How it's even possible that whites are the only race who loves to breed with other races?

how it's even possible that whites are the only race who loves to breed with other races?

I never see blacks mixing with asians.

Hell, you see whites breeding even with abbos.

like wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz they know that they're ugly

fucking an abbo is literally zoophilia.

The Portugueses bred with blacks and natives here in Brazil.

>I never see blacks mixing with asians
Don't worry, now a cuck or a black will come and start to post cherrypicked images

Asian men love to breed with White girls

It's just that everyone wants to have a white partner.
Do you really think Obongo from Ghambia would not like to fuck a qt Asian girl?

What type of guy do this think this teen White girl likes to breed with?

t. r/asianmasculinity

black and injun = sambo
quite common in the americas
pic related a famous one

>What type of guy do this think this teen White girl likes to breed with?
If you said Asian, you win

Oh nice, the AMWF poster is here.

>>What type of guy do this think this teen White girl likes to breed with?

>I never see blacks mixing with asians.
you see that here in america from time to time, at least in california where there is a sizable minority of both asians and blacks

You again? I've always wondered because this seems like too much effort to just be trolling at this point - do just place 0 value of your own (and your entire race, frankly) dignity?

>asian americans
Not even once

>assuming what race somebody is on the the internet

>Portugese
>white

why?? asians are the best-educated ethnicity in america. even the muslims here are doctors who love democracy.

They behave like the rest of american women and are ugly as fuck

Pretty sure you're that Asian guy who was on r9k some years ago who was doing exactly this. Your hunger for white girls is strong as ever, I see. Still living your fantasies through other dudes too. Both sad and creepy.

but i am swiss

That is one hot lesbian couple.

I prefer Black and Hispanic women over whites and my own kind desu

Alot of Western preconceptions about Asia comes the 'beta-ness' & weirdness that comes from Japan. However as you have seen from the rise of Korea & China and tremendous rise in AMWF relationships, Asian men love White women.

Those pictures are so revolting.

Those dudes have everything to date an Asian girl but instead they chose some white devil.

In what capacity, Mao

Living in chicago, I've learned to just gove up on white girls who go with nogs. In pictures, it may look like a waste of genes, but in reality almost all white girls that go with blacks are fucking retarded. Total airheads that you would want to shoot yourself after talking to the. for 2 minutes.

Sambo has a negative connotation in English, use Zambo of Black Indian instead.

Also black natives are very rare in the U.S. while damn near every black is one percent native only 1/20 are 12.5% or more.
Dude

Go to at military base town and you'll find black and Asian couples

Asians also had many children with aboriginal women, the woman in you picture isn't ugly, she is just old.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. The professional black class intermarries with other professionals and I know they aren't airheads.

All the good looking blacks look like dark skinned east asians.

>black and Asian couples
He thinks anybody cares about poor brown 3rd world filipinos marrying for green cards / US citizenship. When most people say 'asian' they mean east asians.

>professional black class

based hendrix.
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY