Are we being telemarketed or this people is just being intellectually dishonest?

>AMD has processors with good performance/price ratio but that are a bit slower than the top intel models which are very expensive and hardly anyway will buy anyway.
>The difference between the intel's top models and the AMD
>"lol Are you a poorfag? You need more than what AMD offers. Intel has the bet top processor therefore you should buy intel even if you ain't gonna buy their top models".
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Top end models beats intel in most tasks while being cheaper.
>More computational power while being a better offer than what intel used to have.
>"lol you don't need more than what intel offers."
>"My crystal ball tells me that programs or games will never use more than 4 cores. Settle for a 4 core cpu."
>"The proof is this specific kind of task (games not prepared to use more than 4 threads for example). Therefore multithreading is a meme."
>"AMD has been hyping their expensive processors that are not that good in games anyway."
>"Buy instead a pentium processor, it performs the same as the expensive Ryzen anyway."
- How does this logic works?.
- Now Intel users hates AMD users because they're richfags?.
- This people basically accepted in those threads that they hyped and recommended Intel's expensive core i7/i5 processors as an argument to not buy amd when a pentium is more than enough for the tasks "that matters" anyway making moot their own initial point?
- Are this people not even aware of the efforts to implement better multithreading in different tasks including videogames?.
How many of you have noticed all this fallacies and backpedalling coming from these people? are we being telemarketed?

Also
>AMD has processors with noticiabily worse energy efficience but not necessarily bad for the average user.
>"Buy intel, energy efficiency matters. Do you want a housefire? enjoy"
>AMD launches Ryzen.
>Better energy efficience than intel.
>"Buy a core i7, what it matters is clock frecuencies and a bit more FPS in games".
>Energy efficiency now even mentioned in the threads.
So, since when energy efficiency doesn't matter anymore? Is this the pentium 4 era again when people used to think clock frecuencies is a way to compare performance?

>AMD breaks overclocking records.
>"Ryzen is terrible on overclocking."
>It's not mentioned that overclocking 8 threads is not the same as overclocking 4 threads.
>It's not mentioned you can disable cores and overclock only 4 cores.
Are this people forgotting this "details" by mistake? or it's on purpose?.

Also
>"Look, AMD make this honest mistakes that can be fixed (for example the failed overclock on live or the EFI issues). Ryzen is DOA!."
>Meanwhile they're defending a company (Intel) that has screwed their users over the years, for example milking them with a lot of different incompatible sockets and setting unrealistic prices.
>Meanwhile this people forget that Inteld has been found guilty on using anti competitive tactics like bribing laptop and pc makers, manipulating opinions on social media (by social media i mean any public place where people can chat, including Sup Forums) with astroturfing tactics, bribing reviewers (see the recent leak), looking at ways to cripple competitiors instead of making better products.
>Meanwhile this people defend a company that clearly just invest the minimum on innovation and that can survive a long time losing money if they want until competitors cannot work anymore.
This people don't grasp the bubble they're creating by thrashtalking and trying to deter people from buying AMD. They'll get cheaper processors from Intel now and if AMD dissapears the prices will rise to the moon.
In what way is this people bennefited by rewarding this kind of behavior from intel? In what way is this people bennefited with a monopoly? Are they people paid by people who invested in Intel to avoid losing as much money as possible?

Intelfags are now "taking revenge" on AMDfag shitposting. As with all ___fag wars, it's just identity politics.

All I can say is that at least there's reason to believe part of it is actual shilling, instead of a waifu war where the delusions and fandom wars have become personal insults.

There might be BIOS issues, software issues. AMD is probably gonna lose the gamer market unless the r5 are fucking dirt cheap.

Just hang tight.

>are we being telemarketed

Of course we are. For some reason (maybe it's easier), Intel prefers to hurt AMD from different ways than competing directly.

I'm currently an Intel user, but god, i hate Intel

I'm an AMD FX owner and I like Intel. Node shrinks almost every iteration (until the actual laws of nature stopped them) and all drivers are free thus included in the Linux kernel. Never had a problem with Intel wifi running out of the box on a laptop with Linux.

Who I really hate is Broadcom.

Same here. The fact i bought a product from a certain company doesn't mean i cannot criticize it or that i must like their business practices.

I'm an Intel user as well, but I never buy new Intel processors. I always buy them used just so none of my money goes to Intel.

By supporting second hand market you enable companies to charge more initially.

100 more for something that only edges out (sometimes) an intel 4core

I don't care what they charge initially. I am not the one paying that. I pay almost nothing for my CPUs.

Your purchase does contribute to higher price which means that a portion of the high initial price is coming from you. Just not directly.

higher initial price, higher second-hand price

I really doubt they are getting higher initial prices when demand is lower.
Besides, I buy engineering samples, and Intel gains nothing from the sales of those. In fact, you're not even allowed to sell them.

cry more and stay poor AMDtard

Yes we are. We've been telemarketed by AMD shills like you for last month. KYS and leave a letter saying that you're sorry for ever doubting Intel.

