/beer/

1. Your country
2. Favourite "mainstream" beer brand (excluding autistic regional beers. That's for another thread)

-Spain (Catalonia)
-pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is pic rel regional? If so, then Guinness for me as well.

Guinness is terrible in Spain though lad

It's quite common and distributed worldwide. When I say regional I mean those beers that are produced in small amounts and distributed only on their area. For example, in Barcelona we have Moritz as the local "normal, well known, cheap" beer. You can probably import it in other countries nowadays, but the company itself doesn't sell outside the province afaik. There are much better ones, like Terra, which is difficult to find even within the city

Probably Guinness as well, although the Draught we get here isn't very good. I like the Extra Stout, but once again, some of what you'll find here is brewed in Canada and it isn't very good either.

I know it's not as good , but it's still one of the best beers you can find easily and not overpriced.
I usually buy cans instead of bottles because of the widget. I don't know if it's a placebo but I think it really enhances it.

what the fuck is mainstream supposed to mean

>because of the widget

What

The

Fuck

Explain? Is that sacrilege for you?

Germany Krombacher

I live close to the Brewery so here its not allowed to drink something else.

1. USA
2. Bud light lime

Flag

I think Stone is pretty mainstream at this point

also this

thanks, germany

GREECE
FIX

Kulmbacher is p good

My negro
Is Weißbier /wheat beer even regionally produced in the US or is it all imported? Also, where'd you get the glass to drink out of?

This. Now I don't have to look up a picture.

Very nice

I tried to like Peroni, I really did. But it's not very good. Even Mexican beer is better.

That bottle design looked great. Why did they replace it with the generic as fuck current one?

(Not that it would much improve the Heineken-tier taste of it)

because it is really cheap and mainstream.

my favorite

frisian scum must perish

favorite domestic.
actually, it's the only domestic beer i will drink

meme beers, not really mainstream. I dunno what I'd say as I'm an ale drinker & those are basically all meme beers (even the mainstream ones aren't really available outside of the UK.) Probably Amstel.

>it's the only domestic beer i will drink
well that's retarded

>Is Weißbier /wheat beer even regionally produced in the US or is it all imported?
It's not uncommon for regional brewers to make hefeweizens. One popular brewery in my state has a hefeweizen as one of their flagship beers. I'd say witbiers are more popular though.

>Also, where'd you get the glass to drink out of?
You can buy vase glasses here.

another potential answer for something bottled as opposed to draft would be the nigerian guiness. Tastes different than 'normal' stuff but very palatable (especially given its %) can also be found worldwide

I guess I'm not very adventurous. I don't care for almost all of the domestic beer i've had. Maybe you can give me some recomendations based on what I like:

rolling rock is my go to favorite mainstream produced beer.

The requirement that a beer is widely available worldwide is sort of silly since people tend to drink rather regional beers.

1. Flag
2. A Le Coq Porter

tasty estonian porter beer,nothing bad to say about it,drink 4-5 of those and you will be in a nice state of intoxication

2nd place: Saarenmaa X,10% alcohol estonian lager,if you want get shitfaced with style,this is your drink,my local pub used to have a 0.75 litre bottles of these for 7 euros,thats basically drinking a bottle of wine.

try your local breweries. there's palatable beer all over the US and live is always better than bottled.

Flag
probably Stella Artois

pls don't bully.

>NZ
>Pilsner Urquell

Stella Artois is pretty much our Armenian genocide. We deny its existence made the world a little worse by doing it.

>flag
>pic related
I love weiss beer in general

Yes

Olvi APA or Spitfire.

Why did you do this? I thought belgians were cool...

>that hop combo

>Drinking alcohol

Absolutely disgusting

Ok abdul

>Italia
>Calling me a muslim

Sorry to tell you the rest of the world it's not nearly as cucked as you and your pitiful continent

Do you just do cocaine and attempt to bang chicas but can't because you can't get a boner?

Japan / Blue Moon

favorite domestic is Sapporo black label
I'm no beer enthusiast though

>Belgian-style white ale
pretty sure it tastes like piss, no matter how many times you write that it's Belgian-style

having no muslims is the only thing your shithole can brag about though

I love Sapporo. Fucking amazing beer. Good work Japan

all beer tastes like piss

Pils and white beer does, darker beer tastes good.

yuengling

Probably Tooheys Old. If there's any other Australians on the board right now I'll probably get shouted down for it.
It's a mid strength dark ale.

Is it bad if I say I like cherry beer?

>belgium beer nazi on patrol as always
ok ok calm down maybe I love the taste of piss

1. flag
2. anything as long as it's Belgian

>ok ok calm down maybe I love the taste of piss
in that case stop spending money and just recycle your own piss nip

Sam Adams and Sierra Nevada.

Pic related is what I tried recently, not a fan. Doublebocks taste like drinking a loaf of bread. Fills me up very quickly, sortof difficult to get drunk off of. Would I try some more on occasion? Sure. But I'd rather just go for a barley wine at that point.

More like good work Europeans/Americans they outsourced to make it.

Have Finngols not heard about visual perspective?

I thought only germans liked that

1. Flag
2. See pic

finally someone with good taste in this thread

wow belgians are like american "muh microbrew" fedoras but even more obnoxious. what a faggy little country.

1. flag
2. pic
10/10, would drink everyday if I had a good health.

Awww dude I tried a saison for the first time last year and I won't go near it again. Fuckin' odd as hell taste, I don't know why anybody would subject themselves to such a thing. I mean, MAYBE if I'm only having a glass or two to pair with my food but at that point why not just a glass of milk, juice, wine or lemon water?

Yeah. The large manufacturers tend to make good Hefeweizen. Weihenstephaner, Erdinger, Franziskaner, Paulaner, Schneider Weisse, etc. etc. It's hard to go wrong with that.

>tfw I have a whole bunch of beers here, but never get the chance to drink them because I don't have any friends, and don't want to drink alone.

I don't like saison beer either, but I get why people do, it's pretty much a Belgian version of German Apfelschorle which people here don't like at all. It's not bad if you drink eat while eating red meat though.

>and don't want to drink alone.
Good series and some good beer with meat is a very good thing, isn't it?

I honestly don't think he knows shit about beer. My brother studied in Bavaria for 5 years to become a Brewmaster and my whole extended family brews. Twice a year we host a cool party where we all bring our brews and try 'em all out. I don't really make the stuff as I'm a poor as fuck college student (even though it practically costs pennies to get started). He's just memeing this thread.

Pic related is one of my favorite beers. Cheap, well rounded as hell, and it gets the job done. I think people bash it so much just because it's mass produced, cheap and has a white trash stigma to it. It's really not bad. I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. If Guinness was dirt cheap and came in 30 packs would you disrespect it?

>My brother studied in Bavaria for 5 years to become a Brewmaster and my whole extended family brews.

He's probably memeing, but it's kinda true that Belgians are very proud of their beer that isn't just Pilsener, you only drink that shit if you want to get drunk. Stella Artois really is bad.

Yes, it is.
But I don't feel comfortable drinking alone.
It might be an irrational hang-up, but whatever.
It gives me the motivation to be more social.

Meme as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Good choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

We have Muslims but they're chill.

>stout
>barely even brown

I don't know. Actually, in bars it looks like this.

>friesche bier

wat een flikker

Sol is better

Are you a girl/faggot?

>and don't want to drink alone.
Drinking a beer after a hardworking day it's not for alcoholics, it's a normal thing

>England, Marlow
The town where I was born
>The glory of being born next to a Brewery

1. Your country
>flag

2. Favourite "mainstream" beer brand
Same as OP, Guinness