youtube.com/watch?v=_ASHDqUMm7s
en.miui.com/thread-394521-1-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheap. Good. Amazing community support.

copy Apple as much as possible.

how do you think Samsung got there?

backed by chinese government

And also a viable consumer base.

I swallowed the xiaomi pill on Sup Forums's advice at the beginning of last year. The price and performance is dirt cheap, custom rom support and not getting jewed feels really good.

In my country (Australia) we share the same bands as the chinks so I don't have to worry about not getting service.

I would encourage anyone who can to buy a xiaomi phone, don't fall for the flagship garbage.

I actually bought a chinkphone last week on the basis of hating getting locked into retarded contracts

bretty good would do again

What did you get? I have the redmi note 3. It is still going pretty strong, I wasn't sure if I'd have to upgrade or not by now but it'll probably last until this time next year or perhaps longer. The phone was so dirt cheap that I doubt I'll have a reason to upgrade.

This

Just bought a mi notebook air.

subsidized by the communist chinese government

If you've got the support its very easy to scale up business and expand rapidly in China. Why do you think a tonne of people are rich there now? They even admit doing business is piss easy.

>the chink shit magic they talked about is real

Hint: the Chinese government gives interest-free loans to many companies.

Imagine if European countries did that, or more like, were allowed to do so.

There was this central European country about a century ago which ended usury...

>Original Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Windows 10 12.5 Inch Intel Core M3-6Y30 Dual Core 4GB RAM 128GB SATA SSD FHD 1920*1080 Bluetooth 4.1 Laptop
>$580
woah is this thing all metal? looks nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ASHDqUMm7s

my dick

>tfw on Verizon
>tfw can't buy unlocked GSM phones for cheap

top kek nevermind
en.miui.com/thread-394521-1-1.html

>high quality phones
>low prices

Wins

Can I play near tomato with this?

WTF is near tomato?

I am using it too. But just getting about 8 hour SoT. How about you? Maybe I should upgrade to v20 for maximum battery

I would but I live in the US and as far as I know, none of their phones work here very well.

what if you buy a xiaomi flagship?

I have the 13.3

Cost £600 and the battery lasts about 4.30 hours but i knew that before I bought it. It uses usb C so I can use a powerbank if it runs out on the move. Before this I had an x220 with the extended battery and the slice which lasted about 10 hours but was so heavy and inefficient.

But it's not truly interest free. The government gives "interest free" loans because they get their revenue from taxes, which these companies pay. So basically, it's like these companies never stop paying off the interest on their loans because they'll pay taxes long after they've paid off their loan.

This laptop is really interesting
I think if someone bite the bullet and buy one and see if you can upgrade 8gb ram then I would be ready to buy that

It's a China based company with China-based board of directors with manufacturing entirely in China.

You're not paying for the usual "designed in " stamp.

Burgers/japs/ypoors/worst Koreans have been outsourcing their jobs to chinks for a while now,it was only a matter of time before some in chinkland saw what you're doing and decided to do exact same thing except better and cheaper!I'm honestly surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Good quality, cheap prices.

Their earphones are comparable to ones that cost 5x-10x the price. That's incredible desu.

>battery lasts about 4.30 hours

Here's why you get good quality for dirt cheap prices:

>designed in China
Most companies only manufacture in China but still have to pay their engineers American salaries. Xiaomi saves on manufacturing AND design/engineering.

>vertical integration in manufacturing
When an American company wants to manufacture in China they have to contract a middleman (like Foxconn).

>subsidized by the government
In exchange for planting backdoors

But most importantly,
>they're not jewish
They aren't trying to make 80 cents on a dollar sold like American companies.

the last one is not necessarily true. They fucking refuse to release kernel sources for Mi5s and it's fucking infuriating

>poo in loo review

No, I'm okay.

As a Chinese company, they can steal the ideas and innovations of other companies scott free

The Chinese government pays them for the hordes of data they provide to Chinese spies

EU countries do that and more you absolute retard. It's regulated obviously, starting with the Treaty on European Union.

Sup Forums please, I implore you, don't talk about economy and law, OK?

It's 100% soldered
CPU sucks hard, too

get the chink government to shill for you

well god damn it
Honestly, why bother with x64 CPU if you can't even get more than 3 or 4gb ram on it because then it would be the max amount of ram of x86 CPU

Too bad that they're dying. They did so poorly last year that they stopped releasing information about their sales.

I bought my Redmi 3s this morning, did I do good?
Didn't buy a better one because I'm a south american monkey and everything here costs its own weight in gold.

>Band 28

whatever you do avoid the indian forum they have, the pooinloos running it are on a powertrip and it looks like some shitty 1995 website