Yuropoors, how do you live life in europe...

Yuropoors, how do you live life in europe? you have anti hate speech laws (you could be arrested for denying the holocaust) you can't own guns, everything is so small, you politics "system" is even worse than the american 2 party system. My question is, how do you put up with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01Bo8v0Azln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europe is one country meme
I can legally call the Queen a bitch if I want to.
Only instance of hate speech being illegal is in the media and even that is a grey area, as what we determine as hate speech is very much different than the Swedish or German perspective.

>Mogens Glistrup got jailed for 20 days in 2003 for hate speech
>he had been doing it for 20 years since the new immigration law got introduced in 1983 and was 77 at the time

but you cant deny the holocaust or have a pro nazi rally legally

>cant deny Holocaust
No such law here or in Sweden. It's completely legal to have an opinion.

>Pro nazi rally
You need a permission by the police to have a rally. It's mostly so they can make sure that violence doesnt occur.

>implying the US will still have any freedom after 4 years of Hillary

it's another "fat hick obsessed w europe starts another 9gag-tier thread" episode

Neat, i thought the nordic countries were as oppressed as germany and the uk.

i don't really see how we are obsessed, considering the fact that america is mentioned way more, i'm just genuinely curious how you live in such a censored country. You seem to be butthurt because you live in such a shithole of a country.

only Germany has this special law.

>you can't own guns
we can, it requires a license
I don't have a weapon and I don't find it limiting

>everything is so small
that admittedly can be annoying. People in most Asian city have it worse though

is it legal for you to fly a nazi flag outside your house?

More legal than the dixie lmao

>tfw guns are illegal as fuck because white gangs keep shooting each other up or neo-nazis go jew/muslim hunting

Also those special Holocaust laws also apply to a few other countries, such as Poland

That would be illegal because of hate speech laws i am pretty certain.

I think that in France and some other European countries have that same law. Here in Spain I dunno, but there is a law against antisemitism so they could judge you with that.

Shut the fuck up fatass for fucks sake. Europe is a continent not a country.

The same talk as always, muh gun muh freedom. Read something before you get shot.

but denmark just said you have no hate speech laws
why are you so butthurt? i am trying to learn things about europe, denmark is being informative and nice. i guess the memes about south europe are true.

Why on Earth would someone want to deny the Holocaust ?

why on earth would someone want to deny the moon landing? it's real, but it's still their right to deny it.

you can't deny to the police to step out of the car or buy a chocolate egg that comes with a child toy inside

kinder eggs are not illegal, if you want to poke fun at america poke fun at the drinking age or the war on drugs. apply yourself.

Moon landing denying = cheap jokes and memes, not taken seriously
Holocaust deny (and general hate speech) = literal neo-Nazism, what Stormfront and Daech uses as tool for propaganda among other things

How are the two even comparable ?

i was talking about the free speech part of it.

No, I said they can legally deny the Holocaust, but you are gonna be labeled as fuck because of Swedish mentality.

>tfw swedish politicians and journalists compare denmark's immigration policy to that of the treatment of jews during the third reich
>meanwhile they got ghettos like skärholmen and white areas like östermalmen
They're the greatest hypocrits desu

That would be illegal in Finland, at least

How the fuck are they not comparable? Theyre two seperate opinions which are fundamentally untrue. All that differ are the public perceptions and your personal opinions of how they can be used. Do you really like living somewhere where certain kinds of TALKING are against the law?

Is this the same "French" faggot (i.e. some nigger squatter in Paris) who whines about nazis and racists all the time?

>Americans still think that they won the war

Could say the same to you desu. Mocking a non-existent countrys laws that are non-existent in the majority of countries in the area you think this non-existent country is.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I just saw your flag. Have a participation ribbon. Aren't you a good boy? Such a good boy! A gold star for you as well!

Finally some recognition. Please continue to support us in unpopular wars in the Middle East, Achmed

what is "daech"?

they were a thousands witness to the holocaust
they were maybe 3 witness to the moon '''landing''''

>tfw holocaust was just so stupid
>holocaust rollercoaster
>color coded smoke according to nationality
>human skin lampshades & human fat soap
>people being gassed 6 times and surviving to tell the tale
>pretty much every survivor telling about meeting Anne Frank or being inspected by Mengele
I'm not sure there was a holocaust but some of the stories have got to be bullshit. It's like the nazis employed Wile E. Coyote to do this genocide or something judging by these testimonies.

yes

>they were a thousands witness to the holocaust
WOO I SURVIVED THE GAS CHAMBER :D:D::D LOOK AT ME IM A JEW ITS A MIRACLE :DDD

Yeah, the most technologically advanced nation in the world went on the most retarded fucking systems to supposedly carry out a genocide.
I mean what the fuck people???? get real

Also there were some post war "jew victims" who not only turned out to be not jewish at all, but didn't even live in Europe during WW2. Goddamn it may well have happened but this holocaust industry is just sickening. So many obviously fake stories.

im pretty sure it happened, and it doesnt matter if 10 jews died or 6 million

>anti-hate speech laws
Kek no we don't. Both our Taoiseach (leader of the largest party) and the leader of the 3rd largest party in Ireland have called people niggers and their political careers are still intact.

