Why can't Americans tell the difference between the Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages?

Why can't Americans tell the difference between the Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages?
They look and sound very distinct.

Not so much that I couldn't, more that I just can't be assed to.

I can though

Well are ya Chinese or Japanese?

Same reason BRs can't tell white people apart.

Completely agree. Atleast when da kainjis comes up, its usually surrounded by katakana and hirigana

i can somewhat tell chinese and japanese apart. japanese sounds more refined than mandarin/cantonese imo

I can.
Japanese is faster, and the male voices and tones tend to be deeper.
Chinese always sounds angry and very ugly.
Korean is more sing-songy, and I understand a bit of it because I tutored Korean students at my uni.

>>americans are dumb meme AHAH

>>>average brazillian IQ is 87

>>>average american iq is 98

still shitty, but better than yours

I don't care if you can distinguish bananas to oranges you fucking monkey. Take your weeb, korea-boo, and china-boo shit somewhere else. Nobody gives a goddamn shit.

>>oh look its another ''insert shit here'' episode

I guarantee the person who is going to post that is either, Canadian, Australian, Western European, Southern European, or some dumb Brit paki.

Wow, americans are really proud of their ignorance.

and I bet you're proud you're 1/10th european or something you dumb fucking monkey mongrel indian faggot

Brazilians are idiots who think memes on Sup Forums are actually true. Don't you have a stack of tires you should be burning outside as part of a street barricade?

Why only Americans? Are you implying every other nation on the planet can tell them apart?

Not everyone is a weeaboo.

Are you the muh jap heritage cocksucker?

All stereotypes are based on reality.

So is it true you're a monkey poor amerindian faggot who lives in trees?

So you would agree that Brazilians on the whole are stupid, violent apes that live in favelas?

Most americans have never seen a globe in their life. You asking too much.

No, I live in a comfy hut, we just got internet a week ago!

> mfw no amazonian qt to browse Sup Forums with
) :

we can though
do you have any idea how many foreign languages we hear daily here
we could probably tell apart swedish and norwegian if we tried and the difference is literally a meme

Actually Boris I do have a globe and it's very handy for when I need to find Czechoslovakia or the USSR.

Japanese
>tokka tokka tokka

Chinese
>nyer shi shir shu

Korean
>hyon geong niong

Someone is butthurt.

eu tenho um balde de frango

I can tell the difference in writing. I haven't heard enough of either language to tell them apart by sound.

They do not.

that's it.
i can recognize the difference between french, english, italiano, germany, and spanish.
spanish and italiano is similar a little.

I can to extent. I can recognize Japanese pretty well because I watched a lot weeb shit when I was younger. Chinese has a super distinct sound and it's impossible to mistake. I haven't ever heard much Korean, so idk.

Korean is easy to recognize by the way they change pitch up and down all the time at the end of sentences. Also if you hear many sentences end in -yo or -da, it's Korean.

The written languages, yes.

>sho cho wojiashooooo
>dokomodarinehhhhh?
>implying koreans speak korean

also if japanese wanted me to tell their written language apart they shouldn't have just stolen it from chinese and added some swirls

It's blatantly obvious in writing, especially Korean. If you know a handful of hiragana/katakana or lean how to recognize them then the differences between written Chinese and Japanese are pretty obvious too.

Spoken, you can easily tell them apart; Japanese is broken into very distinct syllables, Korean flows together better in a way not too dissimilar from most European languages, and Chinese is the one that sounds absolutely awful holy fuck why is Mandarin such a terrible sounding language I mean Jesus Christ I'd rather be shouted at in a Semitic language that have to hear Mandarin Chinese spoken at normal volume.

>Chinese: Ching Chong Ding Dong
>Korean: Ching Chong Ding Dong
>Japanese: Ching Chong Ding Dong
I don't see or hear any distinction.

>Japanese
>ching chong sounds