Why are all the tech CEOs either gooks, poo in loos and joos?

Why are all the tech CEOs either gooks, poo in loos and joos?

High rates of autism among those demographics.

thankfully theres one company to depend on. god bless apple and America

You forgot to add he's a fag.

Because whiteys are inferior

there is nothing wrong with being gay in 2017.

Except when people categorize themselves as "transgender" or any of that bullshit.

because they work for less $$$

because white piggus too stupid

CEOs don't get hired because they're cheap you dumb fuck.

>there is nothing wrong with being mentally ill in 2017.

Because the greatest white minds of our generation are too busy posting shitty threads like this on Sup Forums. Don't worry, I'll set you free. I've already reported this thread. Enjoy!

Financial advantage

Chink, pajeet, or juice knows better how to handle corporate budget and they are not such a perfectionist in term of self needs

If only he didn't duck it up.

Snitch

because the jews corrupted us. everywhere i go all the smart people are either gooks poos or muzzies what happened to america? I thought we were stronger than the jews.

Because you choose to masturbate yourself to exhaustion instead of studying hard and getting a good job

>Sup Forums hates proprietary software and NSA botnet hardware
>yet Sup Forums also hates it when people "steal" their jobs developing proprietary software/engineering backdoors into computer hardware because they have brown/yellow skin

>implying
go away poojeet

They literally don't. Even small companies want to pay absurdly high salaries to their CEO in order to get the best CEO they can. Lisa Su gets paid almost a million dollars a year.

Their last AMA had a nice post about FOSS. Releasing the PSP source code so people would make secureboot more reliable in modern CPU instead of having to use dated equipment to handle sensitive data.

Thats like, what a minor shareholder would make in a wealthy company.

In all honestly, this is a dude... right?

Like, I feel like it's just Jen-Hsun Huang in boring drag or something...

Our culture has gone to shit.

Why do you think that everyone is cramming this "STEM" bs down everyone's throats? The American Dream is "entitlement" with little effort to gain your rewards. The culture behind those ethnicities is literally to learn as much as you can before you die. Buddhist value enlightenment in everything they do. White Americans be like "I need to make money but I don't want to work that hard." My people be like "yall niggas tryin' to learn some codin? Pssht, that white people shit." Women be like "I want to get into STEM because politics tells me to do it, but I'm shit at abstract mathematical thinking." And Mexicants just reap the benefits of people too lazy to do their own yard work. I wouldn't be surprised if when Tim Cook dies, some Asian person takes over and make Apple great again. Its already happening to Microshit. Lord knows how many pajeets are contributing to open sores software.

But it's cool. They don't think it be like is, but it do. I get to ride the gravy train of sympathy (((government handouts))) for being the only black kid in my comp eng program. When I see people struggle with mathematics and something as simple as iterating algebraic computations into C, I wonder why they don't try to comprehend what they are doing. I hate seeing people get into CE because their political statistics demand it.

But yea, you guys ride that "STEM" train, then complain when someone does the job for cheaper with more efficiency. There will always be a harder worker that requires less to live on. The struggle is real.

Because there are literally no competent W.A.S.P.M.s

And? It's still a lot of money, especially considering AMD's financial situation. They could pay some Pajeet a fraction of that to take the job.

probably keeping it on the down low

I assume most asian tech CEOs are actually just trans guys like most of the shitty trans guys in indie game development. The only difference is that it's so hard to tell asians apart anyway. Just look at that reddit bitch.

They have a drive to succeed, to climb the first world ladder.
Most 2nd, 3rd ect... middle class and up generations have already become apathetic to it all while watching their parents and or others around them climb the ladder of success and yet still be miserable bastards.
That's how once top tier civilizations and peoples decline into not giving a shit while the barbarians outside the gates are driven by a lust for what they don't have.

Being gay is 2016, if your not transgender in 2017 then you should check your privelage.

there is nothing wrong with being transgender

Superior to redneck ass white americans

because they are smarter

lol, jokes aside, white people want to be art majors and make videogames for a living

most STEM positions are being taken by asians and hindis

white people dumb.

fag

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Is that a webcam mounted on his wall? Is he one of those mentally ill queers that always has his dick out on chatroulette?

I don't hate gays, but you need to stop making a big deal about your sexuality if it really is normal and nothing wrong with it.

south korea is a corporatocracy, basically samsung et. al. runs the country
good starting point for a machiavellian career

1488 gas the kikes race war now

Because they are smarter than white trash.

Because americans can't handle a big company.

Yet a Samsung executing has been arrested for bribery.

Hahahaha GAY

pointing-and-laughing.jpg

except ur mental health

She's got some milf action goin on.

because white people aren't actually genetically superior

Except no they aren't?

You must be dumb as fuck. Indian user here. If my country dropped two nuke bombs and put a bitch ass dictator in his place... I would not have it any other way than entitlement and a culture of leisure.

The white race was a mistake

How will Sup Forums ever recover from this, user? You savage.

Or women