Be from cornwall

>be from cornwall
>be poor as fuck
>no work or job prospects

anyone know this feel?

don't know feel

>Be from Toronto
>Literally top few percent in my age group in net worth according to some meme articles and statistics
>Tons of work and job prospects because I'm smart and talented

I don't know your feel, bro.

all the jobs are seasonal summer work catering to the hordes of german tourists and northern english that come here

Why don't you start a business you idiot?

>MFW this wageslave LITERALLY wants to earn his boss money instead of working for himself

This is why you're unemployed and you're poor. You think too small, no one ever got rich working for someone else.

You have an internet connection, don't you? There you go, you can start a business. Now is easier than ever.

Back in the day you had to have/get loaned $100,000's to open a brick and mortar business. Now you can start an online business almost for free.

Delete 4 chan from your computer and get to work, buttercup

im always thinking of business ideas
what do you suggest???

There's countless opportunities everywhere.

Only you can answer that question for yourself, I can only guide the horse to the general area of the watering hole, but the horse must use his own legs to walk down to it and descend to hydrate himself, otherwise he will die.

Dying is a euphemism for your spirit, which dies more and more every day you post on Sup Forums.

Get busy living or get busy dying my NEET friend, the longer you wait the harder life will become.

>be from Wales
>import wife from abroad
>live off bennies and my wife's wages

>There's countless opportunities everywhere
>the rethorics of the haves since forever

yep, nothing to see here folks

My livelihood and home have literally gone up in flames. Nobody knows my feel.

I'm not from Cornwall but I am from Kuopio, it's the same here.

I'm sorry you're poor but it is no one's fault but your own.

im not a NEET mate, just at a crossroads in this little journey one calls life

i wouldnt wish this feel upon anyone,
actually maybe

ah yes
of course :^)

what are your plans from here? gonna stay for the rebuild or move

same

>im not a NEET mate, just at a crossroads in this little journey one calls life

Maybe if you keep posting frogs on the internet, complaining all the time and working a job with no future prospects that you despise you will eventually out your way in life and become successful and happy.

Oh wait, no that will never happen.

Move back to Ontario.

fuck off please with your self made man bullshit
you've been born in a good family and were probably funded all the way through college

>i suffer in the UK

You are a literal dumbtard if you can't find a job and become rich in one of the most prosperous 1st world countries.

You don't even know what having no prospects in life feels like.

Faggot, you don't deserve your country.

wait im onto something

ill set up a business selling pepe merchandise like keyrings, figurines, t shirts

or a magazine where u gotta collect all the pepes!

yesss im gonna get onto that now

>This is what poor people actually think

cornwall is one of the poorest places in western europe, our economy is on par with that of poland

yep that bad

Ignore the Torontonian. His kind are like that.

Nah don't do anything.

It's better to just post on /r9k/ and Sup Forums all day and wonder why you keep getting "unlucky" while everyone else keeps getting "lucky".

That's how success happens

all successful business ventures have been done already anyway

This Fuck off with ur self righteous bullshit u said urself that you were born wealthy. So fuck off you probably haven't worked a day In your life. Stop trying to relate to people you have nothing to. It's always the same business speech from u assholes. Now go donoughts in dads Ferrari that u convinced urself u earned through hard work. Fucking faggot

I also can't find a job,i gave a lot of curriculums around and nobody ever called me,I think I'm going to start working as volunteer in a dog pound near home at least I do something instead of being at home wasting time on internet

>be from interior of São Paulo
>be more intelligent than most of my colleagues
>have a gap and an industry change in my resume
>no jobs in my industry (I can count in my finger the companies, but none have internships)
>no work or job prospects

not a great choice to be honest, I'm here and things are getting worse and worse.

Poland isn't even that bad, fuck off

>all successful business ventures have been done already anyway

That's what people say at every time period.

>/r9k/: "ALL THE GOOD IDEAS WERE TAKEN, THIS ISN'T FAIR"
>Every year tons of new successful companies emerge

lmao.

>And I'm from Scarborough

JUST

Move to a better place then. Stop being a crybaby.

Wish I was born in one of the poorest places in 1st world, that would already be a major improvement over Russia.

Keep whining and making excuses.

All I'm hearing in this thread is excuses, not a single solution or plan of action. It's like I'm on /r9k/.

Maybe if you guys post more crying frogs you'll get a job you really like and a 10/10 japanese waifu will come and let you fuck her without a condom... It might happen... In a few years...

Anyways this was my first time checking into Sup Forums in a few months, I've got to go again now. I'll be back probably around August. I expect to see the same people(or maybe some have suicided and got replaced by new NEETs, you are very replaceable afterall - a NEET, a dozen as they say), posting the same shit about how unfortunate their circumstance was and how if only they were born in the perfect country with the perfect family they'd be rich.

Strange how there's successful people from every part of the world though, maybe they just got lucky or something tho.

Stay poor, my friends!

>pretends he's successful
>shitposts on Sup Forums

implying
i'm looking for a job, but it's going to be shit
i'm not going to become a 10/10 entrepreneur without funding and a lot of knowledge i don't have

baiting leaf

obvious b8

>Why yes, I intentionally post things on the internet anonymously to make total strangers mad

Successful people don't do this.

Nice shitpost

probably a broke neet fantasising about being rich. Keep dreaming mate.

Last post, wasting too much time on moronic losers, don't know why I bothered checking back in here, it's not even entertaining anymore.

I tried to give people some advice and perspective instead of enabling their bitching with no solutions.

What exactly does posting "Boo hoo I hate my city but I'll never leave because I'm scared and I've never left my mommy so I'll just stay here crying on Sup Forums" accompanied by a depressed frog or a white man with a bald head.

How is this thread even related to international culture discussion? But the mods won't delete it, this is Nu-/r9k/.

Whatever guys, keep bitching. Make sure to attack anyone who tries to suggest that maybe people are responsible for where they are in life and tries to offer some advice. That will surely bring you success.

Enjoy your shitty lives

ta-ta losers!

Move to Saskatchewan. Lots of job opportunities and low taxes.

Calls us losers., spends 20 minutes winning about how butthurt we are. Look in the mirror

Also Tldr

>Complains about pepe and wojak
>Posts pepe and wojak

>Claims to want to motivate people
>Says things like "Stay poor" and "Enjoy your shitty lives".

Uh-huh.

>Decide to become a quant because I love rigorous math and want to model the stock market
>Now I'm a quant
>Make boat loads of money
>I want to blow my brains out

Pic related is what I look like at work everyday.
Don't fall for the finance meme.

>still answering

wew
i nearly bought your 'see ya in august' shit
but you just made very clear your here all day long

I met an American once who said he did that stuff.
Told me he worked extremely long hours, and his employers would force him to rework the numbers until the risk looked pretty enough for them.

He made enough to qualify as ""rich"" amongst most americans i think but he hated himself for not becoming a math professor instead.

but i wanna be a trader bro

>cornwall
Your town has a rich history and showplaces.

county*

but yeah, my town is a fucking smack head infested shithole