I'm getting sick and f*cking tired of Brazilians on this board. The way they act makes me sick

I'm getting sick and f*cking tired of Brazilians on this board. The way they act makes me sick

Daily hate threads, bullying, death threats etc. because they hate everything but Brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ybryd/aqui-e-bodybuilder-porra
youtube.com/watch?v=1nOPMjlCi6k
raizdosambaemfoco.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/palavras-de-origem-africana-no-vocabulario-brasileiro/
nossalingua.net.br/curiosidades/379/palavras-de-origem-africana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh god you mentioned them, that summons them

i can hear a faint huehue in the distance...

Does your mum yell at you if you write fuck on the internet?

I keked loud tbqh. Thanks ameribro.

if you hate us don't make a thread about us you fucking cuck

Death threats? Are these things really happening?

You hate us cause you ain't us.
soundcloud.com/ybryd/aqui-e-bodybuilder-porra

>I'm getting sick and f*cking tired of Brazilians on this board. The way they act makes me sick
There are ways to filter people by nationality, bro

>Daily hate threads, bullying, death threats etc. because they hate everything but Brazil.
Now you are being autistic, anyways, just block us. Do you already use any kind of extensions in your browser?

>because they hate everything but Brazil.
nigga they must hate brazil too

Brasil?

A brazilian from Sup Forums added me on skype, got my IP and installed shit on my PC somehow and when I called him he told me nasty things, that I should die etc.

brazilians hate brazil back to your cuckshed

Hollanti

Thats wrong senpai. Brazilians love everyone but themselves.

>talking with people from Sup Forums outside this board
Nice. Serves you well for being a retard.

Is Brazil the only country that would be better off if all of its inhabitants would be more like its Sup Forums posters?

how come brs here are nice but brs on literally every online videogame i've ever played are shit

Jesus Christ, man. That's fucked up.
You may have to reinstall your OS, or run a LiveCD antivirus.

I'm sorry this happened to you. But we're not all like that.

>adding people from Sup Forums

Brought this on yourself. Like those guys on the /k/ meettup that ended up eating a guy's sperm brownies.

Holanda :3

>got my IP andinstalled shit on my PC somehow
i find that very hard to believe 2bh

You should reveal yourself in a place like that, dude
Three Huezilians just got doxxed posting shit in our groups.
youtube.com/watch?v=1nOPMjlCi6k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mlk olha so o preto q caiu na qboa ta putinho!!!

enqt isso tem 1 somaliano na sua oca d barro fudendo aquela scandinava suja cheia d dst

*shouldn't

pathetic

Go to hell, man. There's no need to be a dick to other people.
I've added a few folks from Sup Forums and they're all great people.

Faggot

dude its skype...
also he probably installed the shit himself cos hes a fucking dumbo :DD

because niggas can't into english
you probably noticed how paraguayans on Sup Forums are better...

You can't deal with the banter?

Anyone seen a poster from Paraguay? Haven't seen any.

I can't believe that shithole of a country is hosting the Olympics.

>Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HE ACTUALLY MADE THE EFFORT TO POST THIS IN BETWEEN HIS BUSY SCHEDULE OF SUCKING SOMALI COCK
HAAHAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK NEVER CHANGE SWEDEN

Is the swede going to come back?

Here OP, have some fresh OC!

What are you doing in Sweden, monkey?

THE HUEHUE IS GOING LOUDER
EVERYBODY HIDE

dude what

It's just protein...

I'm sick and tired of Brazilians in social media and online games. Yankees put all people in south america together and then the brazilians come and fuck with our shit and they get annoys with us. They are the equivalent of russians in video games but they are everywhere.

I heard this from the last bitch who swallowed my cum. True history.
If you can't win, join.

>implying paraguayans are any better

AE MENOS PAPO MAIS MUAMBA HUEHUEH

k
Didn't say so, im criticizing that we are lumped together when we are clearly different
>black people

KD AS MUAMBA KERO OS ELETRONICO

>mfw I'm gonna backtrace y'all IPs and get your pcs to reproduce the HUEHUEHUE laugh all day

call the cyberpolice before it's too late, cucks

>MUAMBA
>MACUMBA
>ACARAJE
literally african language

Well, we did borrow a lot of indian (feather) and african words, no one denies that.

