So why do people hate Mexicans ?

So why do people hate Mexicans ?

I don't mind them

Other urls found in this thread:

expansion.mx/deportes/2013/10/15/los-ninos-triquis-ganan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only educated manual laborers hate them, because they threaten their livelihood. Personally, I don't give a fuck about blue collar """""people""""", so if a Mexican will do some job for a fraction of the cost of an American, I'll hire them every time.

t. canadano

*uneducated

t. doesn't know any Spanish

You don't realize how stupid you sound

Mainly you go to a store and ask for something and their English is shit so you leave and never return to the store again.
I have the same issue with the Koreans in my city.

> educated manual laborers

Name one reason I should care about Cletus not being to find work on a farm or whatever the fuck he does.

I'm mexican, I kinda hate mexicans.
Mexico is cool tho, come spend your Galactic credits in here. >:V

okay!!!!! :3c

mexicans are shit people

como le gusta la gasolina

Why do you hate mexicans? I went to your country some years ago and I knew some really nice people.

T.chicano who got lost on the way to Chicago.
Bants aside, some of the negative stereotypes are true but can be greatly exaggerated.
Chicano living in a Chicano infested city

Mexicans talk in this ugly dialect/accent of Spanish and then they push that disgusting accent on English.
>Oh my gaaaaaaooood, you're alwayez so quiiiiiieeeeet. I want a churrrrroooooooo, eyyyyy taquitooooo, vamanooooos llevas los maaaaaanoooooooos

Nobody hate Mexicans here. What's a mexican like?

Pretty sure daddy Yankee is Puerto Rican.

There clothes are dirty handmedowns since a lot are poor. They're nice people but they talk fast (if male) or really slow (if female). At age 12, their women turn into sloots and they're really good at running and soccer.

Because it affects the economy and politics of the country. It didn't just affect then unless you are so rich it doesn't matter. Which i doubt you are

>mfw Mexicans are crying about hipsters moving into pilsen

If anything, it just weakens Republicans (the party of choice for inbreds) over the long term, if it actually has any effect at all. Still fine by me.

*them

>we're exceptionally corrupt
>we don't help others unless there's some form of recognition or instant gratitud (except with foreigners because they bring moneis)
>basic civil norms are celebrated instead of being normative.
>we base our customs and Mexican proud thanks to stupid political reforms from the XIX century like pic related (nacionalismo Méxicano).
>We base how successful we are based on how many people we have fucked over.

It just makes then stronger as traditional democrat voters turn to then as the democrats completely abandoned them

Hey, this perfectly describes the average brazilian!

Over the long term, Latinos will outnumber everyone else, so that shift will only be temporary

> not understanding difference between true mexicans and chicano faggots

Kek you have to be really delusional to think that.

You really think there population hang stabilized and that everyone else will just stop breeding.

*hasn't

So he is technically American?

8D

Citation Needed.

The ones +30yrs are hard working and heavily conservative, the younger ones are entitled liberal bastards

the whole cholo thing is dead.

I like them better than Canadians.

t. blue collar redneck

we need more mexicans, fuckloads of them, just legally. they work hard as shit and do jobs white americans feel too entitled to do, so that combined with the taxes they'll be paying, yes please, let them all in

They come to the US and completely ignore the laws. Drive while drinking beer. Eat on the job site and leave their trash on the ground making no effort to find a trash can. They play that fucking umpa lumpa music loud enough so everyone down the block can hear it at 8:00AM in the morning. Granted redneck trash does this too, but I don't live out in the country and shouldn't be subjected to this type of thing.

I too like Mexico.
Know a Mexican guy,he's pretty chill.

You don't live next to us/speak Spanish.

I hate Mexico (corruption, crime, etc) but fucking love Mexicans

DAME MAS GASOLINAA

o fuggg I got caught :DDDDDD
t. cuban

What will happen to Mexicans once automation takes over?

