Mfw the new BF game set in ww1 will portray American niggers saving the day and Turkish warrior women fighting off the...

>mfw the new BF game set in ww1 will portray American niggers saving the day and Turkish warrior women fighting off the evil imperialist Europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_Colored_Troops_Civil_War_regiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_history_of_the_United_States_military
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the game made by a Swedish company

Exactly.

>modern video games

wow it's literally nothing. the average person buying "the new BF game" probably doesn't know what turkey is

Could've been a BF with a "Save the refugees from the suicide bombers" theme.

I don't think she was Turkish. Perhaps she's an arab during the arab revolt

>swedish company makes 4 back to back games about americans waging war
>no one bats an eye
>they put a black guy on their cover
>OH LORD ITS ANOTHER WHITE GENOCIDE

WW1 is quite a sensitive subject in Europe, a shitskin like you won't understand

yep, Lawrence of Arabia was too triggering

"white savior trope *yawn* can you not? look lars they're all wearing burqas, I bet half of them were women"

Not Turkish, prolly Bedouin

When I play video games, I spend 80%-90% of the time just staring at the box cover.

Would you say it's a "triggering" topic?

It's like they don't even know that the Harlem Hellfighters were one of the most decorated units in WWI

In the us army you mean maybe which barely did anything during ww1 compared to the rest of the allies

Modest kek

It's an Arab woman fighting imperialist Turks you dumb shit

You fucking bitch

That doesn't change shit

classy

It's a pretty big difference desu lad, why are you getting so triggered over this anyways? Like the other side of the coin of tumblr.

>Over 15 years old
>Still playing video games

No it doesn't, it implies women fought in the war as much as men when they didn't. Also because I'm not a little PC cuck and actually have a spine

Lmao

Are you serious

She's essentially fighting FOR European imperialism. They probably just made her a woman to quell the SJWs

Millions of Mauser-wielding club-swinging Black Americans crossed the Mediterranean and defeated the Germans for the 1942nd time and SAVED THE WORLD YET AGAIN.

You're welcome YUROP.

MOST LIKED TRAILER IN YOUTUBE HISTORY
USA USA USA

Fair enough

>I've outgrown those childish past-times you call "video games", and have pursued more adult-oriented activities; like vaping, katana wielding, and studying the works of Marx and Richard Dawkins.

>implying implications

Is that nose photoshopped?

No. It's not.

Stop memeing.

The guy on the cover is not the protagonist

What would you know about WW1? You stay all the time on your island
>imba
It's america who did all the job

More accurate image.

But black people weren't allowed in the army until ww2.
That's stupid

>tfw in the single player story there will be a cinematic R and R scene in Paris where the blacks soldiers get drunk and BLACK multiple white women

just another day in paris

I thought the French had quite a few Africans fighting for them, not even memeing. I know we had Indians fighting for us as well so didn't we have black guys also?

It is kind of bullshit to centre the game around African Americans though.

>I thought the French had quite a few Africans fighting for them
you think most of those niggers even knew/cared what they were fighting for?

>Finngol calling anyone else a nigger

kek

KEK

K E K

K E K E K E K E K E K E K E K E K

must have hit the mark

>Fedoras
>Not playing video games
Nice try faggot, now get the fuck off this board you impudent man child and take all these children with you

Mark Duggan pls

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

Dawkins is pretty centrist outside of religious issues desu. The left cozying up with Islam sort of alienated him from them.

Is this a wwi thread or a shit posting butthurt thread?

I feel like Russian side of WW1 is under-represented.

Are you retarded?

history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters

>tfw there will be a cinematic scene where the white British and French soldiers will have to prep their wifes to the black American bulls as thanks for saving them

Can't wait to be desu.

The campaign follows multiple people from multiple countries, there will probably only be one black playable character and probably in a historically accurate context because the US sent a few black soldiers and European empires also used troops from Africa and their other colonies. The trailer didn't show any black people (at least I didn't notice any). There's also tons and tons of video games where you can play as a white male. The vast majority of WW2 games feature white people. You guys are getting triggered over fucking nothing and only encouraging the SJWs.

see

>Turkish warrior women
There were no Turkish warrior women in the trailer

sup tyreese?

So because the majority of people were white you can't have ONE black character? Things have to exactly proportionally represented even when the sample size is probably 4-6 playable characters? This sounds a lot like affirmative action...

Besides, there's probably 135 war FPSes based on that era with white playable characters for every one with a black playable character.

Get the fuck out of european history you fucking losers. You literally didn't do shit.
It's like making a game about winter war and having some fucking american lardnugget be the main character.

I'm white you tard. Again, the black guy is only one main character. Literally everyone else in the media they've shown so far isn't black. We already know the Harlem Hellfighters are features in this game because of the pre order bonuses. They're not inserting black people anywhere in history that they didn't exist.

You dumbos wouldn't know a white person if one shot you in the balls.
Who the fuck gives a shit about harlem hellfighters? Yeah, fucking nobody.

The french did
:^)

You guys will get triggered by anything. Aren't you guys just extreme tumblr?

Basically /intl and Sup Forums, and general any type of chan is a reverse tumblr. Right wing and still a bunch a whiners.

Supposedly Bedouin but I can't believe that because in their culture it would make 0 fucking sense. Hell half the ass backwards shit in Islam is from their pre-Islamic culture.

>WE WUZ DOUGHBOYS N' SHEEEIIT

What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Soldier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_Colored_Troops_Civil_War_regiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_history_of_the_United_States_military

Why are so many people triggered about ONE character in the battlefield game being black? The Harlem hellfighters actually served alongside the French during WWI. If you guys have a problem with that then please go back in time and stop that from happening.

>In the us army
Mostly French Army IIRC

I don't really think it's that big of a deal honestly, As long as not every other person is a chink or nigger in the European theater there is nothing to get butthurt over.

Because The Great War is of special significance to a lot of people in Europe and coupled with race politics it is prime asspains territory.

In my opinion their only mistake is having a shitty cover

Are we going to get a French campaign. Or will they just ignore them again