How old were you when you grew out of racism ?

How old were you when you grew out of racism ?

me : 21

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQsJllbFrH4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I became a race realist. For example:

Black people are better runners
White people are smarter

nice try Ahmed

I grew into racism.

this

Black people make crime
White people make mayonnaise

When I made a twitter account.

no

asian are smarter :)...

I was never racist.

I do believe some cultures are superior to another, but your physical appearence as nothing to do with it.

Asians are smart
White people dominate the world
Arabs are good targets
Blacks are........cool.......sometimes......?

Theres just facts

Black people tend to cause more crimes than white people
White people tend to have smaller dicks than black people
Asians are whites squared

>asians
>smarter
Anime and Memes

same

Most Asian countries are Third World shit holes. Too smart to run a country properly?

I regurgitated the "race is a social construct" bologna until I started considering that breeding patterns in the Middle East, Africa, and central Asia have made the people living there literally stupid.

You can only fuck cousins for a few generations before the genome snaps.

>europeans
>dominating the world

.. :).. ... ... alright:)..

LOOK AT THAT IQ MAP THAT CLEARLY PROVES LE NIGGER ARE LE APE

NO NO NO IQ DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING LE WHITE MAN IS CAPABLE OF LE COMPLEX REASONING THAT LE DUMB ASIAN CANT

When I realized Ashtar Sheran was looking out for all white people in the stars.

We need not worry.

Westerners dominate le world, Mehmet

>White people dominate the world

age 18

I only hate niggers, everyone does thou lol

i like blacks they are excellent musicians youtube.com/watch?v=JQsJllbFrH4

This.
Every year I become more racist, even without Sup Forums. I feel like my country and Europe in general are slowly dying. It's horrible.

It's something I still wrestle with desu. I know that people should be judged on an individual level, but the temptation to equate correlation with causation (ie blacks have a higher crime rate so blacks are a more criminal people) is a strong one.

:)) when you can't take pride in your country you take pride in your continent
when you can't take pride in your continent you take pride in your race
then your "western civilization"

:)... truth be told france is irrelevant, western civilization means USA and americans don't give a fuck about you

If you too butthurt to admit the truth just make your black ass friends to get some Nobel prize or other things to prove that you are at least equal to white people

>even without Sup Forums.
>posts a Sup Forums meme

>Being racist to begin with

This.

herd mentality is a strong thing

i love white people

>grew out of racism
>out
Nigger I grew INTO racism. I started out as an innocent brainwashed goody two shoes primary school kid and I developed into a total xenophobe before the end of high school.
Having to commute to the city for high school (and consequently seeing all the niggers and other foreigners) is what caused it.

Fair enough

Not surprised. Mexicans warship white people

>i was a weak shit who got bullied : the post

Same and I wish I hadn't. It's very stressful.

>Its a Sup Forums bait comment

>Mexicans warship white people
yup.

You shouldn't soil your soul with petty hate. I've grown to believe that even though some people may be inferior to you, you should still dedicate your life to being a good and virtuous person.

A person with Down's syndrome is dumber than you , but do you gloat about being smarter than he is? Is there anything to gain by saying "I'm smarter than a downie"? Now this doesn't really mean you should think you're equal to a person with Down's Syndrome, but you should understand that putting down others so you can feel superior is childish. Understanding you're superior doesn't mean you have to hate those below you. No, it means you have to guide them so they may one day be as great as you are.

Do you live in the south part or north part of italia?

they actually dont when trump posted that pic of him eating some tacos mexicans in the comment section were full of hatred towards whites

I wanted to say that I was racist even before Sup Forums, oc I browse it.

This tbqh

he mostly lives in the north the south doesnt have that much blacks

Lad, i didn't even think about race until niggers started fucking things up in my city. Must be hard for a non white new worlder mutt to understand :DDD

I grew out of not being a racist at around 19-20 years old. God damn I was a delusional liberal before that.

I'll let you know when the day comes.

I never had a reason to hate millions of people just based on skin color desu.

It's not logical, it's fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Sup Forums made me hate white people desu.

I was never really racist 2bh

I just hate Muslims

Fucking kill yourself
There's no reason to hate white people

>I just hate Muslims
who doesn't?

There will never be any sanctuary for us if we don't work to deserve it, though.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

I have heard that Finland is pretty much on the fast track to be saved, but even that is jeopardized if we Finns don't remain vigilant.

>How old were you when you grew out of racism ?

like 17

This desu

All they do is complain and pretend they hate cuckolding when they're really into it yet use racism as a way to cover up their fetish.

made me laugh

Not a racist, I am not superior.
I just think they should fuck off from my country.

This.

You aren't born knowing fire hurts.

Don't project son

I live in the north, niggers don't want to stay south, the locals are meaner, the borders are further and the mob exploits them worse.

I'm not a Sup Forums poster tho. The average italian is like me.

Niggers don't bully anyone unless there's like 15 of them and you're alone, which does not happen (yet) in Italy unless you go near refugee centres.
They just shoplift, pickpocket, avoid bus fare, get drunk wherever, deal drugs at every corner, and are an eyesore in general.

It's natural. When you grow up you either become more conservative or you come out as a cuck.

