Google Pixel:

Does anyone have one? I don't know all that much about it but am heavily considering that being my next phone. I currently have an iPhone which I should've dropped ages ago. If not the Pixel, what does Sup Forums suggest?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/google-pixel-review/
lmgtfy.com/?q=botnet
lmgtfy.com/?q=Lmgtfy
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a review by digital trends, this may get you up to speed on some pros and cons. digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/google-pixel-review/

I got one. Regular 5" 128GB. Pretty nice phone

This wouldn't be Sup Forums if you didnt complain about atleast one thing, so what would you say is its biggest weakness?

Biggest weakness of any Android device is the Google botnet unless you run an AOSP ROM with Google cut out.

>Speaker is a bit shit.
>Screen got a couple of (albeit very small, like you have to look for them) scratches
Oh and
>Botnet

I know I'm going to regret this but.... what is botnet?
am i out the loop on a Sup Forums joke or is this something real?

lmgtfy.com/?q=botnet

omg forget botnet, how did you just do that? lmfao

Pixel XL is amazing - best phone I've ever had

lmgtfy.com/?q=Lmgtfy

Nvm i figured it out. that's hilarious.

It's a meme. Google services, just like Apple services have control of your device.

I've got the XL. Ask me anything.

how is the assistant on the phone?

borderline useless.

Gayest phone released in years

>HTC and Huawoah
no thanks

I have one. It's pretty good.

same as cortana and siri, good to know. how is the customizability of the phone.

Good, as you'd expect from any other device in the Nexus line.

I use the nexus 6, wouldnt use anything else labeled google

So pretty much the same as all phone "assistants". I'm looking into a new phone as well and I really want a pixel, but I don't want to switch carriers or buy it full price to bring it over to at&t

You can't beat the botnet, so you might as well buy straight from the source.

It's not the prettiest phone but it's the fastest phone I've ever used. Good customizability and great camera speed if that's what you're looking for. No bloatware, besides the Google apps (which you can uninstall). Also note that the bezels are gross (less noticeable on the qb version) and it looks like an iPhone.

On the other hand, I heard the LG G6 just came out and I heard it's pretty good. Haven't looked into it yet though.

Have they stopped making the 128gb version? It always seems to be sold out ;_;

I bought my xl QB 128 on Swappa. It's basically eBay but exclusively for phones and tablets and the like. Pretty cool site.

what is the battery like? how has it held up over the time youve had it? does it charge fast? just some general knowledge about the battery from a pixel owner would be great.

Its a Sup Forums meme where everyone misuses the term. On here it means any system that collects info on you for sale to advertisers. In reality it is where your machine ends up in a remote cluster that executes tasks in parallel with other compromised systems involuntarily and for nefarious purposes.

The battery charges decently fast, usually a full charge in an hour or so. With average use (4hrs screen on time) I can last through the entire day. But with the battery saver (which works oddly well), it's possible to go for a solid day and a half. It charges surprisingly fast through a car charger as well.

My only gripe is that the percentage display for the battery is inside the battery icon at the top of the screen.
>screenshot.png
Can be fixed with alt launcher I think, but I'm used to the pixel launcher already.