Are you brown and proud? I am

Are you brown and proud? I am.

pd: stormtards suck dick

my anscestors enslaved your anscestors

Argentinians invented the ballpoint pen
Brazilians were pioneers of early flight
Peruvians gave us the potato, revolutionizing agriculture forever

Chile, however, has nothing. Not a single thing going for it. It is a historical and contemporary embarrassment and can't even win land wars against smaller neighbors.

I poop on you, Chile. The whole world pinches fat snaggers on you and laughs at your name.

>my ancestors enslaved my ancestors

stay strong brown man

I didn't know blacks had a slavery system

>tfw some loser on Sup Forums who is most likely less intelligent, less educated, and less successful than I am calls me a subhuman spic and tells me to build the wall

>my ancestors were enslaved by my ancestor's ancestors who then enslaved my ancestors but not before freeing ancestors who later enslaved my ancestors

A+ grade English btw famiglia.

Of course I am

You are peruvian, don't you?

My ancestors enslaved my ancestors too
I am mestizo

YES I AM

Yes, I have the alpha blood of the conquistadors and the blood of the ancient Mayans running through my veins.

Peru #1

yeah. whites were our slaves until 1900's. things were a bit different in new world i guess.

This is for tha Raza!

WHAT

oh these delusional argentinians, always taking the we wuz white n shiiet meme so seriously..

Me too.

NOSOTROS

Turks are white

Nice try mehmet

All hail Peru, giving us the mighty potato. Forever will their nation go down in the halls of history as those who brought us the God send of all food, potato.

BROWN MASTERRACE.

FUIMOS

VAQUEROS

Y ESA MIERDA

ESPERA UN MOMENTO

hell yeah!