Noice. Sometimes we don't even realize it.

>A brazilian from Sup Forums added me on skype
why would anyone do that?

what?

most brazilians are here whining about our government and saying here it is a shithole.
We are full of self-hating brazilians.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a friend from Sup Forums in skype :((

raizdosambaemfoco.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/palavras-de-origem-africana-no-vocabulario-brasileiro/
nossalingua.net.br/curiosidades/379/palavras-de-origem-africana
A big part of our daily language comes from África.

>faint huehue in the distance

DON'T DEPRECIATE US, IT IS OUR JOB
ALSO, BR? BR? BR?

I like Sweden. But only non-right wingers.

Oh yeas, the Georgia meetup follow-up thread. I was laughing for several minutes.

However the jizz in the pic looks more like condensed milk, and the user who posted it was likely just messing with people

This is now a /huehue/ thread.

corno

I don't like them too

What made you think adding real people from Sup Forums to your skype was a good idea, do you even have common sense?

They are adding terrorists to their own country, of course they don't have common sense.

True that.

Anyone wanna add me on skype?

Do what I did. Nice trips btw

Fuck off

Don't talk shit, /luso/ meeting went pretty well.

I just love my country, but I hate most of the people here(they are fucking dumb)

t. mensa member

>at Disney World on vacation last year
>the hotel pool has this Brazilian family that for some reason thought it was absolutely hilarious for their daughter to strip naked by the poolside
>she's jumping around laughing while the parents are taking pics of her like it's all the funniest thing in the world
>my mom didn't think it was nearly as funny
>also this girl wasn't a preschooler or something, she was 11-ish and starting to develop

Third Worlders. Never invite them to theme parks.

> is Brasilian
> filters Brazil

Wut.

Shut up and resume fapping.

Literally no father in his right mind would let his daughter do something like this.

It's quite the opposite actually

They're not bad tbhfam. Some of the best posters unless they're actually talking about Brazil.

You're in luck people from Sup Forums are tech illiterate because thats one huge bullshit right there.. unless you're twelve or something.

That's not true, we hate Brazil too.

good, at least i'll die knowing that i annoyed some autistic swedish dude

This
Our hatred is boundless

>he doesn't know about the infamous teenage Brazilian tour groups at WDW who go around in ultra-skimpy thongs
As I understand it, it's a custom in Brazil to take girls on some big vacation junket for their 15th birthday and that Disney World is a popular destination.

what's so bad about seeing jailbait tiddies anyway

Sounds expensive as fuck if you ask me.

If you're a white American soccer mom like the screencap I posted, it's pretty bad. ;)

Quinceanera. That's what it's called. Basically just like having a Sweet Sixteen party except a year younger.

Debutantes, used to be age when they became sexually active or something but girls nowadays are way ahead of that.

>As I understand it, it's a custom in Brazil to take girls on some big vacation junket for their 15th birthday
It was common for rich families back in the nineties, nowadays barely anyone does that.

BTW, this thread was FULL of enraged soccer moms ranting how foreigners need to abide by American customs and that's not acceptable here.

Three points.

1. Disney is a private company, they can set the rules on what is and isn't allowed in their parks
2. Disney wants to be accommodating to tourists from all over the world
3. If those soccer moms want to live by the When In Rome argument, would they go topless on a French beach or don a thong on Copacabana Beach to fit in with the locals?

That forum post was from only like 4 years ago though.

>it's a custom in Brazil to take girls on some big vacation junket for their 15th birthday and that Disney World is a popular destination.

Upper middle-class or nouveau riche only.

Average people don't have money to send their 15 years old daughter to another country.

It probably depends on the value of the Brazilian real versus the dollar; Disney trips may be more affordable some years than other years.

I think I can figure out that it's not favela dwellers doing these vacation junkets.

This, if it was 4 years ago it would be right when Br real was at its peak, so a trip to the US would very affordable for even middle class people

You're right, in fact there was actually a post somewhere in there mentioning that the real was strong at the moment so that brought out a lot of huehue vacationers.

I'm not talking about favelados, favelados barely have money for a bus ticket.

Just look at any housing district of São Paulo. This is how middle-class people live and these CANNOT afford to a trip USA out of the blue. They usually pay it in 12 monthly payments, it's a once in a lifetime kind of deal.

You dense motherfucker.