California Public University Fires 79 IT Workers; Replaces With H-1B Visa Holders

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
GET REKT YANKS

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/california-public-university-fires-79-it-workers-replaces-h-1b-visa-holders

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/public-university-lays-off-79-it-workers-after-they-train-h-1b-replacements/

>all of them are Poos

As the Sup Forumsacks say, welcome to the red pill.

delet this

there is literally nothing wrong with the h-1b visa program

Anybody who falls for the Silicon Valley meme deserves to get replaced by an H1B immigrant. Stay East and you won't get replaced. And you'll actually have disposable income.

That is a really nasty way to swallow the red pill

>there is literally nothing wrong with the h-1b visa program
t. poojeet

fucking Christ i had an Sup Forums tab open

>The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. If a foreign worker in H-1B status quits or is dismissed from the sponsoring employer, the worker must either apply for and be granted a change of status to another non-immigrant status, find another employer (subject to application for adjustment of status and/or change of visa), or leave the U.S.

>Don't show up to work cause he is a lazy fuck
>gets fired
>get deported to the shithole he came from

They are doing trump a favor.

>Trump promised to stop H1B but won't
KEKD

Sysadmin in silicon valley here.

I live in an apartment complex that is very close to BART.

This complex is full of family-less Indian men. Some of the apartments have up to 6 living in them, the largest apartment here is 2 bedroom.

Here in SV, H1B workers are all stuffed into apartment complexes that are near public transportation, sometimes 3 to a room. They then take public transportation, carpool or ride in the big white tech buses to work.

All of them make significantly less than I do, I make 92k, most of them make between 60 & 80, for jobs that would be paying 100-130k normally.

They make everything more expensive, they make housing much more expensive, they depress wages.

I have no fucking clue why liberals want them here, it would be a different thing if these were all very highly skilled immigrants, but they are just here for short periods with absolutely no buy in.

Liberals usually want pajeets to have identical pay and conditions as American workers, defeating the point of replacing Americans with pajeets in the first place unless they're really talented.

The Democrat party like the Republican party however have richfag backers who want cheap IT workers and the IT job voting block is too small to worry about

Fucking stupid, I don't know why they do this.

Also I don't understand the logic behind blocking basically all building as much as possible and then complaining about the cost of living.

Like, fucking build more housing, make it easier to build, fuck.

Not a single person in these big cities can live off of 15 bucks an hour, but if there was actually enough fucking housing for everyone, maybe instead of 5k a month for a shitty apartment in SF, it'd just be 2k.

Basically the votes of people who live in big cities are worthless, even more so if their city is basically guaranteed to vote Dem anyway.

Now if you were a corn farmer out in flyover country, the government will treat you like royalty.

lmao they outsourced to HCL with a 5 year lock-in?
guarantee they will have no IT professionals at all in not too much time.
HCL is great if you want some heavily accented middle manager to tell you everything is fine and on-track while secretly his "team" has only achieved 3% of your deliverables.

Hope they're current infrastructure is rock solid because NOTHING is going to be fixed or maintained.

>This complex is full of family-less Indian men. Some of the apartments have up to 6 living in them, the largest apartment here is 2 bedroom.
Literally 1900's conditions but with smartphones and nicer trains

This literally happened at my last company. Started outsourcing the IT department to India, replaced over half with worthless contractors, then engineering started suffering because we couldn't keep up.

I got laid off in August when they closed down headquarters along with 1 of the 2 business units.

I work at a better place, found a new job, with a 15k a year increase in pay within 4 days, so basically I got paid 6 weeks pay to take a 2 week vacation and start working again for more.

Even the pajeets know this company is shit.
I bet the people who sign these deals dont even look at amazon reviews of the products they buy. You'd think someone who works for a school would know at least a little about research.

>Assblasted low IQ whites mad better skilled Indians are replacing them
Your time is up whitey, accept that Indians are taking over.

unfortunately, not all Indians are created equal. Even they realize this, they made a handy caste system!
Your guys from companies like PWC, HCL, Cognizant, are bottom of the barrel. They recruit anyone off the street

is this why curry niggers all smell like shit? not enough showers to go around?

They have showers they are just clueless about western hygiene.
When I worked at state farm, it was a regular event to walk into the bathroom and see like 8 of them all taking sponge baths out of the sink.

>whites
>in california
>working in a public university at that
lmao

I can't hear you over all that clicking. Are you trying to speak?

that picture is from bangladesh, not india

Luckily I have a mexican sounding name, so I make it passed all the HR diversity filter.

Almost only the only white in every IT department I have been in.

Superpower by 2020 white boy. We will own your arrogant white boy asses as new kings of the world.

and?