Why do people say "oh people on Sup Forums would fuck any girl that gave them a chance"...

Why do people say "oh people on Sup Forums would fuck any girl that gave them a chance"? You realize people here are too beta to have sex right? I bet atleast everybody has a story of how they fucked it up because their betaness kicked in

I would fuck the leaf out of you

Was that supposed to be funny? Was your aim to get (You)s and have a screen cap of your post submitted to /r/Sup Forums? Was that your goal you sad, pathetic cunt?

Show me your leafpussy. Now.

Whenever a girl was interested in me my first thought was that she was just playing a trick on me,

Yeah, agreed with you. I'm posting here for the last 5 years. I openly admit I'm female and even spammed my pics. Betas absolutly don't give a fuck. Idk why would anyone consider boards misogynist, it's absolutly women-safe zone.

>ese I fuck you so hard when I'm done you be lookin peruvian

God, me too.

Not that it happened all that regularly, mind you

I'm so posting this in /r/Sup Forums

Spain bringing on the heat. Canadians best get to /qa/ for a second whining fest

Post pics qt

owned

I have never had the opportunity to back out of having sex.

>girl likes me
>she's fat
too bad I'm to beta to actually talk to girls and only end up attracting girls who compensate for their weight with confidence

It would produce a Peruano

>tfw can't tell when a girl genuinely likes me or is just trying to be friends with me
Fuck this

>tfw could probably get average or ugly gf easily but what I really want is a qt