Why Germans are such a filthy, disgusting animals, claiming they are somehow better than the rest of the world?

Why Germans are such a filthy, disgusting animals, claiming they are somehow better than the rest of the world?

Every time I see some German, he's either picking his nose (possibly also eating picked stuff), picking his teeth or biting nails. Even famous Germans like Angela Merkel or Joachim loew do this shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Germans? Your parents don't teach you elementary hygiene rules or what? I am asking seriously.

Pic related - currently famous picture with German ubermensch traveling in Polish train.

Proofs?

According to the post, the depicted Germans were shitting and pissing under themselves

What's up with Poles and their eternal butthurt?

Leave Germany alone.

Can't link, Sup Forums thinks Facebook links are spam.

>It's a Poland getting butthurt about Germany episode

well that's new

>Every time I see some German, he's either picking his nose, picking his teeth or biting nails

Who doesn't do that?

crude peasant

I will celebrate my first day in Greece.

me

This

Also, why are irrelevant cunts filled with impotent rage when confronted with their superiors? Same with Spaniards towards the Brits.

british tourists act like apes
same with german tourists recently
shame because they used to be well behaved

polish immigrants act like apes
same with Lithuanians
shame because they used to be well behaved

Pic in op shows your superiority. 70 years ago you were told loads of bullshit and nowadays you're still delusional. How pathetic is that?

Its just enjoyable at this point. They try so hard they make completely clowns out of themself.

Savoir vivre. You should know those words, but you don't, because you're Muhammad from Algeria.

I once saw a drunk German woman throw a massive fucking suitcase at her group of friends in a bar in London once.
She stormed off to the bathroom screaming too.

just a bit of craic laddie

When I was in a hostel in Beijing there where 2 fat irish girls that desperately try to find ppl to play Cards against humanity they get so smashed that one of them couldnt get the stairs up to the female dorm and the emberassed stuff had to wake her up in the morning while all other guest tryd to eat brakefast while this landwhale got actually mad about getting woken up. The chinese stuff actually had to excuse for them.

German and Irish night out anyone?
That sounds disgusting.

take a screencap of the link or the post

> The chinese stuff actually had to execute them.
if only

Here.

t. the niggers of europe

jus banter la

Forgot to expand.

must be because they're your average white degenerate.

is that a girl

>polaks naming their trains in english

damn this is an inferior "culture"

thats why Im not a patriot

Germans are the only reason stopping me from moving to Germany. Cozy country but their disgusting culture with economy of everything, telling to the police on friends and everything, stupid language, nationalism are the big problems.

I'm really currious: how could you move to Germany? They don't have visas for Russians or something? Is it really that simple to get there?

Pic unrelated.

it's not hard to get to germany, it's not the usa

>it's not the USA
You mean the same USA that is full of Mexican immigrants?

Illegal immigrants mostly. You know, it's kinda difficult to cross the ocean illegaly. Germany economy is good so it's not difficult to find an employer and move there. Another option is to find German heritage and move without any effort.

its easy to get in here to live like shit and be in the lowest rung of society, i doubt someone from any part of europe aside from ukraine would be willing to do this.

to immigrate correctly, we're definitely one of the hardest countries to do so now a days.

>firefox
>win xp
>java