JIM KELLER IS SO FUCKING SHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJ87GLfX4lM?t=2m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4
youtube.com/watch?v=5oA7yewZAGo
youtube.com/watch?v=04p_ryVM2ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

perf worse than fucking i3

Fallout 4 is a strange game that reacts in strange ways to memory differences. Not a good benchmark.

>amd avx 128+128
>intel avx 256

AVXLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Every time. Every single fucking time. I see those retarded subhuman shills posting on my board and I think to myself "This time I will screencap those retards spewing their bullshit so I can btfo them eternally when AMD turns out to be shit again".

And I never do it. I guess I'm not autistic enough. This is 400 and 300 series all over again.

It's a conspiracy. Intel has blackmailed these sites, just like Apple blackballed sites that go against them. The sites giving bad reviews are paid by Intel. You heard it here first - exclusive. Screenshot now.

$500 cpu worse than $70

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

no

yes oh yes

This. Amd fanboys are fucking obnoxious pieces of shit. I can't stand them since the phenom TLB bug debacle.

Oy gevalt, now we have to raise prices again!

I'm a massive AMD fanboy, but this release is not great. Seems like a lot of UEFI issues, ram that will only run at 2933 instead of its rated 3200, issues with core parking in the middle of fucking loaded scenarios, all sorts of shit. In the clock for clock testing Ryzen is on par with Intel, as in, they literally managed to match Kaby Lake IPC, but the rest of the platform is still in beta, meaning clocks aren't high enough, clocks don't stay high enough under load, XFR gives no appreciable benefit etc.

All the tests I have seen feel like tests of a beta product. If the yields were better, and 4.2 Overclocks were the norm, it would be a solid processor with a solid platform, but as it stands, I'm going to have to give this one a miss and go for an overclocked 6900K or something.

youtu.be/SJ87GLfX4lM?t=2m2s
>THE DREAM GAMING PC OF 2017
>RYZEN

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just lmfao

Ryzen is fucking horrible

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELET DELET DELET

>Crank 5 year old games down to minimum settings
>Ryzen gives like 2 fps less than intel's top end

AMD IS FINISHED IM NOW A FAN OF BIG BANG THEORY

Really?

As good as a 7700K for cheaper, plus much better outside of applications

He just uploaded the raw data video
youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4

Those are both overclocked and the Intel chip still wins

The intel chip is 1.1ghz faster and they're generally even

They're the same price, not only that but the Intel chip absolutely destroys the Ryzen chip in 99% of cases

See

>mfw Ryzen turns out to be overhyped dogshit like every other AMD release

Fallout 4 is very strange and seems to love memory speeds

also how is 118fps bad on a lower clocked chip?

Fallout 4 clearly isn't very multi-threaded if an i3 is in the same bracket as an i7

>Worse single core performance than a fucking i3
>B-BUT IT HAS MOAR CORES!!! ITLL BE GOOD IN DA FUTURE!

Is it 2011 again? What the fuck?

but will it run gentoo?

Fuck my life dude.
Just fuck my life

DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE HIGHER CLOCK SPEEDS AND I KNOW IT'S TIME TO RELEASE. CALLING YOU, BENCHMARKS CAUSING YOU MISERY. STANDING ON MY FEET IT'S SO HARD WHEN INTEL SHILLS AT ME. WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS TIME BEFORE HIGHER CORE COUNTS, AND I KNOW IT'S A PLACE TO GO. CAllING YOU AND YOUR INTEL LOYALTY IS A MYSTERY. STANDING WITH MY RYZEN IT'S SO BAD WHEN YOU TRY TO SHILL AT ME. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
SEE THE FUTURE OF COMPUTING. SEE INTEL LEAVING IN THE DISTANCE. TRY TO GUESS NOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND AMD BEGINS TO SAY.
DON'T YOU SEE MY IPC, COMPUTERS ARE RUNNING AGAIN. CAN'T YOU SEE NOW, POWER RIGHT IN YOUR BUILD.
DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE HIGHER CLOCK SPEEDS AND I KNOW IT'S TIME TO RELEASE. CALLING YOU, BENCHMARKS CAUSING YOU MISERY. STANDING ON MY FEET IT'S SO HARD WHEN INTEL SHILLS AT ME. WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.
DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS TIME BEFORE HIGHER CORE COUNTS, AND I KNOW IT'S A PLACE TO GO. CAllING YOU AND YOUR INTEL LOYALTY IS A MYSTERY. STANDING WITH MY RYZEN IT'S SO BAD WHEN YOU TRY TO SHILL AT ME. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
SEE YOUR BUILD IN THE LED LIGHTS EVEN IF YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER. ALL THE POWER INTO YOUR RIG, THERE'S A POST IN MY EYES.
DON'T YOU SEE MY IPC, COMPUTERS ARE RUNNING AGAIN. CAN'T YOU SEE NOW, POWER RIGHT IN YOUR BUILD.

oh wow that's fucking terrible

same, my middle mouse button just died

literally now after posting

it was the perfect mouse

FUCK

I love how you're the same retarded shill posting the same benchmark of some full blown AMD shill nobody with 50k subs while ignoring 30 different benchmarks putting 1800x behind 7600k in gaming.

You're not tricking anybody, kill yourself.

LIVE RYZEN TESTING DISCUSSION
youtube.com/watch?v=5oA7yewZAGo

you=severly assmad

>1.1Ghz higher clocked, faster memory
>only 8 fps ahead

Really makes you think. Also, Overwatch only uses 2 cores, why 7700k result is so bad?

>DISCUSSON

>AMD can't run past memory 2966mhz if you're luck

i-it's fallout 4's fault!!!!!!1

This bugs me, since it was shown a 1700 with 3400Mhz ram.

Steve just said that lowering resolution reduces drawcalls

Don't worry guys, I'm back with my backup mouse

updated link
youtube.com/watch?v=04p_ryVM2ow

Remember, when shit goes well its because of Jim Keller,
if shit goes bad, blame pajeets or jews.

This triggers the Sup Forums

g-guys just you w-w-w-wait until zen t-t-t-two

'THANK YOU BASED JIM'

>Muh diversity
>Muh rich and successful boogeyman
>Always promises big but only makes things worse

post yfw AMD is just the tech equivalent of left wing politics

This means cpu price drops are still coming right? RIGHT?

Pretty much.

They also scam people in the same way with their bullshit.

The smell in the room must be unbearable for humans

You know who is behind this stuff at AMD?

*rubbing hands*

Don't trust benchmarks, you faghats

you must have posted this at least a dozen times in threads just today

your life is passing by and basically you're a fucking gay loser

are you ok, M-A-Dshill?

>Don't trust benchmarks

Jesus christ.

I trust what is happening in the real world.

In real world benchmarks, AMD is looking very very bad, go ahead and try to spin that all you want.

>the Intel chip absolutely destroys the Ryzen chip in 99% of cases
>in response to ten different games showing virtually equivalent performance
>posts one cherry picked game where Ryzen underperforms more than in any other benchmark
>destroys Ryzen in """""""""99%""""""""" of cases
>1 out of 11
>99%
$0.05 has been deposited to your account. Good goy.

It's obviously a firmware problem that's fixable.

>black
>amd red team plus
>plus
>plus sized female

what did amd mean by this?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

You racist bigot, shitlord!