>can't own guns
You've never heard of the IRA?

>everything is so small
Yes, so imbeciles don't get into power on the backs of retarded fucks.

>you politics "system" is even worse
No it isn't, kek. We have probably the best political system - it actively encourages nepotism and greed, with a populace that is still nationalist because of the inferiority complex we have with the English.

well fuck man who cares? people have been genocided and killed for millenia. Finns were genocided by russians, sent to siberia and shit.
You see us moaning?
t. other finn

m-muh gorta mor

I'm sure there were deaths, no one denies that.

A while ago some holocaust survivor did an AMA on reddit. Turned out he'd been counted as "killed by nazis" as well even though he was alive.

You hear this bullshit long enough, you no longer care. And believe me, people who pay attention have been hearing this bs for a long time.

Nobody is denying shit happened in ww2, but holy fuck ppl, stop exaggerating this shit.

2 billions irish dead 1840 never forget

American """""""""""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yeah fuck the queen in the fucking arse lad.

Like every thread about the Finnish civil war. I dont even care about your countrys history but somehow I still know how one finn in the snow killed 1000 russians a piece during WWI with the help of the germans

anglo reparations when

You're essentially just a potato jew anyway

>forget
Not likely to forget the best year ever

For fucking what

Sorry for correcting you but civil war ended in 1918.
You must be thinking about Winter war. Germans did play a role.

pay repense

You fell for the Faminocaust, retard. The famine didn't start until 1845.

anglo attempted extermination of irish

>You fell for the Faminocaust, retard.
xD

You have an overcriminalized legal system

You have a militarized police with fucking blackhawks

Your police kills a lot of people compared to Europe

You're run by 5 judges in the Supreme Court

Your religious freedom is slowly fading away

Just all your stereotypical impressions of the USA as the beacon of liberty are slowly but steadily coming out as wrong, but you're just too proud to be able to reflect on yourself

I wonder how much freedom will you have in next, say, 15 years. I think you'll change your mind by then, because your country is slowly turning into a very repressive system

And if you think "muh 1st amendment dude!!" is worth anything, then you're just infinitely naive. Just wait until the SC rules that "hate speech" is not protected by your 1st amendment. It's high time you face reality, not old, naive stereotypes

dont forget to invest in western ireland

SAVAGE
nice digits

Oh ya, my bad. Still at a lot of asspain for a war you won close to a hundred years ago though.

We celebrate your nuetral irrelevance every year with parades, public intoxication and urinating in the streets. What do you want from us

I've dodged larger shit.

I know for a fact 95% of finns ain't even mad about it and just bantz.
Theres actually 1 retard in mämmi that is so assblasted about russians it's hilarious.

vocaroo.com/i/s01Bo8v0Azln

>from the EU
>other countries have a say in how your country is run
oh wow

*reptilian anglo laughter intensifies*

>from not-Australia
>no say in how your own country is run because Ching Wang and Liu Dong have bought it

Whispering so you dont wake mum?

>>from the EU
thats actually just pooland m8.
and what the fuck are you even joining this convo? fuck off sheepshagger.

Because my mic is shit when the volume is high. Pay reparations and I can get a new one.

>mum
Dirty English bastard I knew you were false-flagging as other Anglos.

god bless

>from Ireland
>So stupid and lazy that instead of going fishing or growing a crop other than potatoes a billion of you guys died or moved to America
Next level

>Finns were living in mud huts until brave New Zealanders won WW1 so that they could have their independence

Oh boy, here wo go. Am I the first german to reply here?

You're right, in Germany, you are legally not allowed to publicly deny that the holocaust has taken place. If you do, the punishment is one of your lesser problems. For example, I can not really imagine any employer who would be willing to hire you, if he knew.

You are not allowed to fly a nazi flag. There is a number of different flags that this applies to.

Only some groups of people are allowed to own guns, such as police officers and hunters. For these, there are pretty strict laws concerning the storage and handling of the weapons.
Soldiers only carry their guns if in deployment or during training sessions for which guns are needed.
This regulation is somewhat comforting. Of course, owning a gun might seem an option to defend yourself. But if you are allowed to do so, so will others. And not having a gun with everybody else also not having guns appears to me as by far preferable to practically anybody owning guns.

Also the population's trust in the police force and especially the army is remarkably great in Germany. Police shootings don't happen very often.