So did your country go up or down from last year Sup Forums?

So did your country go up or down from last year Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/11/italy-mps-support-introduction-same-sex-civil-unions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It stayed at 29%

iirc it went up, since we were 68%.

it was 9%. pretty stable t bh

Italy is definitely going up next year

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/11/italy-mps-support-introduction-same-sex-civil-unions

>Georgia 30%
>Italy 20%

Catholics are at it again

>Georgia
>Catholic

come on now lad

down, thankfully

You can be openly gay/transgender here and absolutely safe. The only problem is that same sex marriage is not allowed yet.

He could've used Poland, which is even lower and Catholic

down :)

Alhamdullah I wonder why.

Malta is Europe's most catholic country yet has the highest level of equality

and that's why criminals say at court the victim was gay so that the judge reduces the punishment

But this is bullshit and you know that. Maybe a few times this happened in the past but not now.

down by 1%

Arabs aren't allowed to be Catholic

It's most likely because of the rise of right-wing extremism

I have no belief in these statistics whatsoever when it comes to Southern Europe (France, Spain, Portugal)

down by some 17%
lmoa no idea why even

I'm sure Switzerland cares about gay billionaires.

fuck. i thought this was about economy, and i was like oh man we are recovering from the strike of the FUCKING NAZIS. turns out its just fucking faggots

Down

because you don't bow to liberalism and it's associated filth and we do.
Trust me it's not something to be proud of.

but we really haven't changed any gay laws last year

Do we even have any gay laws?

What makes us so high exactly, especially in comparison to the Nordic countries?

kek

KEK

Up by 20% since last year
what the actual fuck...

What do you have to do to get 100%? I feel like the UK is pretty fair to the gays now

Because your government introduced civil partnerships

Went up what...15%? We are too busy tearing apart the government by Billy Bob agitators coming out of nowhere, issuing ultimatums, usurpers and misinformation between coalition parties to worry about gays

Acceptance is rising, but I still don't see them swarming out of the woodwork like some catastrophic sociodemographic event that will give the rise of nation wide degeneracy, pedophilia and sexually transmittable diseases

So homosexuals are not out to get us, Sup Forums?

Get rid of the muslims without getting rid of the muslims because that's racist

>highest level of equality
Abortions are like completely banned but ok

What does the legal status of abortion have to do with legal equality for homosexuals?

sjw ideology is like a bundle, even arab tolerance is part of it even if it kinda clashes with supporting faggots

I don't know if it went up, but this year it surely will. With the left wing controlling our parliament, fags are getting more and more rights. Adoption is the next step, which is closer than ever.

At least post the old map for comparison, OP.