ITT: We trigger Europeans

ITT: We trigger Europeans

i'm not even bothered really but why do you do this? doesn't seem like the best drinking vessel

i'm not even bothered really but why do you do this? doesn't seem like the best drinking vessel

why did you piss in the bottle?

if you want to drink from a mason jar it has to be moonshine.

Is that iced tea?

not with that

post milk in a bag

do I spy thermodynamics homework?

t. Yank

>Americans have their mice on the right hand side
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

delet

Memes aside, it is kind of weird. I don't care if you do it, but that doesn't mean that I understand why people do this.

Why would you place a drink, a cold one at that, on top of your homework?

>yanks pretending to be a cultured, american reb
I bet they're also German immigrants from the war era. I bet you all these vapid sluts that do this are German because Germans seem to be autistic enough to want to follow literally ever trend in American culture.

?

You wank too much.

Leave the bant to aussies, please. That was terribad.

Canadians do this too?

yes
yes
it's just practice work, nobody but me sees it
better to use the old jam jar than let it sit in a cupboard somewhere

are you learning elvish nigga?

>In this thread we trigger Europeans.
How dare you insult the land of my ancestors? As a fully European Argentine I request you delete this thread as it offends my fellow European brothers. Right, Eurobros? How do I get citizenship and a Euro gf?

If your piss is this colour you are not hydrating enough brother.

nice deathadder