WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums. I THINK YOU REMEMBER I MADE A THREAD ABOUT BEING UNABLE TO FIND A JOB

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums. I THINK YOU REMEMBER I MADE A THREAD ABOUT BEING UNABLE TO FIND A JOB.

I WAS JUST AT A JOB INTERVIEW AS MCDONALDS AND THE INTERVIEWER MENTIONED OVENS USED TO COOK THE APPLE PIES AND TO PUT IT SHORT, I WENT OFF TOPIC AND MENTIONED THAT THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE THE CREAMATORY COULD NOT OPERATE SO QUICKLY AND THAT THE MATH DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AND THEN I ASKED THEM ABOUT THEIR OPINION ON THE JEWISH QUESTION.

I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THEIR STEP-FATHER WAS HALF-JEWISH. THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS INSANE, THEY ASKED IF I WAS BEING SATIRICAL.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING MADE ME DO THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6WR2cNfkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: things that never happened

"haha" another hiiiilarious canadian thread!

THIS ISN'T FUNNY

MY RENT IS FUCKJING DUE I'M GOING TO BE HOMELESS

AND MY FUCKING JAW HURTS I CAN'T SUCK ANY MORE COCKS

I really hope this actually happened just because I like the idea of people this stupid existing but you're full of shit

stop making a fool of yourself, no one believes you and no one thinks this is funny

be more subtle next time, I guess

THIS IS REAL

I FELL FOR THE IRONIC RACISM TROLL AND BECOME AN UNIRONIC RACIST

I once made a Holocaust joke in my engineering class, I can't remember exactly what it was. It turns out my teacher's grandfather was a Pole that got put in a concentration camp or something. Luckily he just told me off and didn't take it any further. He was a pretty cool guy.

My school was very sensitive about the Holocaust. One of my friends had to write a letter of apology because he wrote "Hilter did nothing wrong" (even though he deliberately misspelt Hitler).

Canadians are truly the worst posters

Do you remember me? I am the Greek who refused to help you because you were white.

I'M ASIAN

>Its the retarded Canadian Wojack poster again

Are you alone or how many of you are there?

There's unironically dozens of us.

Kill one, a new shitposter emerges.

THERE MUCH ALWAYS BE A LICH KING.

MUST*

FUCK

>Exposing your power level.

That's even worse, but you can always become a Greek. Leaf your inferior life behind.

WILL THEY ACCEPT ME IN GOLDEN DAWN?

Stop leafposting.

My fucking god I hate Canadians so much. Your country is like a containment board for sub-par Americans who couldn't make it in the real country

it's like American redditors founded their own country

There's like two of them, the one who talks in all caps, and the one who doesn't, and always has short posts. Though I think the second guy moved on to an American proxy.

if you provide proofs i'll pay half ur rent

If you start a pro-Greek revolution in Canada/world and support the protection of the original Aegean/Anatolian races, then sure, why not?

You could be the spark that starts the Greek fire all over the planet. Crush all our enemies and become eternal.

>passed a job interview for a startup company
>employer asked me on Whatsapp when we could meet
>I open Whatsapp two days after he sends it
>Scared he might reject me now because of the late reply

youre trying to be like that russian guy but its not entertaining like his threads

i joined a Greek gang on Danforth in Toronto because I was tanned and pretended to be greek(my nose is kind of big and I have a speech impediment so they believed I was a full Greek without a hitch)

Where are you originally from?

Iran, kind of explains why my nose is so big and my darker skin tone desu.

Pretty funny though, I can't believe they actually thought I was a Greek. I think the speech was the perfect touch since every Greek sounds like a mumbling retard just like me

Look at this boring fucking leaf posting

What's the difference between being Greek and Iranian besides me checking another country off the list after I've jizzed in your mothers cunt?

pyur 1000% indo-aryan m8

You could be even more based than this man. Continue where Alexander the Great failed. We can kill all the degenerate Westerners in this world.

reply and at worst get rejected and move on
Not replying is automatic rejection, with the added bonus of fretting over commiting yourself to failing an opportunity

hoo dis?

Hello, Greeks are just Turkish rape babies from Arabia. No wonder they're so fucking brown.

I don't know who this man is, but he looks based.
This Iranian Canadian could make Iran great again when he would mix it with Greek/Anatolian culture. All of us should wear based beards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6WR2cNfkE

Hey you are not so based aymore. Leaf this sandnigger-thinking behind.

>mudslime
>based
bls leaf voulgarproxy

I like this fat little man very much because of how he looks like, but that Turkic warrior looks like an alpha.

That little fat man is a maniot
Maniot Greeks have been completely isolated from outside influences since the first doric setlers, so much so that they were still olympic pagans until the 11th century
Also they gained a certain autonomy from the Ottomans,so much so that they never paid them taxes and organised pirate raids against them
Up until WW2 they've never been occupied
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniots

The Ottoman Empire would take the world if they had warriors like them and not some Serbian slavshits.

Too bad for them we're stubborn assholes then :^)

idk, I just hope I didn't fuck this opportunity up. I apologized however.