Identical to iPhone 7

>identical to iPhone 7
>headphone jack
>tee hee

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/02/huawei-p10-hands-on-basically-an-iphone-7-clone-which-is-good-and-bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is it

Huawei P10

You know what I don't understand? Why don't they position the 2 rear cameras so that you can shoot VR/3D scenes/photos with it?

The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) doesn't have this problem.

Chinese botnet.

>copy iphone 7 design with shotty build quality
>android
>chink shit

no fucking dignity
How hard is it to make a decent looking rectangle that is original? Same goes for the pixel

maybe patents? Whoever has the patent for that gets money for each phone and that fucks up manufacturing costs.

Apple got it right the first time. Android user, hate OSX, etc. Apple just did a damn good job at making a smartphone compared to everyone else.

The only redeeming factor of android is the freedom/fact that you can rice it out with ease.

If it wasn't for that I'd be a mactoddler.

>le copying is bad meme
All companies copy each other's designs at some point.

I really like it and the flat home button. Basically just an iPhone but better, cheaper, and more customizable.

>>identical to iPhone 7
lmao... except it comes with that PajeetOS called Android.

>make rectangle
>2 choices: have bottom center home button or sensor on back.
There's not a whole lot of choice. What do you want them to do, add a spoiler for originality?

>All companies copy each other's designs at some point.
except that chinks and gooks have a hardon for Apple and copy them to even tiniest details.

At least the battery won't explode like it does on iPhones (hopefully).

Same question dude

You can patent camera lens placement on a phone? Fuck this gay earth

Pretty much the same as you
Used Android Nexus line for years. It's a much better OS in terms of usability. Custom codecs, adblockers, file sys access, UI customization. The core flaws are their approach to security and the support life for the OS.

Bought the ishit primarily because long term official support and lack of developer fragmentation leading to a securer system. If the Pixel was appropriately priced (not dollar for dollar the same price as the ishit) or at least tried to compete with the ishit in terms of OS update support I would have not even considered anything else.

The Pixel needs to get its shit together. I don't want any skinned shit that is at the mercy of the OEM.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/02/huawei-p10-hands-on-basically-an-iphone-7-clone-which-is-good-and-bad/

>>identical to iPhone 7
Yeah, the only real difference is that the iPhone 7 will still be pleasant to use two years from now while the chingchong phone will be in a landfill

>didn't copy the no headphone jack meme
>getting mad the phone actually looks fashionable

Just face it, the best design is minimal, flat, mostly one color, no jutting, ugly, giant center camera, home button below the screen on the front, thin screen bezels.

But if you wanna buy Apple cuz of muh 'murrica, go right ahead, sheep

Assuming it lasts longer than a few days without blowing up in your face or on your next flight.

copying is fine when it's not something as blatant as down to fine details of physical look

That's just desperate

If they had dignity they would make a product that can clearly differentiate itself
that's bullshit. you control the small design aspects of your phone
you don't have to make the speaker grills and external antenna lines look like the itoy's

you can't not copy a rectangle dumbass

and in any way that matters, the pixel is significantly different

The two lenses are supported by different sensors, one monochrome and one for colours i believe, i'd think you's need two of the same sensors to create 3D images.

Also there aren't many devices around to take opportunity of a function like this, people can do a lot more with standard 2D pictures.

Don't forget
>Almost the same price as the iPhone 7

>cheaper
>headphone jack

Don't get me wrong, I'd really like to have the P10, but is an expensive chink phone, which is a negative point

>but is an expensive chink phone
So is the iPhone.

I still do the see what are you fighting about

Don't*

that was my first post itt

>t. android shill

They are both made in the gorious preoprue repubric of chrina

I just want a reliable phone that doesn't have garbage iOS in it. I don't want it to look identical to an iPhone 7. It makes me look like a nigger who couldn't afford an iPhone 7. When will fucking companies understand this?!

Wrong, apple shill. Build quality is not shitty. P9 build quality was superb.

This phone is not going to be released on Lardland

>t. terrorist