Problem with etecting SSD. Both bios and windows not detecting it

This problem started ealier today when I switched my PSU. What could it be? I tried another hard drive and it's working but the SSD isn't.

>Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!
Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!

You fried your SSD. Congratulations.

the PSU is working correctly even works with another hdd

She's fried cobber.

this

do you think i was joking when i warned you about sudden death?

But they told me that powering my SSD with a fan controller would let me control the read and write speeds.

>fan controller
Literally r3ddit

It's the second time this happens. Two years ago this same shit ASUS motherboard stopped showing my SSD and I don't remember how I fixed

Help me please I have all my work in that fucking hard drive :(

Should've gotten a Mac

this

>I have all my work in that fucking hard drive :(

he fucks around with his PSU while all of his precious data is connected to said PSU fuckery.

Honestly you do deserve it.

>no backups.

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!

>he fucks around with his PSU while all of his precious data is connected

Of course not. I turned off the pc, unplugged the power cord and switched my PSU.

>tfw I have three separate archive drives and keep shit backed up online too
Fucking plebs not keeping their data safe from hardware failure deserve all that happens to them

Try a different SATA power cord.

I did.

I seriously hate this fucking motherboard. Second time happened in 2 years. I fell for the superior ASUS meme.

Never buying their indonesian products ever again.

>he doesnt know simply unplugging the PSU removes all voltages instantly

theres always current that remains that zapped your SSD

>Help me please I have all my work in that fucking hard drive :(
External USB hard drives are $50. Backup software is built into your OS. If something is important to you, protect it.

You saying simply unplugging the PSU and 2 minutes later replacing it damaged the SSD?

Two years ago this happened and I didn't switch any PSU. It simply stopped recognizing the hard drive.
1 year of work, 200gb, lost because a fucking Indonesian company can't manufacture a motherboard

ASUS has never been considered good.
Its also RMA hell unless you buy trough amazon.

ASUS was the go-to brand for a dependable motherboard up until relatively recently.

Now it seems they have no quality control going on and are more focused on cranking out memes.

Don't blame Asus. If you only keep one copy of your data it doesn't matter how good your hardware is, you are guaranteed to lose it eventually. Everyone who cares about their data backs it up. You didn't care enough to bother.

>ASUS was the go-to brand for a dependable motherboard up until relatively recently.

it never was

It never was.

MSI and Giabyte are.
Hell if zotac made motherboards they would to.
Even Biostar is more reliable than asus.

the worst part is that an user 2 years ago told me that 130 bucks more for ASUS was worth it

>It never was.

Maybe if you're just passing puberty.
I'm talking about over the past decade and and beyond, not just the past 5 years as they've gone to shit.
Everything else was the sketchy crap.

(I still don't trust MSI, have had more retarded issues with their motherboards than any other brand.)

That's because they earned a great reputation over the years.
Now they are floating along like a turd on what's left of their once good name.