Tired of Sup Forums people thinking that all brazilians are brown or black

Tired of Sup Forums people thinking that all brazilians are brown or black.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.globalvoices.org/2011/12/05/brasil-censo-revela-que-la-mayoria-de-la-poblacion-es-de-raza-negra-o-de-mestiza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm tired of shit Brazilian attention whore and FALSE FLAG threads.

>brazil
>white
hue?

why does this matter to you at all

Fodendo isso, é só um macaco pretendendo ser alguém incomodado com estereotipos só pra tirarem sarro.

>Tired of Sup Forums people thinking that all brazilians are brown or black.
>posts map that shows that the majority of hues are shitskins
kek

Brazil has a lot of people of full or mostly full European descent, but these people are still kinda brownish

Jaja
Negros

brown faces are the rule in your country, whites are the exception

I'm not saying that you are wrong. But the map alone doesn't prove anything regarding the quantity of whites/browns/blacks.

Actually you see white looking people everyday even in Northeast

WE ARE KICKING OFF GOMMIES.

CRY MORE GOMMIE

Nobody believes that there are 100 million white people in Brazil.

Riddle me this, why is it that brazilians with the same complexion and features as a gypsy in Europe is considered white in Brazil?

just like in any sudamerican country (except bolivia) wow, very impresive

>just like in any sudamerican country

Except Argentina and Uruguay, I doubt it.

Argentina is mostly white, m8

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIITE

Those huge black areas in northwestern brazil brazil are not as densely populated as white areas in southeast and south brazil.

That's false. Most of them self identify as white but are in reality mestizos or castizos. I've been there so I know what I'm saying.

Not true. Brazil has 9 times more whites than Chile. However, proportionally both countries are around 45-50% white.

The difference is that chile doesn't have as many blacks as brazil.

And Paraguay too, yes

>Brazil has 9 times more whites than Chile
and million times more black people.
es.globalvoices.org/2011/12/05/brasil-censo-revela-que-la-mayoria-de-la-poblacion-es-de-raza-negra-o-de-mestiza/

t. Huerito Gonsalez

Did you even read what the Colombian lad wrote

>and million times more black people

Mulatto people are 8923759284 times more aesthetically than Native Americans, sorry

>Mulatto people are 8923759284 times more aesthetically than Native Americans, sorry
This is true.

Whatever you say

if that makes you feel better it's ok

The only thing that bothers me is when some lads on Sup Forums act like 90% of the country looks like stereotypical red/brown latinos and then the rest of the country is like 4% white 4% black 1% asian 1% native.

kek

see
>