Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJAcc24qPyo
youtube.com/watch?v=yLVwduhxHqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime is cancer

Anime is the best

reeeee i want an actual fucking op picture

Every consumer of anime should be locked up for molesting little kids in his fantasies

Can I post anime too

Good post

JUST as i made one
oh well

Sorry about that.

Just contribute

stop being an effeminate faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gJAcc24qPyo

Last anime you watched and your reaction to it?

Yes its me

Too lewd

nah its just to trigger the lith

lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLVwduhxHqU

Post more of this sick filth.

Kinda makes me want to play L2D again but the last time I tried, everyone in any game I joined was a huge cunt.

don't wanna

Last time I played L4D I played it alone with bots

Well don't make me do it

here have one g2g to sleep anyway

But he's gay. He only cuddles with men.

kyon-kun denwa

I miss airing Valvrave threads.

I don't like playing with bots. I play games like this for the social interaction. It's the only one I get.

My average ping is way too high to play online so bots are the only social interaction I get in games haha

But yeah, when I still used to play league all of my teammates were always a*sholes. Everyone's friendly at first but as soon as someone dies everyone starts flaming that person

Is it possible to view private instagram profiles without following?

How do you end up in a situation where you have no friends?

I want anime girlfriend

I lost old ones and never got new ones.

>start watching anime
>watch hundreds of anime
>pick a character you relate to the most
>you have an anime gf

You have to make anime real first.

this is a kawai~ general desu

no yaoi
delet

Yes

There is 4 fucking thread s up

nok nok nok

This is the official anime one

Not him, but I will tell you my story.

In kindergarten, I had a friend, and that friend was like a sibling to me. We were always together, hugging, playing together. And then her family and her moved to Finland. I didn't have any other friends in the kindergarten, so I just sat in the corner and played by myself. Later I heard that one person told me that she didn't like me back then because I often cried when I was left in the kindergarten apparently (I didn't like it there, preferred to stay at home).

In the first grade, I made some friends and I had a new best friend, who was like a sibling to me. Almost every day she was with me in my home or I was with her in her home. We stayed over a lot, and did a bit of lewd things together. In grade 4, I had to move to another town, and we started communicating less and less because of the distance. By 8th grade we didn't talk at all and eventually fell out.

At my new school in the new town, I had a good relationship with most of my classmates, but I became especially close with two people. In 6th grade, one had to repeat the grade and as a result we didn't see each other almost at all and eventually fell out after a year or so. In 6th grade, I started using the Internet a lot more, watching gateway animu etc, I didn't talk with the rest of my classmates almost at all at that point, only with my friend. The friend had to move to Finland in 7th grade and so I was alone again. I started being on the computer more and more, and discovered this shithole in 8th grade. In grade 8 and 9, I spent my days at school doodling and on the phone, I basically only spoke when a teacher asked me something.

In high school, things started to look a bit better. A new environment, a new chance. And so, I did become friends with one person, but I was rather introverted and avoided confrontation with anyone else. After a year, the friend dropped out since they were sick a lot. Alone again. In the middle of the second year, I quite suddenly became friends with a girl who had quite a dark and sarcastic sense of humor, so we got along really well. I also kind of became friends with two of her friends, but we were really different, so we were more like acquaintances than anything. She dropped out before out third year, because she was a bit lazy and was sick and ditching classes a lot. She moved to another town and we stopped talking after a bit due to the distance. I spent my third year alone and with that friend's two friends, with whom I was acquaintances with (but not really friends).

I forgot where I was going with this desu, but I'm too tired to type anything more. Anyway, I'm on the computer a lot and I'm scared of getting close to people because all my close friendships have been broken by unforeseen circumstances. Nothing but pain ever comes from a friendship.

Four were me.

fucking normies

i want a baltic gf

>have friends
>move to another country
>no friends
Everyone around me is boring and doesn't even watch anime or anything so I don't wanna be friends with them anyway.

I do get nostalgic at times though...

Why is Sup Forums such a garbage board ?
I just want some friends to talk anime with.

They take it too seriously.

Most threads are always the same,the same reactions too,it's just too boring

yes.

You should only go to /c/

i slep

good night

I already said good night.

Dead thread desu..

because there is more than 1 threda

Not as dead as my entire being.

The other thread is dead too and it's for normies.

Should I buy a ticked to desucon? I might be too autistic to travel via ferry.

What's that? Something fun?

When I get depressed I rewatch K-on and I feel much better afterwards.

A Finnish anime con.

"Yes".

Note: it's more fun if you have someone to go with. I don't. ;__;

How expensive would going there be? I might want to do it.

Srsly, use only one thread next time. Tell the normie redditors who get triggered by anime to go fuck themselves. It's their fault for coming to a website that's full of it everywhere you go.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

What are conventions like. Is it full of autists breathing heavily and fawning over figurines

sauce on pic

desucon.fi/desucon2016/en/tickets/

Tickets are 31 euros, ferry there and back is like 30 euros I think, not sure about the accommodation and transport. Costs kind of a lot desu. I'd go if you came with me though.

Balt is gay

Mostly young people in strange clothes and glasses.

nyet

/balt/ is hentai :-DDDDD

Who /gf/ here?

suddenly the anime thing makes a tonne of sense

Great faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

\m/ metal

I WANT LAWYER

What did he mean by this?!

I've never been outside of Estonia so the thought of going to Finland is a bit spooky.
I might go full blown autist and panic and shit.

Why Finnish police fuck Estonia?
WHY???

I love the part where he breaks the broom and is ready to go full ninja on em

Wew lad. I mean, I'm an autist, but I've been in Latvia, Finland, Italy and France (and will be in Hungary this August). Are you literally telling me you have never been in Latvia? How is that even possible?

I only panic when I have to be alone somewhere, if I have someone with me I'm much more relaxed.

Will certainly go to Animatsuri again this year though, just gotta finally finish my cosplay.

I'll go with you to the edge of the world

>animefaggots crawling out of the woodwork at night

Parents did all their traveling when I was too young to go with them. And I didn't really care much about going abroad when I got older.

I'm probably going to go there. Just to see what estonian weebs are like.

How did you travel that much, was it through exchange program

Yurop is cheap to travel around since they aren't isolated islands like us

kill urself, animefaggot.

With my parents in the neighbouring countries, Italy and France were class trips. My father organizes "summer days" for his employees and their families. Some years they go abroad, Hungary this summer for example.

*muah*

Fuck off this is the anime thread

>being a normie in a weeb country

>tfw hate animefaggots and anibe
>suddenly got animefaggot bf
>have to watch anibe 24/7
kill me

pidor leave

hahahaahahah yбeй ceбя пeдик)))

Ha-ha, stole your trips!