Provide information on what processors are you comparing, what is being tested and under what circumstances. There's a thread about benchmarks (not those threads to bash AMD with cherrypicked results but a thread with links to the full reviews) and in general is receiving very good opinions. I only see people here claiming it's thrash because it get somewhat lower FPS on certain games.

>fag wars
/thread

>circumcised

I knew someone was goint to say that and it's good because it means my posts made you think about it. The fact you didn't provided any reasoning or counterargument of any kind means you don't have one. Thanks you the (you).

It's simple. Sup Forums isn't meant to be a consumer advice network and anyone who knows what they're doing will know what to get based on their own needs. Ignore the shills on both sides.

If money is no object and you need a CPU for content creation, get a 6950X. If gaming is literally all you're going to do, get a 7600k/7700k. If you're super poor, get a G4560 or wait for Ryzen's future offerings.

However, if you have a middle of the road budget, not wanting to spend too much but not wanting a simple budget PC, and if you are a content creator or streamer or whatever, Ryzen offers a pretty good value that will give you the CPU power you need to do your work while allowing you to spend more money on your other components like a nicer GPU or an NVMe SSD or even just save money overall.

I know this is a thread about shilling, but there's not much to talk about. It's either stupid people or advertising, but whichever it is, ignore it.

>ignore it.
The problem is that this people is spamming threads, should they be banned or something? At least 7/10 threads of this kind in the last week is created to benefit intel. There's someone who clearly doesn't want to lose money and it's trying to manipulate opinions even with pretty bad arguments. Repetition has an effect and intel knows it.

Intel already got hurt at the moment, they (or the retailers) was obligated to cut the prices a lot. But as OP says intel can work losing money a lot more time than AMD and this creates a bubble for us where we'll be screwed by intel later. This is why competition is good and we already saw what intel is capable of when they think they're safe.

Considering Hiroshimoot is only after the chingchong dollaridoos, I doubt a ban is gonna happen unless someone breaks the law.

The easiest thing would be a sticky reminding users with intellect higher than that of a potato to hide or sage threads that are obviously shilling or incorrect.

Also, you have to consider the possibility of people trying to avoid buyer's remorse. If someone just spent $330 on a 7700k, just for Ryzen to release some excellent products resulting in a price drop of Intel CPUs, I wouldn't be surprised for them to go to a public forum and defend their purchase in hopes that someone will agree and they can feel justified, even if they are defending it with misinformation.

Again though, this is Sup Forums. Nobody here cares, especially the admin. Sage, report, and hide all shilling threads. If nobody replied to these threads, they would disappear and become a non-issue, no matter how many times the threads were made.

Bump because more threads are being spammed. Reminder that doesn't matter how good ryzen may be, intel fanboys would try to look at any way to thrash talk it.

What is it guys? you wanna this thread to die by spamming new threads?

bump

The people making these posts can be:

- Fanboys
- People who bought an Intel CPU recently and feel cheated because now others are getting faster ones for less money so soon.
- Trolls who want to start a hot thread
- Actual Intel shills

...or any combination of those things.

Also you don't need to be paid by intel directly. Some people may be paid by people who invested heavily on intel stocks and it's trying to not lose money.

amd is doing the same like always, giving decent priced cpus compared to de competition and with not much worse performance

And some people do it for free.

Like myself.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot? Don't answer, just kill yourself.

The Ryzen threads do have that "btc-e trollbox air" to them...

Why tho? for what purpose? aren't you benefited by a competitive market.

Why so rustled famicom? any reasoning on why you feel like this?

Buying new CPUs is for fags anyway. You're ripping yourself off.

Buy whatever has the best price/performance in your budget on the used market. Used CPUs are one of the safest electronic buys you can find. Buying them new is subjecting yourself to a ridiculous mark-up.

If you must buy new, at least don't buy processors from the current year. That's like buying a car made the same year you're buying it. It's a sucker buy.

>Why tho? for what purpose?
The schadenfreude is fulfilling, because I am an empty person who needs to fill others with misery so as not to be relatively deprived of happiness.

>aren't you benefited by a competitive market
Oh sure. That's the other side of the coin. At the very minimum, AMD gave Intel a good kick in the rear regarding professional workloads. I'm quite happy about that, and I expect the market to shift in response, benefiting the consumers.

>The schadenfreude is fulfilling, because I am an empty person who needs to fill others with misery so as not to be relatively deprived of happiness.
Oh basically for teh lulz isn't it?. I guess there's more people with this mentality in this place than what i have imagined.

>I'm quite happy about that, and I expect the market to shift in response, benefiting the consumers.
Yeah, i feel a lot of people feels cheated but instead of grasping how dangerous is intel when they have no competition in a certain range of products they're trying to deter people from buying AMD in order to avoid intel cutting their prices so the rest of the people will pay as much as them.

casual bump

It's been pretty obvious that Sup Forums is a shitty source of actual tech advice/knowledge for quite some time now. See any of the various browser threads shitting on Firefox for more examples.

Well let's just hope that more free shills actually comprehend the idea of healthy competition.

Kek, 1 Rupee has been deposited in your checking account.