tasty.
So go chew on a bark you moron and maybe gnaw on some roots too later if you don't like it.

lemonde.fr/culture/article/2010/12/18/le-repas-du-guerrier_1455468_3246.html

>Spain

English and germans eat better than me.

thank you Sherloccio

> mfw TRASH food is half the military budget of USA.
> and there are NO leftovers

>No leftovers

>Comparing an MRE to a ration pack

Protip, the clue is in the name MEAL Ready to Eat, you are supposed to have several in a day while every other is a days ration pack.

Think before you post.

Troops need home made food

how are they going to eat without heads?

>implying

You know nothing.