Why do Korean girls love to ruin their beautiful faces with plastic surgery that makes them look like rats?

Why do Korean girls love to ruin their beautiful faces with plastic surgery that makes them look like rats?

Insecure from being Japan and US's bitch for so long

They are trying to transcend humanity fampai :3

left legitimately looks better

Beauty standards are being dictated by the pop idols most of whom have undergone plastic surgery.
Thus it becomes impossible to attain the said standards without going under the knife.

Wow, she had way better facial structure before than after. Went from above average to average.

I know right, dumb slut

>making yourself LESS Germanic

What are you doing Gorea

Actually she looks the same

Left is so cute.

because most of them look hideous as fuck without the plastic. The girl in your pic is literally the first Korean female that doesn't make me puke

i remember talking on omegle video with a cute south korean girl, she said she was considering plastic surgery because her face wasn't considered attractive in SK and said they like "smaller faces"

such shit culture lol

before looks better than after

what?

right robotic. She lacks distinctive traits.

Germans are known for their wide jaws

>their beautiful faces

said NO ONE EVER

Left is nearly perfect.
Fuck this gay earth, seriously.

>have beautiful, natural face
>swap it for a robotic child's face
>put on make-up to trick people into thinking the surgery made you more attractive
Why is Korea so awful

>applying your white standards of beauty onto orientals
here's a shock, they don't agree

I remember reading an article about some plastic surgeon who built a huge ass tower out of sawn-off jaw bones. So many qts spoiled their perfectly fine faces to turn into shitty duplicates.

>attractive woman ruins her face to fit a beauty standard that's unattainable without surgery
>THAT'S JUST THEIR CULTURE
Korean beauty industry shill pls go

wtf how do you make bone disappear from someone face?
inb4 shoot them

Doesn't it go back to the original state?

>wtf how do you make bone disappear from someone face?
With surgery.

you take it away

You shave it and then bolt together whatever is remaining

I had the same question. Dayum.

?!!!?

She looked better before.

THIS.

It's only really like that in Seoul though. Venture out into the rural areas and smaller cities in people look normal.

With all that bone shaved away imagine how fragile her face is. If you slapped her it would cave her head in.

Because for every dumb pretty korean there are literally 1000 fugly ones.

She looks like a doll on the right pictures, I think in real life you could tell too.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they standardize beauty, so people have "only one way" to look beautiful. Maybe they think that they all look the same, and that changing your face with surgery is a good way to alter your looks and be different.

About the face size reduction, I think that it is called bone shaving or something like that. So they probably have some kind of a face cutter or sandpaper-like device for that. Scary stuff, when you think about it.

All in all, not a thing is wrong with her face before the surgery and decision to have the surgery was a bad one.

East Asian beauty standards != European

Sharp features like hers on not considered attractive on women in Asian cultures. She has extremely high cheekbones with concave cheeks and a broad, square jawline. This is attractive by white standards since these are features common in white women and they are considered beautiful. Chinks like a daintier, softer face in women though. Men too, so I've heard.

It all has to do with the impossible beauty standard,

I don't know if this counts for SK too but in China woman literally need a facial surgery to get a job. Women whose face is too big, or have slightly bigger jaws can't get a job because of Chinese culture

left side is model-tier. korean's are retarded

I dont know how I should think about Korea. I met Koreans and they where nice. But the fakeness that they present today turns me off. I dont even want to visit that country I dont think the ppl have anything to offer.

sometimes, they need surgery. OP's woman did not need surgery.

I'm not really sure if I want to know this, but what is that on the far right picture?

far left is cheek or jaw bone shavings.

that's disturbing.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Mother of God, that is awful, disgusting, disturbing, I would rather be an ugly fuck that I am forever than pay to have part of my face cut off and put in a trophy jars for the sake of "beauty"

H-how the fuck

Not to mention that I don't even want to know the reasons why they keep bones of patients in the first place, that's Ted Bundy tier

plastic surgery is the first step towards transhumanism you luddites

final product

It's just some extra bone.
Chill out.
Bitch had a manlier jaw than some roiding NHL star.

final product is an artificial and narcissist bitch
what a time to be alive

The woman in 's picture is the product of consensual sex between Japanese soldiers and Korean prostitutes.

The woman in 's picture is 100% pure Korean, and a direct descendant of Sejong the 4th king of the Korean Joseon Dynasty.

Robot

I agree, Perkele, but that is still not a reason to waste your money, have your face treated like a piece of wood and turn out like some anime character

thats my waifu you dumb loser fucktard moron faggot retard

ur waifu a shit

AAAAAHHH

t. Shinji Tanaka

I FUCKING love Chaeyeon

I'd rather have her not feel insecure about her jaw if I knew her.
Dunno why she went for nosejob but the end result is not that bad.
People can either go full retard with plastic surgery and some people can actually get some help from it.
It's just weird that people get so fucking upset about it and yeah, there obviously are some wackjobs getting these surgeries but who cares? I might even get 1 at some point cos my other nostril is fucked and i cant breathe from it. It's starting to piss me off.

animu

>tfw before she looks better than after

That is a totally different thing, if your face is all fucked up from an accident, or something like you have, then plastic surgery is reasonable and I have nothing against that. To do it to meet a beauty standard, or even get a job, is preposterously ludicrous.

I mean, you're right, I don't really care all that much about what you do with your face, but those pics above make me cringe and worse. That's all I wanted to say

Paying customer is a paying customer.
Who cares about their delusions as long as hey give you the shekels?

She had a nice jaw before, and an overall nice face shape. She needed to fix her eyes and fix her overall bitch face.

Something like this, right? Their beauty is a mix of Western and Eastern standards. Bigger eyes, lighter skin, but smaller face.

plastic koreans look like baby mexicans tbqh

I'm Chinese and when I was a kid my mom told me that all Koreans have round faces and huge cheekbones. Now that I'm an adult, Koreans are seen as an oval-faced people.

I'm proud to have witnessed the physical transformation of an entire ethnic group. What a time to be alive!

Don't be a retard, most koreans look like "traditional koreans." And by that i mean they're butt ugly mongoloid dogs. The only decent non-plastic koreans have had jap rape ancestors.

they haven't changed their genetics though. If anything, they have protected unattractive genes by making it easier for ugly people to breed.

there was a famous case of a Korean husband suing his wife because she had gotten a lot of surgery, then when they had kids, the kids looked like her before she had surgery (i.e. butt-ugly).

the case was chinese doofus

I like right she looks nice on after photo I don't care if its fake.
:3

No bully.

Op cherry picked a photo of a girl that was reasonably attractive before the surgery. most koreans that get it done are quite ugly and i don't blame them for getting it done.

If there is any group i feel bad for, it's ugly people. They quite literally have no control over the shitty life that is coming their way, all because nature took a shit on their face.

There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery as long as you don't end up looking like an ayylien like Pamela Anderson. The less ugly people I have to look at, the better.
The only problem is poor facial genetics for your offspring but come on now, you're an idiot either way if you want a child.

t. Koreaboo

Korean abominate diversity.