Calm down

Calm down.

It seems roughly half the reviewers had something faulty and are seeing they are getting worse results than they should have.

It does not seem to be out of malice, being paid off by intel or anything. There just might be something wrong with their memory or motherboard, might need a BIOS update, etc.

If you see a benchmark where Ryzen barely does better than an FX8350, obviously something is wrong.

Joker Productions and Gamer Nexus had nearly the same set up. Both were benching 1080p. Both used a GTX 1080. Yet there's a 30% difference in results for the 1800X for Gamers Nexus.

Lots of people are going to be posting benchmarks where Ryzen did especially shitty, but it's almost surely something that'll be fixed in a week or two to make the results look like the good ones all around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heh

I really like how the deleted those comments while claiming that HW unboxed was there to advertise his channel :^)

ryzen is so shit

Bump because shills are spamming new threads while grasping at straws.

>straws

LMAOing at your life.

End it together with your precious inferior company.

>damage control
i mean i wanted AMD to btfo intel too but cmon

>Gamers Nexus
>the guys who put duct tape on an M.2 SSD and wonder why it overheats under a "heat shield"
can they get anything right?

Let me know when you finish puberty.

>amd is selling broken shit with zero quality control and bad design
As if we didn't see this coming.

>too intiligant for cpu wars

>End it together with your precious inferior company.
Oh, so you are basically saying you're doing for our sake to enlighten us and then we'll stop to hurt myself by using inferior products? Sorry but i already made a conscious decision based on the pros and cons of each product and considering the record of each company and how they threat their customers, not only on the info of some people trying to play a tribal war.

Seriously, in what way supporting intel's bad business practices benefits you? in what way AMD "being defeated" benefits you as a customer? The fact that intel was obligated to cut it's prices should tell you a lot already. An strong AMD is what it would benefit us to increase competition and level the play field. Thrash talking AMD in order to deter people from buying their products using any kind of twisted argument when we already saw on the reviews they're delivering a good product is only a way to screw ourselves, even it it's "for teh lulz".

*to hurt ourselves
*info provided by some people

explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4&t=0s

something is clearly fucked up with some reviews

>Release hardware is dogshit
>It's somehow the reviewers fault

jogs the ol' nog

Gamer Nexus only benchmarked 4 games, too. What the fuck?

And even the two 1440p benchmarks that introduces a GPU bottleneck is way off from other 1440p benchmarks. There's a few other 1440p BF1 benchmarks that all show that even the Ryzen 1800X gets higher minimum framerates, which are generally more important than averages while Gamer Nexus still has it like 15% behind in a GPU throttled test and behind on minimums.

I saw that just a moment ago. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's as good as Gamer Nexus' is messed up.
I want to say his GTX 1080 isn't quite as strong as others, but it's running at 2050mhz so that's not it..

There are some reviewers running things in the background to simulate multitasking since most people don't close out everything running in the background when they game. But those reviewers all disclosed that in their methodology. And if Joker was doing that, I'd expect much lower framerates, but however his framerates are similar to what others are getting for the 7700k and just better for Ryzen.

wut font is that brother

No idea :(
Segui bold maybe?

>AMD product gets hyped to hell and back
>Turns out to be shit
>"o-oh its not shit AMD just made a mistake it'll be better later!"
>It's still a piece of shit

every time

youtube.com/watch?v=BXVIPo_qbc4

Also see Do not take current benchmarks at face value. Some iffy is going with the bios

>you're benchmarking it wrong!
Did they forget to turn the knob to 11 or something ?

JUST WAIT GUYS

SURELY AMD WILL FIX THEIR HORRIBLE CPUS

IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE ERROR

Goddamn you fucks are retarded, AMD is the scammiest company in the universe.

>ITS NOT OUR CHIP ITS YOUR SETUP! HALF OF YOU HAVE BAD SYSTEMS! OUR CHIPS ARE FLAWLESS!
A trainwreck on fire