Depends on where you live. Here in Florida they are very nice and quiet people, but they always seem sad. Almost none of them speak English so if that irritates you then I could see someone not liking them. Also they steal jobs and work for lower wages than any white person would work for, but usually it is for manual labor jobs no one wants to work.

Illegal immigrants are responsible for a huge amount of auto fatalities which is reason enough for me to enforce tighter border control. Lots of cases of rape among illegal immigrants also.

In the west coast they are responsible for a lot of gang activity and crime, but those usually aren't illegals.

I don't really have a problem with Mexicans in general, but I don't like having so many illegal aliens around. It would be nice if the legal immigration process was a bit easier, but illegally crossing the border shouldn't be so easy.

I hate parts of what, unfortunately, is part of my culture (corruption, crime, etc.). And by extension I hate this country based on how it works as a result (lack of opportunities, ignorance, etc), and in return, I hate a lot of Mexicans because of this.
I don't really blame them though, since I would probably be just like them if I was born in a different place in Mexico, but still.

I like the other aspects of my culture (WE WUZ, muh Spanish blood, muh food, etc.) and the fucking landscapes, flora and fauna.

But really though, Mexicans in general are really, REALLY, shitty people. Even the ones that are nice to foreigners. You just don't live near them.

If only people here could learn some manners faster. But it's going to take several generations before that happens, and the country would have to improve the living conditions of the poor (aka, 50 million people).

>mexicans stealing manual labor jobs
They really can't steal much of anything and are often your last resort for a hire.
>cant operate simple machines
>cant use electric hand tools without maiming themselves
>first generation rarely speaks english and requires second generation to order them around like a handler of retards.
>often injure themselves to the point they cant sleep
>refuse to drink water during heat stress breaks because they think it makes them tough and then they pass out or are exhausted.
We have to hire a certain number of locals but for the most part we just call people up in ohio to come down south and a few kids who will work for cheap from the local Highschool football team.

I've never seen a Mexican irl.
Are the Mexicans in America mostly white or mostly brown?

A race to the bottom only creates ghettos, crimes, marginalized people, depressed people...

Basically America.
Enjoy creating new Detroits.
Enjoy not being safe at night in your cities.

Enjoy your crime rate, enjoy your obesity.

Fucking fat psychopats

>often injure themselves to the point they cant sleep
>refuse to drink water during heat stress breaks because they think it makes them tough and then they pass out or are exhausted.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with them?
Also what do you mean they can't sleep? Do they break their bones or something?

The Mexicans in Mexico are mostly brown/light brown (mestizos). There are millions of actual white people, but whites are a minority and they never migrate to the US, only to Europe.

The poor Mexicans are mostly brown/dar brown mestizos or Amerindians, so Mexicans in the US are mostly brown.

Blacks flock to cities, Mexicans kind of just hang out anywhere that they can get to.

el cANOdiense....

Ahh k, thanks lad

Mexicans are great as long as they STAY OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Brown mostly, the whites stay in Mexico.

Lots of white Columbians here though

manual laborers do a way more important job then you.

We are lazy and corrupt, not very good citizens but we have fun and offer help anytime we can, we are warm people.

This is pretty accurate. I am from Monterrey (international student not an immigrant, so hold your CHIs) and I can say definitively after living in both Monterrey and San Francisco, that Monterrey much, much, whiter than any Mexican neighbourhood in the United States.

CH

EESE

They want to prove their worth or how badass they are most of the time. They just do stupid shit like rounding their back and lifting things twice their body weight when they have NO muscle. So they twist up their back or get alot of inflammation and come in looking like a pack of half dead zombies. Now add the heat stress to it and you are going to be getting calls left and right about someone being found passed out in the sun or in some brush. Alot of them do not speak full English so when we tell them something and they dont understand they fucking panic and say they do because they are afraid we will look down upon them and shit. You have to treat them like fucking children which is normal with anyone new to the job but they dont fucking learn because of their pride and ignorance.

The most honest and accurate thing I've ever heard on Sup Forums.

Isn't that just a mixed race black man?