"Racist" doesn't mean "someone who hates people because of skin color" anymore. These days it means "someone who believes white people have a right to exist". You're a racist unless you want all white people dead these days.

Hopefully Ashtar Sheran and his celestial host will look out for us.

I never was. My family has close ties with mozambican expats here in Portugal, and I've never estranged blacks for that reason. They were educated in a fashion very similarly to my relatives and, thus, aren't really at an intellectual disadvantage.

Who'd'a thunk your social conditioning plays into this sort of thing, huh?

Regardless, what I am against is this retarded culture around the ghettos that further marginalizes minorities - something of their own agency. This shit needs to be rooted out.

Conservative is really a meme m8.
Europe should be like Japan, ethnocentric right wing which is pretty liberal for its Native population.
Called Ethnopluralism.

what he said is kinda correct white posters here are rude , autistic , assholes and sometimes you cant them them serious .

I stopped being racist at 10. I am still a self hating anti Semite though.

Yeah there is. They're the biggest dindus on the planet. All of the "enrichment" they complain about is of their own doing from when they enriched everyone else in the past.

All of their wealth is stolen. They have no reason to hate anyone after what they've done to everyone else.

"Fear is the mind-killer" said Sven, as his once great country decayed further into shit day for day around him, but nobody did anything about it because that would be fear-mongering

/thread

I started becoming aware of differences between different cultures and ethnicities at around 16 so at that point I became racist.

im not white so i cant be racist :^).

also niggerlovers deserve to be shot.

Blame anglos, not white people.

I fucking hate anglos, I should have a guild complex for the shit anglos did, why do shit colored people always group me up with anglos.

Congratulations, you are able to write with us because of white peoples achievment, Japs or Chinks never achieved something like Germans, Russians, Spaniards, Italians etc..

>Blame Anglos not white people

So who is white again?

>Ethnopluralism
Meh. Equality is a spook, ethnopluralism is weak shit. Ethno-nationalism is where it's at.

>white people dying
>horrible

than why did it never work
japs are better than Spaniards and Russians in most aspects

African Anglos are just as bad.

It's time to end the anglo-judeo axis for good.

Yes but it guarantees a shitskin free environment. Or like I said: A Ethnocentric nationalistic country like Japan with liberal politics for the Natives.

Yup, I thought whites were bros until I found out they secretly want to genocide every nonwhite. Whites are the greediest race in the world and are never happy until they own everything

fuck off nigga :D

Every "non-racist" is just a cuck.

Nation on earth was exploitative and violent in during the 18th and 19th centuries you historically clueless retard.

Do you think that all tribes simply lived in peace? That white people invented slavery?

No you dipshit.
The only difference between white people and blacks and arabs and Indians and native americans is that we had better technology to transport ourselves and make war with so we were able to exploit people farther away from us and with less man power than the non-Europeans were able to.

Did this never occur to you?
Don't you feel embarrassed that you weren't able to recognise this?

genocide is just friendly bantz, m8

It's not I have an issue with the lesser races on an individual level, but I just think societies function better when homogenous.

edgy

I take it no-one who counts themself as racist here wants to see a unified world in the future then?

Seems retarded to me that anyone can look down on other cultures - we all grew from cavemen, great civilisations rose across the planet regardless of creed and someday people will be looking back at the baseness of our current culture in exactly the same way.

>Non-french

Out

Ikr? Japan has isolated the fragrance of an adolescant boys anus and bottled it, what achievement does any cumskin nohody have to contest this monumental invention?

Russians and Spaniards invented many useful things, were great scientist and are still, Japs not so much

Yeah I guess I should be more specific but France, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands are just as guilty.

Europe owns half the planet out of colonization but if a few non-white people move to Europe, the whole world is about to end.

The West destabilized the Middle East in the first place out of greed and capitalism, and sparked the whole situation over there.

There's a difference between being a mostly peaceful, reserved society like Sweden and being a colonial oppressor like France or the UK and forcing your culture on the rest of the world.

I never had an edgy racist phase, thanks to growing up in the diverse and affluent community of South Florida

>than why did it never work
Modern Europe was built upon it tho. It literally went to shit when it was abandoned.

>Yes but it guarantees a shitskin free environment.
But so do most forms of nationalism. Ethnopluralism is literally just ethno-nationalism with a disastrously exploitable chink (the equality shit).

What the fuck does being gay and smart have to do with functioning societies?

they got btfo they should deal with it

that's not true , we only want not to have to deal with niggers anymore because niggers will never not be shit.

Every other race of people is ok.
Even arabs are fine without their primitive desert bandit-lord religion.

can you really say that whites are racist just because we're fed up with niggers? We're only human.

I was never racist to begin with.

I grew out of classism at 15-16, though.

Out of homophobia at 12-13.

Out of transphobia at 21.

And out of nationalism at 18.

>your ancestors are rapist, murderers, farmers, and cannon fodder
>you are just some fat shit poster on Sup Forums
When are the dindus going to suck it up and give us a war? I need a reason to be alive.

Elaborate

My neighbour is a nigger, he's a good guy and has a nice family.
Of course niggers gonna nig of they aren't raised properly or grow up in poor areas with shitty education

*Every nation on earth

blacks are just clowns, they wouldent give anyone a good war