Now that the few retarded meme forcers have been banned, what's your opinion on Belgium?

Now that the few retarded meme forcers have been banned, what's your opinion on Belgium?

it would be better without muslims 2bh

You can say that about every country tho

Shithole.

Also did you know that when Belgium became independent there was indeed unity between the peoples living there? They considered themselves one folk based on religion. The concept of language = nation just appeared in the later 19th century and only got worse because of the retarded favorization of French back then. WWI did the rest desu

thanks for your input Fritzl

bumping with more Belgium

Waarom deed brabant niet mee dan?

Because Brabant was already divided in 1648 in the Vrede van Westfalen, and North Brabant was considered a state province while the other modern Dutch provinces became self-governing. North Brabant basically served as a buffer zone until the second revolution.

Bro-tier, funny guys and good food.

I don't know the flemish part.

>what's your opinion on Belgium?

I like it, I live on the other side of France so contrary to some I don't feel particularly close to this country but from what I know they have some top tier architecture, and I love beer so it's enough for me
I never properly visited, I only crossed it once by car to get to Amsterdam. The countryside seemed comfy, nothing exceptional but still more natural than the Netherlands

Beautiful place, GOAT architecture

same thing basically, we're just more regionalist and you won't understand our language at all

:3

also pretty much this

Less of a country than New Zealand

desu Liège is a fucking shithole, but there are parts of the city that are really nice. Just avoid the ghettos

>Belgium is a nice country lads
this is the worst forced meme of all, kys OP

more pics desu

love the classic cycling races :3

pic related is pretty much the Belgian national pantheon, on of the biggest churches in the world and by far the biggest church build in Art Deco style. Leopold II wanted a cathedral in neo gothic style first, but as it was deemed to expensive they built it in Art Deco after. Honestly I prefer it like this, another unoriginal cathedral is the last thing we need

Non-country whose mere existence started a world war

Spa is a comfy, rather small town, and it's where the name spa for thermal baths comes from.

>Americans in charge of education

impressive
makes me think about the church in "the mouth of madness"
good film btw

I don't think I know anything about it desu.

Something looks off in this building. Like, it's a mash up of styles withouth what makes each style good, but I'm in no way an expert
This look pretty good though

The film was pretty good, I'm disappointed about Carpenter's shitty generic soundtrack though.

You're actually right about the mash-up. The church really started out as a neo gothic project, but then switched over to Art Deco without changing the form of the building. That's why it looks somewhat odd. It was supposed to look like picture related at first

Mons/Bergen is a nice city too, very comfy.

I HAVE A DREAM

:^)

Where are the other parts?

hopefully flooded

I fucking love belgium

DELET

I'd love to do a brewery tour through Belgium once. Maybe by bicycle.

good post

Don't be so sheltered, it's still better than most of the world

Shouldn't exist. Flanders should join us.

Nuke the rest for all I care.

>implying we want to join your shithole
fuck off Piet

keep posting belgian architecture pics, amazing

I miss /architecture/ desu

to be honest (to be honest), the flag is kinda ugly.

do you rate a country solely based on its flag though

beautiful cities, weird duolingualism, ugly af flag, cucked beyond redemption.

I think it's a useless non-country.

I've been there,comfy country

Large amount of extremely influential fashion designers came out of here, specifically antwerp. Most notably antwerp six designers like demeulemeester, beirendonck, van noten, and others like margiela, stephan schneider (from germany tho), jan jan van essche, etc, it's a fashion powerhouse

Also some of the best beers in the world, can't get enough of the flanders reds and sours, krieks etc

You guys don't do a whole lot but what you do do is all relevant to my interests so I like you

>Implying there is a better city in Belgium

I like Athens

Nice job user..We need more belgian here on Sup Forums..I mostly see my country fellows more on Sup Forums than here

What is Raf Simons? what is Antwerp school of fine arts? what is Yumi Lambert?

How about waffels?? also fuck swiss chocolate..our is more superior

A country that should be splitted and given to The Netherlands and France.

DELET THIS

congo

This feels like when I'm raped in my ass, but I am not actually aware of it

rare

peso crisis

?

suriname

also i prefered antwerp to amsterdam when i was studying

I owe you guys for Tintin and XIII, so you guys are all right in my book. Looks comfy as well.

Barely a country/10.

at least they dont have trudeau as premier.

what were u guys thinking? a drama teacher?

You got nice chocolate apparently

haha a city called christchurch

not a very creative folk

I love Belgium, Brussels in particular is the bomb.

nice joke, friendo

t. Starvin Marvin

Good country, would not mind visiting.