>if a Mexican will do some job for a fraction of the cost of an American

Yes so you invade all the taxes and insurance that go along with hiring an legal worker.
The whole Mexican's get hired because they'll work for less isn't true.
They only get hired because they don't cost anything beyond their hourly pay, which they don't care if it's a dollar or two less because nothing comes out of their paycheck.
A Mexican who becomes a citizen here is as undesirable to scumbag companies as any other American. That's why the legal ones with half a brain are all for cracking down on illegal immigration.
Have fun with your Medicare and Social Security decades form now. These fuckers aren't paying anything into it.

If you love them so much, you should join them on the trip back to Mexico when Trump deports them.

>lol mexicans stealing blue collar
>HELP INDIA IS STEALING MY CODING JOB

No. There is almost zero black blood in mexican veins. He is amerindian. In mexico city you cand find people who are like 90% european and someone who is 90% amerindian.

I like Mexico.
Seeing a mexican girl currently, don't see what the problem is.

Come to southern California and you'll see exactly what the problem is

Arg vs Mex

I think we are more hated in Europe than US, mostly because of the theft gangs.

Personally I think you should hate Mexico, not the mexicans. It's not every mexicans fault the country is in the state it is. Hating mexicans is xenophobic

Yeah, being an overseas uni student isn't going to be representative of the majority.

I've seen Indian code.
I'm not worried.

Literally everything indian is shit

The problem is that they are cheaper and can used like slaves on threat of deportation like Mexicans

It doesn't need to be good it just needs to appear cheaper on a graph during a meeting senpai

The seven games played in Argentina ended with impressive scores against the six Argentine teams: 86-3 against Celestes; 22-6 against the University of Cordoba; 72-16 when they faced Central; 82-1 scoring with Hindu; 44-12 with Monteéis; and 40-16 against Regatas de Mendoza.

expansion.mx/deportes/2013/10/15/los-ninos-triquis-ganan

>guys, but we arw white xd

i don't hate them but i find somethings about them annoying

>constantly blasting shitty music
>never learn to speak english but americans have to bother learning theirs
>are incredibly loud and never seem to lower their voice

but it's really the chicanos i hate

>talk shit about any other race to get the approval of white people
>even talk shit about their own people
>only time they talk about mexico is when it's some mexican holiday, so that's when they go full "muh heritage" mode
>only visit mexico once a year to visit family and get discounts

The only people who might potentially steal my job is the Chinese.
The problem is they speak terrible English so no one hires them after they go through grad school.

Fuck poor and uneducated people.

Did you hear that they want to expand the MLB to include Mexico city

Really?

I find it weird, most baseball fans are in the North, not in Mexico City.

Yeah they also want to try and get a team in Montreal again

>Fuck poor and uneducated people.

You're fucking yourself.
You're just favoring foreign poor and uneducated (also just young) people over your own to save a few bucks.
They aren't going to be voting in your favor and your going to wind up paying a lot more than you ever saved in taxes.

This especially as they don't pay taxes or into Social Security

Pretty much this

I think this describes every poor country in the world to be honest

>the poor
im making 70k just cleaning up lead desu. Manual labor pays really good as long as you aren't doing gooberment work

Hillary is great, desu.
She'll never meet any of her promises.

Well, at least they don't behead each other in the streets.

>tfw the opposite of all of those
I'm a failure of a CHI

When you're a developer for application that would cause billions in damage if they fucked up, that doesn't fly. Since I managed to get a job like that for myself, why should i care about web devs and other replaceable IT workers?

I'm from Sonora and yeah, the main sport in the region is baseball by a long shot.

Why do so many mexicans shave their heads?

The same reason many usonians shave their heads.

T R R I G G E R R E D D

Good

software is developed in teams and developers come and go. Pajeet can't just leave his shit code for other people to integrate.

q lo q kbrones

pero es que no mames, pinches mexicanos cabrones wey, que pedo con ese güeros

parce culicagado no sea sapo gonorrea burros

Yokese

They steal everything they see
t. construction worker